• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official bitching about Hudson abandoning VC support. [VC/WiiWare = lost cause]

biocat

So is Hudson quiting on all fronts or can I still get my Japanese Hudson VC releases?

The US/EU VC has always sucked. It will just suck more now.

I'm more worried about the Japanese side of things.

(edit) OH, so all is still well on the VC. Thank you Hudson!

Jiggy

It really is astounding what percentage of my VC library is composed of TG16 games (25.35%) considering how small a library it has to draw from compared to NES, Genesis, and SNES and considering how much of last year it spent being a non-entity for new releases.

Jiggy said:
It really is astounding what percentage of my VC library is composed of TG16 games (25.35%) considering how small a library it has to draw from compared to NES, Genesis, and SNES and considering how much of last year it spent being a non-entity for new releases.

84.6153846% of the VC Mondays in 2008 lacked any TG-16 title. The longest stretch was 5 months between 2/25 and 7/28. There haven't been any new titles since 10/20, nearly 4 months ago.

Cheerilee

Jaded Alyx said:
GAF jumping to conclusions? Never!
I prefer to believe that our bitching made a difference.

Although I would also support the beheading of Capndrake, if that would make you feel any better. Executions are always a fun occasion! (Unless they're mine.)

Jiggy

I don't know whether Capndrake or Siliconera or one of the Hudson people who spoke to them was the target of misinformation from somewhere higher in the food chain, but I guess one way or another there'll be blood. :p

SovanJedi

provides useful feedback
So through all this bitching about Hudson not bringing VC titles, nobody noticed that 4-player WiiWare FPS that was so publically ridiculed on GAF a few weeks ago is actually up for download? :eek:

I've seen it mentioned several times that Onslaught has online multiplayer. I haven't heard anything about offline, though, so is it safe to assume the silence means it lacks local multiplayer like so many modern FPS?

Capndrake

SovanJedi said:
So through all this bitching about Hudson not bringing VC titles, nobody noticed that 4-player WiiWare FPS that was so publically ridiculed on GAF a few weeks ago is actually up for download? :eek:
This is not the main VC/WW thread.

Yes we know

And yes, Onslaught has no local multiplayer.

Top Bottom