• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heroes of the Storm |OT3| Chromiehounds

scoobs

Lets talk about the Dehaka & Stukov nerfs and how unnecessary they were. I would die for an explanation on these ridiculously stupid changes (and while they're at it, the Dva mech damage and hp nerfs that made 0 sense). All 3 of these heroes lie in the bottom 10 win rates now, good work blizzo.

It really annoys me when Blizz makes significant balance changes like these, and then proceeds to give zero reasoning for them.

Jadax

It really annoys me when Blizz makes significant balance changes like these, and then proceeds to give zero reasoning for them.

Used to get annoyed when they did this in WoW.
Got mildy annoyed when they did this in D3.
I'm really not surprised anymore when they do this in HotS.

scoobs

Shockingly, the other game Solid Jake has attached himself to “Breakaway” has been cancelled. It’s almost like anything the guy touches is doomed for failure or something.

Kioshen

Shockingly, the other game Solid Jake has attached himself to ”Breakaway" has been cancelled. It's almost like anything the guy touches is doomed for failure or something.

Damm, the thread is getting hostage.

I am tired of this forum nonsense

Come to the discord. It's pretty comfy. Either that or come to reset era we're all there. I've linked an invite if you want. Quote to reveal as usual.

damn I guess this thread is dead, figured peeps would come for HGC finals :\

We were all hype about it and discussed in depth elsewhere. There's over 50 of us chatting it up in Hots-Gaf/Era discord if you'd like to stay in touch with the members. To be honest its more active than this thread ever was. There isn't much discussion to be had here at this point.

If Gaf gets back on its feet, I'm sure more discussion will flow back to this thread. If you'd like an invite to the discord, hit me up with a PM, I got ya.

Gaaraz

Can anyone please let me know what I need to do to unlock unranked mode? Do I have to buy heroes, or can I earn them by playing? Thanks

Derus

Neo Member
You don't ever need to buy anything.
You only need to have access to at least 14 heroes (with the free heroes rotation), no hero-level 5 requirement like in ranked mode.

Top Bottom