• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT3| Anything You Can Gum I Can Gum Better

Ogodei

Here's my swag from Otakon:

tumblr_ouluupYmcM1w1thsvo3_1280.jpg

Standing on top of my display shelf because the figurine's too tall to fit inside. This is very good quality for Banpresto, and i got it for only $36.

Also saw this One Piece fighting game. Tried it and had no fucking idea what i was doing. My team of Koala, Akainu, and Smoker got smoked by my enemy's Zoro, Buggy, and Chopper.

LotusHD

Banned
you have a point. So who would she sacrifice? Luffy? Chopper? Nami?

The chef.

Standing on top of my display shelf because the figurine's too tall to fit inside. This is very good quality for Banpresto, and i got it for only $36.

Also saw this One Piece fighting game. Tried it and had no fucking idea what i was doing. My team of Koala, Akainu, and Smoker got smoked by my enemy's Zoro, Buggy, and Chopper.

What fighting game

Chase17

Okay... Fine.

I said fine guys, there's no other popular active thread left to join.
Making the Dr. Stone thread. This alliance will work.
you have a point. So who would she sacrifice? Luffy? Chopper? Nami?
Wouldn't she have to sacrifice all? Or because the straw hats, unlike the band of hawk, have more than 2 interesting characters just once sacrifice is enough.

Burning blood? It's trash

Making the Dr. Stone thread. This alliance will work.

Wouldn't she have to sacrifice all? Or because the straw hats, unlike the band of hawk, have more than 2 interesting characters just once sacrifice is enough.

nah, only the crimson behelit requires multiple sacrifices because God Hand are special

Top Bottom