• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 5 already has quite the fan art following, cultivated since release in Japan

Aselith

persona_5__morgana_plush_by_therandomonion-da69i0b.jpg

bunkitz

Amazing work besides the MC looking too...cute I guess? Something seems off, I don't want to say that he looks too pretty but something is bugging me about it.

Yup, I'd use "cute" too. Sadly, Joker's design is my favorite in the game but his and Ryuji's fan art are the ones I like least here. Ryuji looks too... soft. Otherwise fantastic works, of course.

It is officially a headband though. Confirmed by the art book.

No. No fucking way. To quote Ryuji: For real!?

No. It can't be. Goddammit, no.

Setsu00

Yup, I'd use "cute" too. Sadly, Joker's design is my favorite in the game but his and Ryuji's fan art are the ones I like least here. Ryuji looks too... soft. Otherwise fantastic works, of course.

No. No fucking way. To quote Ryuji: For real!?

No. It can't be. Goddammit, no.

I'm leaving this here in case you want to be as fabulous as Makoto:

bunkitz

I'm leaving this here in case you want to be as fabulous as Makoto:
... Damn. I suppose it should have been obvious. Makoto's hair would have needed to be quite long for a braid (that would be considered a braid, right?) like that. Then again, what do I know about hairstyles?

Dammit. I am shookt.

Yup, which is why I made his version of Futaba my avy as soon as he posted it.

Heh. I was curious when I saw your avatar on another P5 thread.

Haru looks so familiar here... Her face and the pose with her fingers and all...

Maybe we can just start using Game Title|Fan Art| Subtitle from now on?

I like the Fan art on this page that is emulating the different official character images and designs. That's pretty cool.

I don't see Maya :(

Crap yeah. Well...at least you have Tetsuya lol.

On that note would have been great to see the Persona 3 female MC there as well.

Edit: Checked the description of the pic from its source and they state that it's all the male Persona MCs. So that kind of makes sense.

StoneFox

Amazing thread, I hope it lasts a long time :)

Also, WTF at Makoto's headband. That's a bigger twist than any in the game ROFL

Makoto's braid being a hairband makes sense given how short her hair is, but it still made me legit shook. That's like "the clouds in Mario Bros. are also the bushes" tier.

I can't even explain to you how much I want this to be a thing you can do in the game. Best girl gets even better.

Voror

Lots of great art here. The stuff from the official book is interesting too, though I'm still confused if that one Prima is putting out is the official design works or not.

I always dig the shots of them in their outfits but without the masks on for some reason.

Top Bottom