• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sneakers |OT| Hypebeasts We Know About Ya

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Another day gone by and no dispatch email from Yeezy Supply. 💀

Probably would get the Zebras from ADC before the Breds.

5NmURcQ.jpg

Peyote 350v2s slated for this year. Yeezy Mafia is saying this cw isn't the same as the drkgrn one we already know about. You can kind of see it in the background. Kind of sandy/tan.

Zebras
Triple white
Dark green (potato sacks)
Peyote

Another day gone by and no dispatch email from Yeezy Supply. 💀

Probably would get the Zebras from ADC before the Breds.
I guess the hopefully reassuring thing is that there's a LOT of people who are in the same boat, so cancelations are unlikely at this point?

Fjordson

5NmURcQ.jpg

Peyote 350v2s slated for this year. Yeezy Mafia is saying this cw isn't the same as the drkgrn one we already know about. You can kind of see it in the background. Kind of sandy/tan.

Zebras
Triple white
Dark green (potato sacks)
Peyote
The more V2's the better. Not sure I'll try for the triple whites, though. Just something about all white shoes that I don't usually like.

But when are we getting these? One of my favourite V2 colourways so far:

Kanye wore them at some show months ago, haven't heard or seen anything since.

The more V2's the better. Not sure I'll try for the triple whites, though. Just something about all white shoes that I don't usually like.

But when are we getting these? One of my favourite V2 colourways so far:

Kanye wore them at some show months ago, haven't heard or seen anything since.
AFAIK that one was canceled. The only ones that exist are the ones Kanye has and a bunch of fakes lol.

Fjordson

AFAIK that one was canceled. The only ones that exist are the ones Kanye has and a bunch of fakes lol.
Aw you serious??? Well shit.

I like like the stripe V2's (Belugas, Oreos, etc.) but it would have been nice to get one that wasn't black that was more neutral than the Belugas with the hits of orange.

Aw you serious??? Well shit.

I like like the stripe V2's (Belugas, Oreos, etc.) but it would have been nice to get one that wasn't black that was more neutral than the Belugas with the hits of orange.
I liked the grey look as well. It's a shame it'll probably never come out

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
ugh, this is why i stopped looking at streetwear and fashion websites for years.

came in to ask 1 fuckin question and now i'm like hrmm i could probably use a few pairs of these now huh. those merlot's look great.

soultron

Banned
ugh, this is why i stopped looking at streetwear and fashion websites for years.

came in to ask 1 fuckin question and now i'm like hrmm i could probably use a few pairs of these now huh. those merlot's look great.

leave while you still can, while you still have the money and closet space!

Reckoner

I feel you

Just today I left behind a pair of the limited AM1 Dynamic Berry and Silver Pack UB. The first ones I admit I didn't cop because they are now soldout.

Anth0ny

hahaha

currently between jobs so I can only skim this thread, pretty much avoid my OWN streetwear thread that I made, and I totally avoid other websites... i literally can't afford shit right now >_<

see5harp

You should definitely follow adidasalerts and turn notifications ON. Thank me later.

So I'm new to the whole sneaker game. I just picked up the Air Jordan 31, which is the biggest sneaker purchase I've ever made. I normally just buy Air Force 1s but I decided to branch out. As a result, I have a couple of questions I hope you fine people can answer.

1. How do you deal with lace management and, better yet, tying? I normally would just triple knot so my pants would cover them but that's messy. I'm sure there's a better way you all know of.

2. I don't know much but I know these bad boys are hard to come by. If i wanted to attempt grabbing a pair, what would be the best places to look?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. :)

acohrs

So I'm new to the whole sneaker game. I just picked up the Air Jordan 31, which is the biggest sneaker purchase I've ever made. I normally just buy Air Force 1s but I decided to branch out. As a result, I have a couple of questions I hope you fine people can answer.

1. How do you deal with lace management and, better yet, tying? I normally would just triple knot so my pants would cover them but that's messy. I'm sure there's a better way you all know of.

2. I don't know much but I know these bad boys are hard to come by. If i wanted to attempt grabbing a pair, what would be the best places to look?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. :)

Just double knot most of mine, to your second question, how much above retail would you like to pay for them?

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
I'm such an idiot, got everything prepped for Confirmed App with the Switch Control tasks to increase the taps.

Forgot to activate it before the button went live on both devices. >_>

L L

acohrs

How much do they go for at retail?

You won't get them at retail anymore. Yeezys sell out within seconds, and then are available in large quantities online for resell prices. Plus, Yeezys hardly ever restock either so you probably missed the boat there mate.

But you should try the Ultra Boosts or Pure Boosts, same midsole but much more widely available

You won't get them at retail anymore. Yeezys sell out within seconds, and then are available in large quantities online for resell prices. Plus, Yeezys hardly ever restock either so you probably missed the boat there mate.

But you should try the Ultra Boosts or Pure Boosts, same midsole but much more widely available

What would be their resell prices be, just out of curiosity? I really like them, haha.

I did see Ultra Boots. They are nice and pretty similar. I'll look into those too, thanks.

BumRush

Dumb question: I hate when white sneakers look dirty at all so my NMDs will likely stay locked up unless the weather conditions are right. So my white roshes will become beater white sneakers. Any recommendations on how to clean them?

Dumb question: I hate when white sneakers look dirty at all so my NMDs will likely stay locked up unless the weather conditions are right. So my white roshes will become beater white sneakers. Any recommendations on how to clean them?

Jason Markk. Got a starter kit (comes with shoe cleaner and a brush) from Finish Line yesterday to clean my all white Air Force 1s. Did an amazing job.

Even though the Roshes are a weird material?

Jason Markk has two different brush types, one of them is softer.

Either way, you could use any type of softer brush as to not ruin the meshe material.

On my roshes, I think I just used a towel and/or toothbrush really gently with just little bit of detergent and water.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
I threw my white White Wolf Roshes in the washer on a 40 delicate setting with a little touch of whitening detergent. I also put a few white towels in so they didn't get beat up. Didn't spin just left them out to dry over the day. Look new.

Talking of Roshes Size? sold a bunch them off the other day for £5.

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
not sure on the rules on selling in this thread (the for sale doc on page 1 hasn't been updated in almost 3 years), but ive got some things for sale.

space jam size 10
camo sf-af1's size 10 & 10.5
jordan 1 'top 3' - size 10.5
and looking to resize v2 oreo yeezys size 10 for your size 10.5

all shoes DS.

If this post is out of terms, throw me into a shoebox.

Top Bottom