• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox 360 is fun! You should buy a second one!

Eusis

Yeah it's really not that crazy.

Just kind of silly to advertise, especially with "double the fun!"
BUT I CAN HOLD BOTH CONTROLLERS AT THE SAME TIME, AND PLAY ON TWO SYSTEMS AT THE SAME TIME WITH TWO TVS AND TWO 360 ACCOUNTS.

I hope that ad's more about having more in the house or for family/housemates than being insane.

MormaPope

Banned
Gotta stay above the PS3 WW and surpass the Wii in the US somehow lol
The RRoD fiacso wasnt enough.

Sony deserves just as much shit as Microsoft though, seems like any launch era or any PS3 console manufactured around that period gets the yellow light of death/blu-ray drive death eventually.

Both companies need to fix that shit for next gen, not buying a next gen console till the coast is clear in that regard.

IlludiumQ36

If developers still made lan party friendly system-link games like in back in the day of the OG Xbox, that would be a fine idea.

Its the whole idea of multi room media centers and childrens bedrooms ect. I don't see it as a massive deal

Disclaimer. I have currently Have 5 Xbox's

There's probably someone on GAF who has most of the special edition GBA SPs Nintendo did.

There was a lot.

also cvxfreak prolly has that resi 4 'cube

I have like four GBAs, all of them bought after I already had a DS Lite and only one of them remotely special (20th Anniversary GB Micro <3). It just took me that many tries to realize/track down the best one (Backlit SP. Too bad mine has a dead pixel, so who knows I may have five GBAs at some point).

Bururian

My CoD-addicted boss has three Xbox 360's across the house hooked up to 50+ inch HDTVs, just so he can play wherever he feels like.

Cidd

No thanks. after mine broke for the 5th time I'm staying the hell away from Xbox 360, strictly PC and PS3 for me. Maybe a Wii U and PS4 in the future.

neptunes

I just saw this on the dashboard too. The audacity of that statement. Really pretty insane.

What's so audacious about the statement? It's perfectly normal nowadays to have more than one unit of any tech gadget in a mature family.

but yeah, it is kind of weird

Can I duct-tape them together?

The+Rock+Clapping.gif

A console in different rooms in your house makes sense. It may plant a seed in some peoples mind that this is a possibility for them, so it might be a smart move to have it on an unsold part of the ad space.

Do you know how economy works?

I do. Game developers are the cool guys that make great games. Publishers are evil and make games worse. The publishers take the developer's money and treats them like slaves. The developers try to escape this tyranny but they don't have enough likes on their facebook page.

Top Bottom