• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

official buy/trade/sell thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Work is cutting my hours, the girlfriend is wanting to go on trips and game companies keep releasing these games I want to own. Here's some things you guys can have first shot at before Gamestop rips me off.

Gears of War $35

Wii
The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess $30
Trauma Center: Second Opinion $20

PSP
Legend of Heroes $15
Brave Story: A New Traveler $20
X-Men Legends II $12

DS
Children of Mana $14
Zoo Keeper $10
Puzzle Quest $20 (nice characters on there)

Trying to figure out what I'll sell, I realize how much of a packrat I am. :(

Silent Hill (PS1) I don't care if its the original or greatest hits rerelease.... I just would like the game.

Offering:

Paypal (reasonable offers only)

PM me if interested.

Trading:
games come with case and manual unless otherwise noted

Wii:
Mario Party 8

PS3:
NBA 08

Xbox 360:
NCAA Football 08
All-Pro Football 2K8
Condemned
Call of Duty 2
Chromehounds
Perfect Dark Zero
PGR3
Dead Rising

Xbox:
Mortal Kombat Deception
State of Emergency
Conker Live and Reloaded
Forza Motorsport
Crimson Skies
Ninja Gaiden
Super Monkey Ball Deluxe
The Simpsons Hit & Run
Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance

PS2:
Midnight Club
Smuggler's Run

DS:
Meteos
Animal Crossing

PSP:
Dungeons & Dragons Tactics
Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories
Dynasty Warriors
Twisted Metal Head-On

PC:
Doom 3
Homeworld 2

..and more across all platforms.
--
Want:

Mario Strikers Charged (Wii)
Metal Gear Solid 3 (PS2)
Lego Star Wars II (360)
Odin Sphere (PS2)
Persona 3 (PS2)
Shenmue (DC)
PC, 360, DS, PSP, PS3, PS2 games (almost any genre)
cash (Paypal, check.. anything but food stamps, really)
--
Me:

eBay feedback - not substantial; 6 @ 100%, don't use eBay often
I don't really have anything else to show in that eBay mold. I work for Ziff Davis at FileFront so you can curse my name to your heart's content if I screw you over and make everyone hate me. But it won't come to that, I swears!

mackmoney

I'm looking for a Japanese PS2, slim or fat, complete with box, manuals, if possible. Please PM me if you have one for sale.

cbjars

Also Selling a Modded Gamecube. I installed a switch to switch to JP and American Games. It is a USA system with the digitial Out. looking for 80 or so shipped

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
mackmoney said:
I'm looking for a Japanese PS2, slim or fat, complete with box, manuals, if possible. Please PM me if you have one for sale.

PM sent

Also please sticky this, the search function sucks.

rc213

Trading
All are complete and in excellent condition.

Have:
[PS2]
Resident Evil Code: Veronica X (With DMC Demo)
Grand Theft Auto 3
Resident Evil 4 (Greatest Hits Edition)
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty

Want:
GRAW 2 PS3
Rainbow Six: Vegas PS3
Oblivion PS3
Blu-Ray Movies
Cash
Feel free to offer any other PS3 game too!

Heatware: http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=30599
Ebay: http://myworld.ebay.com/dasl1124

Feel free to msg me on either Heatware or Ebay if you want to verify. I can also provide users whom I have sold to on these forums before.

Guys I'm designing a new website for Used Video Game Sales to combat GameStop and I'm looking to see if gamers would rather sell to one anothr or sell to the site for a fixed price and then have the site resell their game at a $5 dollar profit.

Any insight ?

M3wThr33

Banned
RumpledForeskin said:
Elemental Gearbolt $26 shipped. Sold to M3wThr33

Got that and SOCOM.

Oh god, is Elemental Gearbolt beautiful!

Next is to get that damn briefcase! I will pay TOP DOLLAR for that.
Edit: Holy crap. One was sold for $787 on eBay last week. :( Damn.

Tarazet

I'm an evergreen in this thread, but I don't have anything to offer at this time because everything I own was smoke-damaged in an apartment fire. I may be offering some games REAL cheap once I get them back from the salvage company though.

toneroni

i think sellers who complete many trades should sign up for heatware. It's a widely used feedback system which i use on a hardware forum. I may have some things fs soon!
Any interesting in a driving force pro, new ace combat 5 bundle, or doa4 stick? send a pm!

toneroni said:
i think sellers who complete many trades should sign up for heatware. It's a widely used feedback system which i use on a hardware forum. !

Completely agreed, heatware is the standard on most trading forums.

My 360 VGA cable is still up for trade BTW, looking for offers on a 360 game. I'll consider any game, just let me know what you have.

cbjars

toneroni said:
i think sellers who complete many trades should sign up for heatware. It's a widely used feedback system which i use on a hardware forum.

I just signed up do you need to add anything about NeoGaf, or do you just post new evals?

All Gamecube Imports Brand new

Waverace Blue storm
enternal Darkness
P.N.03

$11 shipped on each

cbjars said:
I just signed up do you need to add anything about NeoGaf, or do you just post new evals?

Nope, after you complete a trade you just leave an eval for someone and they fill one out for you.

Soul4ger

I have a copy of Xenogears Perfect Works ~The Real Thing~ that I'm looking to unload. For all intents and purposes, it is new. Spine is uncracked, book hasn't been opened, it's just been sitting in storage.

Edit - Perfect Works am gone.

NeOak

Soul4ger said:
I have a copy of Xenogears Perfect Works ~The Real Thing~ that I'm looking to unload. For all intents and purposes, it is new. Spine is uncracked, book hasn't been opened, it's just been sitting in storage.

I remember when i saw that book that a friend bought at amazon.com for 50 bucks like 4 years ago. Digicube made very good books.

I would recommend you take pics of it.

Scott

Posted on CAG, as well:

Currently looking to obtain all 5 of the Eternal Sonata faceplates. So far, I've been able to obtain one:

4lrdqtl.jpg

If you're interested in letting a few go, shoot me a PM and let me know which one(s) you have (and their condition - pics would be great) and how much you'd like for it/them. I would really like to obtain all 5, so hopefully somebody can help me out.

As for payment, it would all be handled through Paypal, via bank transfer.

Thanks! :)

EDIT: Found a good deal for FFXI (360) on CAG.

EDIT: Also found a reasonable price for FFXI Treasures of Aht Urhgan (PS2) on Ebay.

Hello all. I'm pretty new to the site, so I understand if there are no takers here. First off let me link my eBay profile, which is http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZnotQ2djustQ2dmusic . I'm from Albuquerque, NM if there are any locals. Anyways, here is what I got:

Nintendo Wii
2 Nunchucks & 2 Wiimotes
2 Classic Controllers
Madden 2008
Wii Sports

VC Games:
Zelda
Zelda II
Zelda: LTTP
Mario Bros.
Contra III
Mario Kart 64
Star Fox 64
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Street Fighter II

I'll be honest, I'm not really sure what to price it out at. I'm definitely willing to negotiate. With the extra controllers, Madden, etc, I'm think $400 plus shipping. But I'm open to a discussion. I may just put it on eBay if anybody would rather go through them, I just haven't had time to take pictures, write up a professional looking description, etc.

It works perfectly, has all the cords and whatnot. Still have the original box and that stuff. I might even have the original receipt, but don't hold me to that. Anyways, anybody interested, feel free to shoot me a PM.

M3wThr33

Banned
I have a hand-carved wooden clock of Woody from Kirby's Dream Land my ex made me. I'm not ever going to touch it, so I figure I can sell it.
I can post pictures if you guys are interested. The clock part is broken, but you can buy a cheap clock kit and just replace it EASILY.

vilmer_

paradime313 said:
Hello all. I'm pretty new to the site, so I understand if there are no takers here. First off let me link my eBay profile, which is http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZnotQ2djustQ2dmusic . I'm from Albuquerque, NM if there are any locals. Anyways, here is what I got:

Nintendo Wii
2 Nunchucks & 2 Wiimotes
2 Classic Controllers
Madden 2008
Wii Sports

VC Games:
Zelda
Zelda II
Zelda: LTTP
Mario Bros.
Contra III
Mario Kart 64
Star Fox 64
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Street Fighter II

I'll be honest, I'm not really sure what to price it out at. I'm definitely willing to negotiate. With the extra controllers, Madden, etc, I'm think $400 plus shipping. But I'm open to a discussion. I may just put it on eBay if anybody would rather go through them, I just haven't had time to take pictures, write up a professional looking description, etc.

It works perfectly, has all the cords and whatnot. Still have the original box and that stuff. I might even have the original receipt, but don't hold me to that. Anyways, anybody interested, feel free to shoot me a PM.

Interesting...

Barnolde

Banned
Anyone have any interest in a fat PS2 with a few games and no DRE.

Also have a softmodded Xbox, can remove the softmod if needed and it'll be just like normal. Never been opened.

Just wanted to say I received my items from zmeston today and was good throughout our transaction and is a good guy. Can't wait to play my new games!:D

CbJars is absolutely recommended by me. I purchased a Japanese Sega Saturn from him, and it came in exactly as he described, and more impressively: came in two days.
Thanks alot, man.

RumFore

Banned
M3wThr33 said:
Got that and SOCOM.

Oh god, is Elemental Gearbolt beautiful!

Next is to get that damn briefcase! I will pay TOP DOLLAR for that.
Edit: Holy crap. One was sold for $787 on eBay last week. :( Damn.

Great!

vumpler

If You Can't Beat 'Em, Talk Shit About 'Em
Would love to sell CD-I plus one of the zeldas, 2 controllers, and 6 other games. PM if interested :D

I have an OEM copy of Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2 for the PC.

$30

Still have the VGA cable to trade for a 360 games as well.

AZ Greg

Selling:

- Playstation 3 (60GB w/ the EE chip for hardware backwards compatibility)
Excellent condition and comes with all original contents and packaging.
- Extra Sixaxis controller
- Resistance (Great condition with all packaging)
- Motorstorm (Great condition with all packaging)

Looking for $500 shipped. PayPal only. Shoot me a PM if interested!

cbjars

TrueReligion said:
CbJars is absolutely recommended by me. I purchased a Japanese Sega Saturn from him, and it came in exactly as he described, and more impressively: came in two days.
Thanks alot, man.

Thanks say for TrueReligion. Good buyer

Still got another Japanese Saturn if anyone wants.

cbjars

FREE Original ff8 Manual. its in good shape.

Buy my other crap.

HM plushes
Japan Saturns
PN03
eternal Darkness
Waverace Ble storm.

AZ Greg

Also for sale (as one complete package):

- 80GB iPod 5.5G (White): Excellent condition as it has gone from box to Agent18 case to Agent18 case. There are a few scratches on the bottom near the dock connector but other than that it is in excellent condition. Comes with all the original packaging.
- Agent18 case (Which the iPod is currently in): Just received it from Agent18.com about a week ago. ($25 value)
- Official Apple universal dock: Excellent condition. Comes with all the original packaging. ($40 value)
- Apple USB Power Adapter (The wall plug-in): ($40 value)
- Belkin A/V cable: ($20 value)

I'm looking for $215 shipped. PayPal only. If you're interested in pictures of the items let me know. PM me or post in here if interested. I will probably be starting an eBay auction tomorrow if nobody here bites.

Also, I've sold an Xbox 360 and 3 DS games here in case you're wondering about reliability. ;)

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom