• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Famitsu thread this week (reviews first)

Doctor_No said:
>>You are able to customize weapons in MGS4, for instance, you can change the barrel of a M4A1 assault rifle and convert it into a shotgun style weapon.
HOLY FUCK YES GODDAMN MGS4 IS THE SECOND COMING OF PARASITE EVE

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
McDragon said:
MGO in the same disc or special edition?
The way it was stated it made it seem like it would be seperate discs. Although Blu-Ray can allow it to be in the same disc.

MCD

LiquidMetal14 said:
The way it was stated it made it seem like it would be seperate discs. Although Blu-Ray can allow it to be in the same disc.

"No mention of price yet, though."

that's why i asked, seems to me like a special edition although like you said, BD can handle it.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Pureauthor said:
Good idea. Let's get the mediocre game out of the way first before we turn to discussing stuff that actually matters.
:lol :lol

You're commenting on MGS plotholes and you said you were up for more Organization XIII before?

YOU SINNER

Defuser

Y2Kev said:
:lol :lol

You're commenting on MGS plotholes and you said you were up for more Organization XIII before?

YOU SINNER
threecrosses2.gif

Jonnyram said:
more 360 dates:
11/29 Assassin's Creed
12/13 Smash Court Tennis 3
Dec Flat Out Ultimate Carnage

Also there is a rumour of a PS3-saving megaton coming tomorrow.
A third party game with development funded totally by SCE.
If the rumour is legit, he also mentions WKS will come out on Jan 31 for 8990 yen.
Isn't that a tad pricey, or is Level5 getting SE treatment now and I hadn't noticed?

beelzebozo

Jealous Bastard
badcrumble said:
great zing duder you totally burned him *high fives you*

when a zinger starts to burn
there's a lesson you must learn:
something something then you'll see
you'll avoid catastrophe

Awntawn

Mefisutoferesu said:
Isn't that a tad pricey. or is Level5 getting SE treatment now and I hadn't noticed?
They must have something damn impressive if they have the balls to price it that high ;o

/thinkpositive

Doctor_No

Maybe MGO pack-in is the MGS4 "surprise" that they were going to announce at 3:45-4:00 (Japan time) at TGS; according to the TGS special edition Hide-chan radio on Kojima's blog.

Also, for people attending TGS. Konami will be distributing special 52-page MGS4 pamphlets to attendees of TGS. Also, they will be giving away 5-different limited-edition MGS4 foldable fans to people who play the demo.

http://www.blog.konami.jp/gs/hideoblog/

schuelma

Wastes hours checking old Famitsu software data, but that's why we love him.
Chromax said:
Still no keynote thread? ...is it really in 3 hours and 30 mins? o.o

No, Sony is having some sort of conference tonight, they keynote is the next day. The conference tonight may well be embargoed.

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
DS Style completely failed sales wise, why is S-E continuing with these games?

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Costs nothing to make, and it was probably in development before they realized this stuff doesn't sell. But then again it will probably still be profitable.

They should have made it more RPG-like tho:lol

kay

Halo 3 bomb.
Jokes aside, there is a big advertisement for the game so of course it was expected.
New dates:
Call of Duty 4 - Winter 2007 (PS3 only so far)
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune - December
Viva Pinata Party Animals - Winter 2007

Top Bottom