• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Asshole: Justin Bieber

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bunch of idiots in this thread. It's not like he peed in an alley or on the side of the road. It was inside a Restaurant, pretty sure they have toilets. It was deliberate and on purpose. His mother should be ashamed.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Bunch of idiots in this thread. It's not like he peed in an alley or on the side of the road. It was inside a Restaurant, pretty sure they have toilets. It was deliberate and on purpose. His mother should be ashamed.

A public apology for every act of public indecency then!

Dr.Acula

Banned
Why isn't he being forced to register as a sex offender and being placed in solitary confinement over making a terroristic threat against Bill Clinton?

Lebron

People do stupid crap when drunk. News at 11.

I'm not justifying what he did, but this outcry like he just killed someone is amusing.

Oozer3993

GAF you are slackin'. I expected this on the first page.

iABPAC2mPdXNW.gif

bort

GAF you are slackin'. I expected this on the first page.

iABPAC2mPdXNW.gif

I wonder how Taylor feels about one of her best friend still going out with Bieber even after all this stuff that has happened and with him. Maybe Taylor is mad cause she really wanted a piece of the Biebs.

Tenks

Really?

A piss ant that is being passed a the next big thing should know better than to act like a little bitch. This idiot is what is wrong with today's culture..

You also have to remember this is not an isolated incident either. The list of dick moves by this punk is long and troubling.

My friend who was getting his masters of mechanical engineering and I were hanging out and he got banned from the local bar area of campus because he was piss drunk and leaked on the side of a building in the wide open area. Drunk people do dumb things and it doesn't make them terrible people.

He's become a walking embodiment of #yoloswag culture

When people look back at this decade he'll be one of the main talking points lol

Fusebox

Banned
Only hard rock musicians can get away with shit like that. People applaud when Jagger pisses on their floor. Pop stars aren't allowed to sneeze without a tissue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom