• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cheap Arse Gaffer |Europe| With Or Without EU

llien

DOwLsoAXcAA8DpN.jpg

https://twitter.com/JonDenton/status/931132163097063425

Skyfox

Serial Cleaner is €6. Deals with Gold on Xbox 1.
Bought it last night and found it to be amusing.

Back to the Future 30th anniversary edition is €6.24 with plus on PS4. It's a little slow paced but definitely worth it for fans at that price. Works well on remote play vita too.

Necro900

ITAGaf:

PSVR V1 + Camera + Worlds + GT Sport 279,99€ @ EPrice.it

GTSport + GT Dualshock V2 59,99€ @ Gamestop.it

The GTSport + DS4 is quite interesting, but I'm still not sure since I've read this new GT couldn't be further from past entries with its focus on multiplayer and the small car/track lineup.

Anyone ever buy from DVDGaming Direct? I know they sell through Amazon and Game.co.uk, so they seem ok, but figured it wouldn´t hurt to ask here.

There´s a game I want to buy from them but I need the UK version with english cover, so I was wondering if anyone has bought from them before.

I´m not in the UK so returning the game in case they send me a french or spanish version can be rather expensive.

Skyfox

I've been looking around but so far nothing in the sales appeals to my tastes. Was tempted by Forza Horizon 3 for £19.99 on Amazon UK though...

What was everyone's Black Friday hauls like?

I didn't get much myself, just a copy of Nier Automata from Argos for £23.99. Been waiting a long time for a decent price so I thought I might as well!

BratmanDu

Not sure if posted - but if you link your paypal to your nintendo account, you can save £5 on eshop.

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/5-off-a-20-spend-on-nintendo-eshop-when-using-paypal-2844978

Linking your account isn't too much trouble, you launch the eshop on the Switch, pick your profile icon and add funds through paypal, you should have option to link a paypal account if you haven't already.

You will also have to use the link to paypal from the deal above to activate the discount for your paypal account.

Lastly, just top up £20 of funds (or buy a £20+ game outright - i just got the funds added to use later). It'll add £20 but paypal only take £15.

Skyfox

What was everyone's Black Friday hauls like?

I didn't get much myself, just a copy of Nier Automata from Argos for £23.99. Been waiting a long time for a decent price so I thought I might as well!

Yeah, relatively slim pickings this year. Not much on cyber Monday for me either. Probably my own fault for buying all the AAAs like zero dawn earlier in the year.

Minamu

I'd like to import the new psvr with accessories to Sweden, is that possible somehow? Without the price skyrocketing? Nobody knows when it'll be released for real over here :(

llien

I'd like to import the new psvr with accessories to Sweden, is that possible somehow? Without the price skyrocketing? Nobody knows when it'll be released for real over here :(

Not sure what you mean by the new bundle, but you won't have to pay any import taxes if buying from EU amazon (be it German, French or UK one)
The price is nowhere as good as in US, of course, but don't forget US prices do not include sales tax.

Last edited:

Minamu

Not sure what you mean by the new bundle, but you won't have to pay any import taxes if buying from EU amazon (be it German, French or UK one)
The price is nowhere as good as in US, of course, but don't forget US prices do not include sales tax.
Thanks, that's some good news at least :)

Top Bottom