• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo SPORT | OT | Putting it all on the line

Thanks to the beta, I'm now the proud owner of T300 and PlaySeat challenge. This is an expensive hobby

Hopefully your wheel you've invested in works with the next GT unlike my Logitech G27 which they decided not to release PS4 drivers for.

GHG

"You guys" meaning people that are gonna play this.

Are you really trying to turn that comment into something bad? Jeesh

It just seems unnecessary, that's all. It's not some quasi faction war, everyone is free to play everything. I don't see how it's linked to the warring that goes on in that thread you mentioned.

Oh god, first race on Northern Isle was a shitshow. The quality of everyone else driving was much better than in the beta though!

VI5Wnom.gif
lmao Get it, Kaz!

Do you really need a wheel to fully experience GTS?

As much as I like to blow my money around on unnecessary shit, for some reason I can't fathom spending $300 on a wheel lol.

Either way, Amazon dropped the price of the LE to like $61 and since I skipped out on FM7 I'm definitely picking this up as I need a racer this year even though I'm probably just gonna stick to SP for now as I don't even have PS+ haha.

It just seems unnecessary, that's all. It's not some quasi faction war, everyone is free to play everything. I don't see how it's linked to the warring that goes on in that thread you mentioned.

I'll keep that in mind when I bother to say something nice again. I simply said I was happy for the people that get to play the game and that have been looking forward to it for a long time. I referenced the other thread because despite everything that happened there, I thought it would be nice to say as much.

GHG

As much as I like to blow my money around on unnecessary shit, for some reason I can't fathom spending $300 on a wheel lol.

Either way, Amazon dropped the price of the LE to like $61 and since I skipped out on FM7 I'm definitely picking this up as I need a racer this year even though I'm probably just gonna stick to SP for now as I don't even have PS+ haha.

Nah you'll be fine with a controller. Project Cars this isn't.

If you like it enough after playing it for a while and want to take things to the next level then invest in a wheel but don't do it off the bat.

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
I'll keep that in mind when I bother to say something nice again. I simply said I was happy for the people that get to play the game and that have been looking forward to it for a long time. I referenced the other thread because despite everything that happened there, I thought it would be nice to say as much.
WE ALL KNOW WHAT YOU MEANT.

but seriously, thanks. :)

Crayon

Kookie did you try the motion control during the demo?

GHG

It's ok. Everyone forgives you despite everything that happened. I'm just glad we've all found the strength to move on from it and start over.

DaCocoBrova

Finally bought a new PSP, but then pushed the demon onto someone else. Jesus.
Sick intro! Was convinced it was real time until I thought about how it would be impossible to load all those different assets so seamlessly. Crystal clear though.

This game is so fucking classy.

OK, so I'm starting at level 5 here. Bathurst is a level 14 unlock for Arcade, and as expected the Nurburgring is all the way at the end - a level 20 unlock.

Motherfucker.

Makikou

Thanks to the beta, I'm now the proud owner of T300 and PlaySeat challenge. This is an expensive hobby

First: That's really nothing
Two: Playseat is kinda bad, you'll find out why (if only it ever resembled something being stable instead of wonky)
Third: Like I said, T300RS+Playseat is definitely the cheap combo :p

Nah you'll be fine with a controller. Project Cars this isn't.

If you like it enough after playing it for a while and want to take things to the next level then invest in a wheel but don't do it off the bat.

That's good to know.

Down the line, yeah I might jump in for a wheel but as is, I already have a ton of fun driving my IRL GTI so I really feel like I don't need it for now lol.

Kookie did you try the motion control during the demo?

Nah, I was too busy bumping the Miata at walls and sliding around the dirt with the GTI lol. I'll try it tomorrow when my copy gets in... assuming Amazon can actually deliver it on time.

DaCocoBrova

Finally bought a new PSP, but then pushed the demon onto someone else. Jesus.
Invisible walls in rally though? What year is this? Ugh @ the licensed music...

Top Bottom