• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cross Assault Thread: Get Cross, taste Salt (SFxT Reality Show)

Ski defending Aris. Saying that she's been a part of the community, and should have already known how women are treated in the community. He says it's odd how she randomly got offended somehow on the show. Saying that it was the stresses of the other aspects of the show that probably caused her to leave.

Man, Ski.

This shit has been building for several days.

Hell, people thought Aris was going too far on like the second day.

Aruarian Reflection

Chauffeur de la gdlk
Hahaha after everything that has gone down, Miranda retweets somebody dissing Starslay3r and calling her a liar. I love this girl, hope she shows up at future Catherine tournies.

Arozay

My quick photoshop:

3a5q6.png

Mlatador

Banned
Oh, my god, all the DRAMA... This shit is killing me. Thanks god I have semester break... Been going to sleep in the morning the past few days. This is much better than any reality show.

Wallach

Alternatively I would accept the Dumb & Dumber .gif of Carrey's character seeing the moon landing newspaper with it replaced with a Bar Fights ad.

Man, I thought East Coast drama was crazy.

This thread moves fast. I was hoping for character tier fighting or horsehead gifs but not people getting hurt or harassed.

So can people recap what happened to Aris and Miranda?

Tobe

obviously triforce you wanted girls, yo we need more chick like mileena!!!! FLITHIE RICH NOW HOLY SHIT!!!!!!

HOLY SHIT GOOD NIGHT

Top Bottom