• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gundam Versus coming west to PS4 this fall (New Trailer)

Fuck this game. Been waiting years for Maxi Boost and we get this bullshit instead.

k

So here is what I assume is the final roster list, barring any future DLC. Let me know if I missed anything. And whoever makes the OT is free to use this.

---------

Mobile Suit Gundam
Gundam
Guncannon
Guntank
Zaku II [Doan]
Char's Zaku II
Char's Gelgoog
Gouf
Gyan
Dom
Zeong

Mobile Suit Gundam: The 08th MS Team
Gundam Ground Type
Gundam Ez-8
Gouf Custom

Mobile Suit Gundam Side Story: Missing Link
Slave Wraith
Gelgoog High Maneuver Model

Mobile Suit Gundam 0083: Stardust Memory
Gundam GP02A "Physalis"
Gundam GP01-Fb "Zephyranthes" Full Burnern
Gundam GP03S "Dendrobium Stamen"
GM Custom
GM Cannon II

Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam
Zeta Gundam
Hyaku Shiki
Gundam Mk-II [Super Gundam]
Gundam Mk-II [Titans]
Nemo
Rick Dias
Methuss
Messala
Hizack
The O
Marasai
Gabthley

Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ
Full Armor ZZ Gundam
ZZ Gundam
Qubeley
Qubeley Mk. II

Mobile Suit Gundam: Char's Counterattack
v Gundam
Re-GZ
Sazabi
Jagd Doga

Mobile Suit Gundam: Char's Counterattack - Beltorchika's Children
Hi-v Gundam

Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn
Unicorn Gundam
Delta Plus
Jesta
ReZEL
Sinanju
Unicorn Gundam 02 Banshee
Kshatriya

Mobile Suit Gundam F91
Gundam F91
Vigna Ghina
Berga Giros

Mobile Suit Crossbone Gundam
Crossbone Gundam X-1 Kai
Crossbone Gundam X-2 Kai
Crossbone Gundam X-3
Crossbone Gundam X-1 Full Cloth

Mobile Suit Victory Gundam
V2 Gundam [Assault Buster]
GunEZ
Gottrlatan

New Mobile Report Gundam Wing
Wing Gundam Zero
Gundam Deathscythe Hell
Gundam Heavyarms Kai
Gundam Sandrock Kai
Altron Gundam
Gundam Epyon
Tallgeese
Tallgeese II

Turn A Gundam
∀ Gundam
Turn X
SUMO [Gold Type]
SUMO [Silver Type]
Kapool
Kapool [Corin]

Mobile Suit Gundam SEED
Freedom Gundam
Strike Gundam
Blitz Gundam
Duel Gundam Assault Shroud
Forbidden Gundam
Providence Gundam

Mobile Suit Gundam 00
Gundam Exia
Gundam Dynames
Gundam Kyrios
Gundam Throne Eins
Gundam Throne Zwei
Gundam Throne Drei
Union Flag Graham Aker Custom
GN-X
Tieren Taozi

Gundam Reconguista in G
G-Self
G-Arcane
Mack Knife

Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron Blooded Orphans
Gundam Barbatos [4th form]
Gundam Kimaris Trooper
Gundam Barbatos Lupus [DLC]

Mobile Suit Gundam Thunderbolt
Full Armor Gundam
Psycho Zaku

Gundam Build Fighters Amazing Ready
Hot Scramble Gundam [Pre-order DLC]

Jeiiya

I still super excited for this game to make a western appearance, but the lack of G Gundam hurts my heart. I just want to fly around shooting Darkness Fingers at people.

Also, I love striker systems in games, but I guess that system will take the place of any of the units that were tag teamed like the Zaku II/Z'Gok and Marasai/Gabthley.

They have the Forbidden Gundam for Seed, but not the Justice? Some of these choices are kind of weird. :/

Athrun hasn't had Aegis and Saviour in since Destiny Plus. He's always holding those Ls.

