• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call Of Duty: Black Ops |Sep 1st Reveal|

I'm sure this has been asked a thousand times, but any word on zombie mode?

Oh, and official gun game sounds AMAZING! I fuckin loved that in CS and DoD!

Iced_Eagle said:

Other than the fact that there will be a zombie mode we know nothing.

iNvid02

They're about to play a live demo on the Xbox 360 right now. Summit is the map, Team Deathmatch is the gametype.

They're about to play a live demo on the Xbox 360 right now. Summit is the map, Team Deathmatch is the gametype.

-Pyromaniac- said:
Other than the fact that there will be a zombie mode we know nothing.

Sweet! Still debating whether to buy this. With Reach and Kinect, the holidays are already getting expensive :lol

RavenFox

Banned
Iced_Eagle said:

You get Zombie mode out the box if you order the hardened edition. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

RavenFox said:
You get Zombie mode out the box if you order the hardened edition. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Well, this got confusing all of a sudden. I'll just keep paying attention to hear what they have to say at the MP reveal.

Though, the possibility of zombie mode separate from the rest of the game would be amazing. I would buy that over Black Ops for sure :lol

bathala said:
saving my :lol :lol :lol when they announce their monthly subscription

I'm kind of expecting it, they would need some serious content to justify it. At least 2 maps a month for me to subscribe to any such nonsense. (assuming it's <10 dollars)

kilongs

- create a class
- custumization visible on characters
- tier 1 perks visible
- mini gun and grenade launcher special weapons
- killstreak rewards: Napalm Strike, Gunship, Mortar Team, the Radio Controlled Car, SAM Turret

iNvidious01 said:
Gambling is also coming to Call of Duty.

Please do more than just copy/pasting quotes from Kotaku's live blog... I'm sure most of us are reading exactly the same thing you are.

Draft

OK, if I can actually bet my Allards against other dudes on Xbox Live, that is kind of raw and awesome.

kilongs

Sharp Shooter - all players start with the same randomly selected weapon, which cycles. So everyone has the same weapon at the same time.

sounds good. no one can complain about weapon loadout advantages :lol

Top Bottom