• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrow S5 |OT| You thought you were out, but Manu Bennett pulls you back in.

GulAtiCa

Naked Amell

C9ug95pVwAAJ4Ts.jpg:large

lol

strafer

All the felicity stuff in that reel was awful, I dont know why they even bother anymore.

And it seems Chesthair is finally going to see Laurel again.

the Queen is back.

If they can maintain the quality for the last few episodes(and the trailer suggests they can) it will have been an incredible turnaround from season 4 to season 5.

ZeroX03

Banned
Okay so we've got:
Thea's back
Felicity on the island? Diggle too?
Yao Fei hallucination?
Origin of the Deathstroke mask on the Island
Black Siren and Chesthair meet, she kidnaps him
Dolph on the island
T Spheres getting even better
Stardust's Sampson is back
Merlyn appears in the hideout out of nowhere AGAIN
Diggle vs Ninjas
Prometheus vs Everyone
Talia vs Nyssa
Siren vs Dinah
Anatoli returns Oliver to the island and they hug it out aww
Evelyn with a gun, her and Thea and some other girl on the Island?
Olicity (I believe this is a flashback to S4)
Wild Daddy
Janey's got a gun, I mean Felicity. Janey is on Supergirl.
Nothing else of note
Oh, Deathstroke's back.

ZeroX03

Banned
Pssst guys I think we should be spoiler tagging the discussion. It blows everything open. We couldn't be expected to hide Manu but the rest...

Poor Lance

I keep thinking he's going to die, but now he's got a juicy plot line dealing with an evil version of his daughter all ready for next season. Keep giving Paul Blackthorne work!

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
I can't believe you guys watch those things...

I love going in fresh for TV shows. Because they're out so soon and you only have to wait a week between episodes, I don't like knowing what's going to happen or who's going to show up.

Xenoboy

I love going in fresh for TV shows. Because they're out so soon and you only have to wait a week between episodes, I don't like knowing what's going to happen or who's going to show up.

You do know it's like a 2 minute trailer for 160 minutes of footage?

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
You do know it's like a 2 minute trailer for 160 minutes of footage?
Yup, don't care. Like Frank Costanza says, "I like to go in fresh!"

I have no idea why I don't do this with movie trailers though. Maybe because I only watch them once or twice right when they come out then forget about anything that really happens by the time the movie comes out.

Because we are thirsty, thirsty for Manu

That is an acceptable answer.

Side note it's to bad they nerf Oliver so much when it comes to his fighting skill.
Anybody from the LOA or learn from LOA should be no problem for him .

ZeroX03

Banned

Man don't try and start things. You don't wanna watch, don't watch. I'm not going into the Star Wars thread going "I can't believe you guys watch these things" just because I'm avoiding it. People enjoy it.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Man don't try and start things. You don't wanna watch, don't watch. I'm not going into the Star Wars thread going "I can't believe you guys watch these things" just because I'm avoiding it.
I'm like half joking with you guys. I know you guys love that stuff. Sarcasm and inflection don't translate well over type. I'm not saying don't post them or anything, I have self control so I just don't watch or click spoiler links. Do what you guys want, it's all fun.

sirap

Side note it's to bad they nerf Oliver so much when it comes to his fighting skill.
Anybody from the LOA or learn from LOA should be no problem for him .

Yeah it sucks that there's really no easy way to tackle power levels in comic book shows/movies.

They made it very obvious that Olly leveled up post S3 by having him school Merlin & a powerless Darhk. Seeing him get overwhelmed by Church and a bunch of thugs was disappointing. They sorta made up for that by having him beat Prometheus in a 1-on-1 fight, so there's that.

At least it's not as bad as Flash. The contrivance and mental gymnastics needed to justify his Ls is baffling.

cereal_killerxx

That sizzle real tho. I'm extremely hype for these last few episodes. Depending on how these last few episodes turn out, this could be better than Season 2!

Top Bottom