• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Digging out a 25 year old black head (vid)

Status
Not open for further replies.

big_z

I don't know people let shit like this fester on/in them for so long. I inspect even smallest imperfections. I guess some have zero interest in basic hygiene.

Dabanton

I don't know people let shit like this fester on/in them for so long. I inspect even smallest imperfections. I guess some have zero interest in basic hygiene.

It was on her back wasn't it?

This is why I love my wifey she checks me for shit like this makes sure I never get shaving bumps or trapped hairs and if she finds any she unhooks them.

Septimius

It was on her back wasn't it?

This is why I love my wifey she checks me for shit like this makes sure I never get shaving bumps or trapped hairs and if she finds any she unhooks them.

Even if you didn't have a wife that could do it, it'd be pretty fucking impossible to get something like this without just neglecting all basic things, ever.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Even if you didn't have a wife that could do it, it'd be pretty fucking impossible to get something like this without just neglecting all basic things, ever.

What I find interesting is that the rest of the skin looked pretty good. Clean, no blemishes, closed and clean pores... It's just as if it were this huge open air mine out there in the middle of his/her back (I had to watch this with the sound muted).

iVNYQf3yODPF4.gif

some people have sebum(sp?) overproduction.
you can clean your skin as much as you want. black heads will form nevertheless

nice video. I've got the weirdest boner right now

Who was doing the extraction? It looks like a clinical area, but they're so amateurish. Tweezers and a needle? WTF?
Get some crocodile head pliers and pull it out.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
This one time I had a blackhead that somehow got so big that it was like a little grain of sand when I squeezed it, and there was a little crater on my nose. you couldn't even tell from the top it just looked like a regular if slightly big blackhead. I was so proud I showed my friend but she wasn't as impressed as I was :(

Forkball

I love ear cleaning videos. The relief afterwards must be unparalleled. One of my favorite videos when it comes to gross things coming out of people's body is a vid of a guy who has a huge cyst or something on his shoulder. His friends decide to get a knife and gently twist it in order to pop it, and it explodes all over the knife. Meanwhile the guy is completely unphased and just drinks his beer. I have no idea what the name of the video is though.

[edit] Oh crap I found it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQgWILeDviA

akira28

I won't watch, but why do you people? And why make these threads? Are you people pimple watchers?

You're the worst kind of people.

Kinyou

Who was doing the extraction? It looks like a clinical area, but they're so amateurish. Tweezers and a needle? WTF?
Get some crocodile head pliers and pull it out.
Could be some beauty salon. Definitely looks amateurish, but hey, they got the job done.

that must have been itchy/painful/annoying for 25 years. The whole area looked inflammed before they started, so the question in, why did she let it go for 25 years?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom