• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSTriple slayin all y'all n***as in the 07 ya hurd, BALLLLINNNNNNNfnordNNNNNNNN

Status
Not open for further replies.

cbox

can't wait till you guys find out he's some actor paid by sony to do this shit. Like every other popular youtube video.

eternal prize said:
can't wait till you guys find out he's some actor paid by sony to do this shit. Like every other popular youtube video.

If he was paid by Sony, it'll be the smartest thing they have done besides LittleBigPlanet. :lol

Costanza

Banned
eternal prize said:
I'm sure he's fake, but there's no way Sony would hire him and let him say the n-word like that.

Scotch

AG: What about the Xbox 360’s excellent line-up of games? For instance, what do you think about Bioshock, Mass Effect and Assassin’s Creed?
chadwardenn: aight fo da 360’s “excellent” line up, clearly niggaz dunno wut dey b talkin bout
chadwardenn: bioshock? fuk dat shit. mass effect? assassins cred?
chadwardenn: nigga nobodys got mo cred den chadwarden aight

chadwardenn: mass effect, shit, ill show dem xbox bitches da mass effect in between chad daddy’s legs
He really is genuinely funny :lol

Kreed

AG: What, exactly, is it that makes the Playstation 3’s motion control so much better than the Wii’s? Have you played the Wii?
chadwardenn: aight ima tell yu strayt up aight. ye chad daddy has played da wii n found out dat its gay as sh*t
chadwardenn: lyk chad daddy sed befo, he aint swingin somthin around dat looks lyk a dildo
chadwardenn: wut if my ni**a ass accidentally sits on dat sh*t

:lol :lol That interview was funnier than the videos.

Wulfer

So let me get this straight it's ok to link disrespectful ads from youtube but, It's not ok to fully complete the words in the title of the thread? If I were a black person I would be pretty pissed if it comes out Sony is encouraging these kinds of ads. The level of disrespect is completely off the charts!

Edit: I'm just trying to understand why this is ok?

kammy

Banned
Cant wait for his next video.

The fanboiz responding with their lame response vidz just make chad look like a comic genius

Jewbacca

Banned
WULFER said:
So let me get this straight it's ok to link disrespectful ads from youtube but, It's not ok to fully complete the words in the title of the thread? If I were a black person I would be pretty pissed if it comes out Sony is encouraging these kinds of ads. The level of disrespect is completely off the charts!

get the wii dildo out of your ass...

SleazyC

WULFER said:

Err... where is Sony encouraging these ads? As far as we know Sony has nothing to do with this at this point. I don't even see Sony going this far after their "All I want for Christmas is a PSP" ad.

Wulfer

I didn't say Sony was encouraging them! I'm just trying to understand why this would be ok on a board as strict as this board is? If this is fun carry on...

SleazyC

WULFER said:
I didn't say Sony was encouraging them! I'm just trying to understand why this would be ok on a board as strict as this board is? If this is fun carry on...
The only reason this board really has filters is because so many people access it from work places where language could get them into trouble. I think most of the people here are having fun with the fact that we assume chad wardenn is not serious at all (at least thats what I think) and are laughing at the fact that some other are actually taking him serious and creating video responses.

WULFER said:

There is no way that Sony is that BAAALLLLLinn to do something like this, plus the fact that Sony would totally get raped if they made ads with the word N***A

Costanza

Banned
SleazyC said:
The only reason this board really has filters is because so many people access it from work places where language could get them into trouble. I think most of the people here are having fun with the fact that we assume chad wardenn is not serious at all (at least thats what I think) and are laughing at the fact that some other are actually taking him serious and creating video responses.
I think some filters will block the whole thread if "n*gga" was in the name too.

Hcoregamer00

The 'H' stands for hentai.
eudaemonic said:
If he was paid by Sony, it'll be the smartest thing they have done besides LittleBigPlanet. :lol

Exactly, chad is the bomb. If he was a paid shill he would be a freaking comedy genius.

lol

i hope you all know he is just playin with you to get you wound up, this shit is CLASSIC!!

I can't believe all the "serious" response videos lol.....they are actually trying to speak with common sense when this is obviously a joke lol

Jado

Banned
Yes, it is funny, especially how some "lame duck saying nigga over and over" got so many fanboys riled up with an obvious joke video. It's comedic genius.

BAAAAAAAAAAALLLINNNNNN

DCharlie

And even i am moderately surprised
can't wait till you guys find out he's some actor paid by sony to do this shit.

i have my money on a covert MS operation - i don't think the video is going to make anyone want a PS3.

rod

Banned
that reply that was posted earlier was ****ing hilarious. "you aint ballin. at all. you livin in a dirty room, dont know how to clean your shit up, look like you sleepin on a couch. where ya bed at??" :lol :lol :lol

typhonsentra said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lf5nV1UARs8

Out of all the black guys who have posted response videos (The others took theirs down), not one has raised an objection to his use of the n-word. :lol

This is so awesome. Especially the scene when he talked about the Wii and made the Westcoast-sign with his fingers. ^^

Um, is the PStriple-guy really black? He looks like he's from India or Mexico. This is a serious question.

eudaemonic said:

:lol
eternal prize said:

I just don't get why this is so insanely popular :lol 14 page thread! I doubt he's an actor paid by Sony though:lol

mckmas8808

Banned
methodman said:
He's not black. But I think the reason no-one cares is because he's obviously using the word (n*****) in a facetious way.

Correct you are.

Klaxon said:
I thought, you would be called racist in the States for this?

At least it's stupid. Joke or not.

Well many black guys don't go crazy when their friends that are not black call them that name. Me I'm black and I don't mind my white friend saying it around me. Now he wouldn't do it if you came to a family cook-out of mine because he knows better.

But around me and a good number of black friends of ours it's not a big deal. We now he doesn't mean it in 'the' bad way.

mckmas8808

Banned
StranGER said:
i can't believe you guys are actually into this.

cattle say what? "MOOOOO!!!!"

Hey man it's funny as hell. Believe it or not but many guys PS3, Wii, or 360 related have gotten together in this thread and actually had a good laugh. When's the last time that happened of GAF?

jaypah

mckmas8808 said:
Correct you are.

Well many black guys don't go crazy when their friends that are not black call them that name. Me I'm black and I don't mind my white friend saying it around me. Now he wouldn't do it if you came to a family cook-out of mine because he knows better.

But around me and a good number of black friends of ours it's not a big deal. We now he doesn't mean it in 'the' bad way.

word? i'm black and my white friends don't say it around me. it wasn't anything that we discussed though, i think they just don't think it would be cool. it has been said around me by non-black folks though and the results have varied. and by results i mean my reaction. i've only flipped out on someone once and that was because i totally didn't know the dude and he thought he could walk up to me in the mall and tell me "how tight these niggas was" (in reference to a hip-hop group). i'm a really cool and level-headed dude but he got his issue that day.

PS, Chad is hilarious.....his usage of slang is so off that i have to laugh even when i just see a pic of the kid. and the people leaving video responses? :lol

Nameless

methodman said:
He's not black. But I think the reason no-one cares is because he's obviously using the word (n*****) in a facetious way.

I think no-one cares because hes hispanic, and hispanics are pretty much the only other race to have been given a 'nigga pass'. Fat Joe for example had the number one song in the country with the word in the hook and no-one cared, but Eminem can't say it period.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom