• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT9| There is no Cow Hero

zbarron

Accounts like these should be permabanned (comp only) if they were reported by other players for throwing games.
Does reporting do anything? I've had throwers and griefers brag about how they've been doing it for a while and tons of people report them and they've suffered no consequences. It's very frustrating.

On a happier note. I just had my favorite play of the game.
https://youtu.be/DXEDlSYBhPQ
It won Play of the Game, and that play got us the point and we came back to win and then ended up winning the whole game. It was fun.

catspit

There are a ton of ppl game throwing on the PS4 today. I have had 8 losses in a row (solo Q).. just really back luck.. but also some fairly clear game throwing going on IMO

EDIT: is it always like this near the end of a season?

There are a ton of ppl game throwing on the PS4 today. I have had 8 losses in a row (solo Q).. just really back luck.. but also some fairly clear game throwing going on IMO

EDIT: is it always like this near the end of a season?

Yeah, I dropped a good 300-400 yesterday. Luckily I'm mainly focused on getting more practice with folks I don't play this season.

My 10 'free' boxes netted me Reaper Plague Doctor and Orisa Carbon Fibre legendaries, a Hanzo highlight intro and Symmetra sit emote.

Everything else dupes or crap. About 350 extra gold. Gonna say these were not worth 10 HotS matches.

Veelk

Banned
I'm up for it. I'll even promise not to complain about soldier more than 10 times.

Edit: I thought it was tomorrow. I meant tomorrow.

My 10 'free' boxes netted me Reaper Plague Doctor and Orisa Carbon Fibre legendaries, a Hanzo highlight intro and Symmetra sit emote.

Everything else dupes or crap. About 350 extra gold. Gonna say these were not worth 10 HotS matches.

As long as you didn't spend any money in HotS you won.

Blues1990

As long as you didn't spend any money in HotS you won.

Pretty much. I'm hope we get some new alt. colours to be added in the future for Overwatch, as I NEED that Asuka Langley colour alt for D.Va (which is currently chained to Heroes of the Storm, along with a bunch of other awesome skins).

LAM09

Accounts like these should be permabanned (comp only) if they were reported by other players for throwing games.

I've encountered a few players that have admitted throwing for a number of reasons (smurf account, find it amusing or deranking so they can climb faster).

Have no idea how the last one is a thing.

rulerk1

Why do people get salty whenever someone sneaks up and kills them? Like thats on you for dying to that and then they want to focus you down the whole match. Ppl leaving qp matches the second it's over. Is everyone just salty playing this game

Getting a lot better with Zenyatta, just have to get better at killing folks. Stressful having an enemy Genji or Tracer continuously on your back.

Edit: Naturally the next game after this I get a gold in eliminations and objective kills, also a gold in healing while we have a Mercy. Of course we lost.

Owzers

1-4 and all but one were easily winnable. Break until Tuesday is in the cards for me.
As much as those games annoyed me they also make me want to play more. Devious blizzard. I dunno if it didn't just go our way or our stack wasn't working. I'm not ready to accept a Pinku dps world, I made my usual amount of bad Rein plays but that's typically a win. Maybe I won too much and it's catching up to me.

The plan was to go deep into comp this season, but here I am still at 6/10 in placements.

I guess I'll trudge through the final four before the end for the bonus CP and the condescension in the next season from nerds that check people's stats in-game.

Getting a lot better with Zenyatta, just have to get better at killing folks. Stressful having an enemy Genji or Tracer continuously on your back.

Edit: Naturally the next game after this I get a gold in eliminations and objective kills, also a gold in healing while we have a Mercy. Of course we lost.

Genjis and Tracers are always a pain in the ass, but it's the Sombras who have been wrecking me lately. They have a clip in me from an off angle before I can even react. It's becoming a problem.

Top Bottom