• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 has likely gone gold

Ed Boon changed his twitter pic and banner to a gold version. Last time he did this was when MKX likely went gold.

19_gold-bannerabp3n.jpg

Guess they're all on DLC and patches now.

So as someone who is generally not great at fighting games but can do decently well at Killer Instinct, what are the odds I could pick up this game and be relatively successful? It looks freaking amazing but I'm a bit worried I'll buy it and just completely blow ass at it.

So as someone who is generally not great at fighting games but can do decently well at Killer Instinct, what are the odds I could pick up this game and be relatively successful? It looks freaking amazing but I'm a bit worried I'll buy it and just completely blow ass at it.
There's nothing wrong even if you blow ass with it, the game has a lot of single player content and a lot of ways to feel "rewarded" even if you lose online with gear drops.

The game generally isn't too hard, just memorize the moveset of your character and 2-3 ideal combos and you're pretty much good to go. Fundamentals are more of a thing here.

Makes sense, thanks. I'll probably end up picking it up then. At least I was able to learn some fundamentals from KI so maybe I can learn Injustice without too much trouble.

Top Bottom