• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Payback 2000 |OT| Featuring The Hardy Boyz and Papa Roach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wagram

Certainly didn't expect Jericho winning.

P.S. Crowd is super hot so if Sasha turns tonight would be PERFECT for it.

The result was surprising but Jericho in the ring has been meh for a while now. He's having the best character work ever but in the ring it's a dud. Not bad, but nothing special.

I'm at a point in my life where I'm no longer just whimsically jealous of folks in the front row getting autographs and trinkets from the stars, but pissed because in addition to being able to afford the astronomical prices, they're further gifted with extra swag and memories.

It'd be cool if it was Johnny work hard who is only able to do this once or twice for his kid, but when you see the same people in the front row night after night, it's a bit ridiculous.

/shoot

Buy Two WWE t shirts get the third one for $1........I think I'd be happier with the dollar
youre the fucking best if you get the reference

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Alright I'm done marking out.

But yea, nothing about the match stipulations said that KO would go to Raw if he lost. He's probably going to beat Jericho on SDL on Tuesday and Jericho will still retire.

Oh well, at least he got a great moment tonight.

BiggNife

Certainly didn't expect Jericho winning.

P.S. Crowd is super hot so if Sasha turns tonight would be PERFECT for it.

Sasha betrayal with Bliss taking the belt would be so good but this is WWE so get hype for Bayley retaining again and WWE still having no idea what to do with Bayley's storyline

This doesn't mean Jericho/AJ or the waste of Owens merch... this is very likely to get Owens to the next level of Anger to destroy Jericho either tomorrow or on SD. Take the belt back and write him off.

Aries is so boring. How is a cocky douche like him a face

Hope Mustafa takes the title off Neville. We need a "rags to riches" star to get behind instead of premade guys like Aries

This doesn't mean Jericho/AJ or the waste of Owens merch... this is very likely to get Owens to the next level of Anger to destroy Jericho either tomorrow or on SD. Take the belt back and write him off.
Most likely, in any case it was a nice surprise for something I felt was the one foregone conclusion on this card.

neville needs to retain and be champ forever

he's been so fucking good in this run

That and he just comes across being in a different league to the rest of the division, granted that's more of an aimless booking issue for the rest.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
They need to kill these rest holds in CW matches man

Just wanna point out that I trained Neville when he first started out.

I like to claim this as a fact as much as possible.

Your welcome.

RBH

18096667_428539074190628_3806078667709218816_n.jpg

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Aries is so boring. How is a cocky douche like him a face

Hope Mustafa takes the title off Neville. We need a "rags to riches" star to get behind instead of premade guys like Aries
Because the crowd cheers him.

Just like Roman.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I love that dive through the bottom rope

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom