• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT31| I Think it Might Be for Show

hamchan

The movie Battle Royale should have taught them how to play.

Either be super awesome at killing people or latch onto someone else who is good at the game while hiding and out-surviving everyone else.

Unfortunately they don't have someone good at the game. Dan is probably the closest to that but he can't work with someone like say, Ben, who is like the guy at the start of the movie with the crossbow.

-

Also just saw Age of Empires 4 announced wtf.

-

Also just saw FFXV is 170gb on PC wtf.

kiyomi

Also just saw FFXV is 170gb on PC wtf.

200w.gif

Lunar FC

Just sold my old PC for $300 and decided to put that toward a 1080 with Destiny 2 packed in. Probably dumb to cash out on that when my CPU is kind underpowered but 🤷.

justjim89

Man, Dan is like insufferable in this EC episode. Like, it starts off funny, but it only works if he's actually good at the game.

Wait, why did Vinny die? Dan stabilized him.

oti

Banned
The games themselves rightfully belong there, but the ER wasn't THAT bad.
Good point.

Although I jumped ship after a few episodes. Maybe I should watch it. 🤔

Did you not like the Shenmue endurance run? I don't like Shenmue but I really enjoyed watching GBEast play that.

I'm sure the ER was fine. I think I had other priorities when it came out and lost track on it. Maybe a good thing to watch before all the releases hit.

Zeroro

Good point.

Although I jumped ship after a few episodes. Maybe I should watch it. 🤔

The real enjoyment that comes from the Shenmue ER is seeing how hard the game breaks them at times, especially Vinny. I'd call Part 16 the climax of the ER even though it's nowhere near the climax of the actual game.

Top Bottom