• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SFV - Abigail Reveal Trailer

J 0 E

https://youtu.be/AcMiPWzXn0k

He is HUGE!!!

Edit

b17b7b39bb45a193e484f16d225b3d85.jpg

Gameplay details

V-Skill: Hungabee
Abigail thrusts his sizeable belly forwards (either high or low) countering the opponent’s attack and setting himself up for a combo opportunity.

giphy.gif

V-Trigger: Max Power
After popping his two-bar V-Trigger, Abigail can charge up his four different heavy punches for one hit of armour and extended juggles. A full charge will break the opponent’s guard.

giphy.gif

Critical Art: Abigail Special
Abigail slams his opponent with a downward open-palm strike that puts them into a daze. He then hoists them into the air, pummels them like a makeshift speedbag before launching a savage hook that shatters the screen.

giphy.gif

700a3963f1eb8b571ce016880ad1a9a1.jpg

1faeba895c4396cce72a2e8dc606a7e0.jpg

Story & Battle costumes

1f604c248939eb44fb2a1f68ffb701ef.jpg

834a0dc03f78a353ab34b5d8b9a60c05.jpg

Character Introduction

https://youtu.be/r5zKWGwunVE

That's the actual first bad SFV design. Like did someone get paid to design that?

I'm actually done with SFV now. They seem to have just given up.

Obscura

He'a going to be ass. But I really want to play him.

Also, what is he saying during one of his specials? Sounds like "white power"

bluexy

You know what, I'm glad they made Abigail completely absurd. He was always going to be a disappointing character announcement when there are so many big names still waiting to be added. But hell, make him into that unique huge ugly motherfucker and hey, sure, that's something that's interesting and new and fun to see.

jett

D-Member
That is one buff looking dude. Now that I'm taking a second look at the trailer, I'm not sure the animation is up to par with the rest of the cast.

RC

Banned
I hate how disproportional he is, I don't remember that being a trait of the original sprite from Final Fight either.

Jawmuncher

You can keep that shit capcom.
Dudes gonna somehow retroactively hurt sales of the season 2 pass that already happened

I like his design--he's fucking gigantic, and a big dumb thug which is apropos to him being in Mad Gear.

I'll have to boot up SFV again just to mess with him.

Futaleufu

Of course he is huge, he used to be an Andore headswap.

He reminds me of Abobo in the Double Dragon Neo Geo fighting game

Top Bottom