• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

Hasney

It's time to reach across the aisle and bring in our Taylor Swift loving brothers and sisters

I don't know about you but I feel like shooting too
Keep that armbar nice and tight, extend the joint to you
You don't know about me, but I'll make you tap too
They'll all think it is a work, if we just keep fighting like we're shooty shoot, shooty shoot

Anth0ny

This is fake shit

Marky marks and the marky bunch

Fake?

hqdefault.jpg

Does that feel fuckin fake? Huh?

Browny

Banned
It's time to reach across the aisle and bring in our Taylor Swift loving brothers and sisters

I don't know about you but I feel like shooting too
Keep that armbar nice and tight, extend the joint to you
You don't know about me, but I'll make you tap too
They'll all think it is a work, if we just keep fighting like we're shooty shoot, shooty shoot
Have you been mixing Old Spice and Monster again, brother Hasney?

Also, nice OP, new thread smell, shoots the double on Zach etc.

Just got home. And las luchas is on the squared tv gimmick. This is real. This is actual.

It's not your fake, non-existant imagineary circus shit. For kids.

#RealFlips

klonere

Banned
Ringside seats @ €70/65/60 per (before handling) gone in fucking seconds for the December OTT show with The Elite on it.

Money money money motherfucker.

OTT are on pace to have had 3 Korakuen size sellouts every two months since they ran their first National Stadium show. That's really cool.

While I've definitely reached the second lapsed period of my wrasslin' life and I've no intention of leaving it any time soon, I still wanted to pop in here and wish y'all a very happy Shoot(m)ember.

Best shooters:

gunns.gif

klonere

Banned
we need more Erik Watts in modern wrestling: College star athletes, who play the best sport (football) with wrestling pedigree and good old southern boys.

More Watts, less Zayn imo.

klonere

Banned
i mean if you aren't putting your world title on this guy then you need to reconsider your position on the booking committee, brother.

NTLwhUk.png

lol dean's the worst

what t he fuck is this

ambrose has gone full hack

Shoooot, Ambrose shoots on Cesaro at a house show

https://youtu.be/DxaEnouGCbw?t=28s

Hate to break this to you but wrestling is fake.

These camera phone cameras are exposing the business.

I think wrestlers these days need to be far less strike focused. It always looks really bad in HD. I think a lot of people from back in the day would be exposed.

klonere

Banned
Hate to break this to you but wrestling is fake.

These camera phone cameras are exposing the business.

I think wrestlers these days need to be far less strike focused. It always looks really bad in HD. I think a lot of people from back in the day would be exposed.

no dean actually is just really really bad fam

it's entirely possible to be a great striking based performer in two thousand and seventeen. you just can't be a washed up hack is all

All the Shibata in this thread already...

:(

I finished what's up of the MYC last night. Overall I think I was most impressed by LaRea (already knew she was good), Toni Storm, Zarya (her gimmick could get old fast, but oh what a great gimmick) and of course Kairi.

Where's Feto and Hastag? I started Nex Machina last night and it fookin rules. I'm not sure about the secondary weapon system tho...some of them seems kinda useless and I wish they would upgrade.

Happy Shootember, dickbags. I'll be over her enjoying Memeio vs Rabbids MemeCOM if you need me.

82b.gif

klonere

Banned
rovert always posts these show descriptions to twitter and I think this is the worst one yet.

I think Russo may be unwell or something

DIpFz4lWsAIuTQG.jpg

Top Bottom