BnDESKT.gif

Fuck this game. Been waiting years for Maxi Boost and we get this bullshit instead.

tumblr_n7o991xA4H1rpfx57o2_500.gif

You are Riddhe, Audrey is Maxi Boost.

DunpealD

I still can't believe they skipped main series like G or X
I need the Divider :(
for obviously highly requested units like Tieren Taozi. And Z got 12 units, lol.

Oh well, at least there is no AGE garbage.

Lies and you should feel bad. The AGE train should have never stopped.

I really hope the DLC gundams come out fast and consistently. The base game roster is not great for me at all.

Yeah, it's actually a little bit jarring to see how many units didn't make it from EXVS FB. Not only units, but also general Gundam representation. No G, X, AGE, Seed Destiny, 00 2nd Season, Blue Destiny, Endless Waltz.Especially, since we never had access to MB. Which means there a ton of units we actually never got to play.
Also the lack of everybodys fan favorite Acguy is a heresy. Acguy is the Ryu/Terry Bogard/Kyo/Mishima/Sol of Gundam. Should be patched in for free or bust.

I'm kinda worried about the price and amount of DLC. DLC Units weren't exactly cheap in EXVS FB. They better bring them in full packs.

Athrun hasn't had Aegis and Saviour in since Destiny Plus. He's always holding those Ls.

That's the wrong gif. Where the shower scene at?

Yeah, it's actually a little bit jarring to see how many units didn't make it from EXVS FB. Not only units, but also general Gundam representation. No G, X, AGE, Seed Destiny, 00 2nd Season, Blue Destiny, Endless Waltz.Especially, since we never had access to MB. Which means there a ton of units we actually never got to play.
Also the lack of everybodys fan favorite Acguy is a heresy. Acguy is the Ryu/Terry Bogard/Kyo/Mishima/Sol of Gundam. Should be patched in for free or bust.

I'm kinda worried about the price and amount of DLC. DLC Units weren't exactly cheap in EXVS FB. They better bring them in full packs.

It certainly does feel like there were some obvious omissions. Hopefully they won't be trickled out one at a time or something.

And not only should Acguy be in, but it should have been one of the cover options.

DunpealD

3v3 matches all Doms doing the Jet Stream Attack. Gundam Versus has made this happen.

Ortega, Gaia and Mash are all in. It's real.

Do you remember DBZ: Battle of Z? We thought we could make Jobber of Z happen, but it wasn't real. But in Gundam Versus it is!

The Human Space Debris is out in full force. I kinda hope that all of them are top tier so we can have a good laugh. Jobbers dunking on Gundams would be hilarious.

Ortega, Gaia and Mash are all in. It's real.

Do you remember DBZ: Battle of Z? We thought we could make Jobber of Z happen, but it wasn't real. But in Gundam Versus it is!

The Human Space Debris is out in full force. I kinda hope that all of them are top tier so we can have a good laugh. Jobbers dunking on Gundams would be hilarious.

Oh god the memories of fighting Hirudegarn with Yamcha and Tien...

Does this mean I will get my raider and calamity so I can reenact the battle at orb??

As long as you believe...

Quebaz

Way too many scrub suits in the roster. What kind of human debris do you have to be to want to pilot a Hizack or Rick Dias?

Me, I want to play as them but I don't want to spend money on them...separately. This way ensures that future DLC will be suits people would actually pay for.

Prophane33

Has it been confirmed or denied yet if the music from at least the standard version is present in the NA release? Might have to pre-order the JP version if it's not.

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
They're probably still figuring out how to rework the DX without GX-bits or Virsago CB without Ashtaron. X and Divider out to be good to go sans the old csB, though!
Considering they are skipping most second units, they could've just added X and Divider.
Bastards.

The AGE train wasn't stopped, it got derailed, crashed and imploded.

As it rightfully should.

I wonder if this is going to become another game where the overall amount of DLC outprices the initial game by several magnitudes.
EXVSFB was already like that though, with all those units, UIs and waifus.

Top Bottom