• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
nfloffseason_header4.png

Finally we've made it. No more broken dreams, no more pain, just hope now. Anything is possible in the Offseason, DREAM big.

CBvJABV.gif

Time to celebrate. In the offseason thread we all friends.

We Finally made it home

RqLqYKL.gif

When I see fellow NFL Gaf members during the Offseason.
infinitedancefosc0.gif

When I see Mech during the offseason .....
tumblr_ltmzt32oXu1qigt4go1_500.gif

Important Dates:
January 28: Senior Bowl, Ladd-Peebles Stadium, Mobile, AL

February 6: Waiver system begins for 2017 NFL season

February 15: NFL teams may begin designating Franchise or Transition players

February 28 - March 6: NFL Scouting Combine, Lucas Oil Stadium, Indianapolis, IN

March 1: (4:00 PM ET) Deadline for teams to designate Franchise or Transition players

March 7 - March 9: “Legal Tampering Period,” NFL teams may begin contract negotiations with the agents of players who will become Unrestricted Free Agents

March 9 - 4pm Et , 2017 NFL league year and free agency begin
March 26-29: Annual League Meeting, Phoenix, AZ

April 3: NFL teams who hired new head coaches may begin offseason workout programs

April 17: NFL teams with returning head coaches may begin offseason workout programs

April 21: Deadline for Restricted Free Agents to sign offer sheets

April 27-29: 2017 NFL Draft, Philadelphia, PA

May 5-8: Rookie Minicamp weekend #1 - NFL teams may conduct a three-day post-Draft rookie minicamp (either Friday-Sunday or Saturday-Monday) for rookies and first-year players

Now On The Clock: Cleveland Browns

Let The Smoke Screens begin:

Thread brought to you by:
Switch
tumblr_ojrgx9sHSi1rugup1o1_540.png

Rusty
34f7b06f0cb4fda99e2c942c64575293.jpg

This woman
C2tVlfMUcAA1CHt.jpg

Let the offseason being
MC4J2TS.gif

Line_HTX

Get a proper quarterback for once. It's a crime against humanity that we still have none and the offense continues to lose games.

squicken

my thread was better watch for my diss track to drop soon

OP is okay I guess

Go Vikes. And by that I mean go and get three new starting linemen

my thread was better watch for my diss track to drop soon

OP is okay I guess

Go Vikes. And by that I mean go and get three new starting linemen
Drop the diss track fam, i got the rebuttal.

I'm bouta pull a Drake on you, go Back to back.

You didn't get the reference I know, smh old man.

Jarate

Banned
You'll get nowhere with McCarthy still around.

McCarthy is a champion and a great leader! Nay, I dare say no ill will towards the rotund man!

Dom Capers is satan though and needs to go. It literally can't get worse then what we have right now.

squicken

I thought this would be the offseason where Tennessee could make themselves into a contender, but with MM's health I just don't know. I don't think he starts the season. The Vikings have all but said Bridgewater isn't going to play much in 2017. It's hard to come back from the severe leg injuries (duh)

Drop the diss track fam, i got the rebuttal.

I'm bouta pull a Drake on you, go Back to back.

You didn't get the reference I know, smh old man.

I was going to Sam Goody and hearing NWA and Cube go back to forth before you were born

Man God

Non-Canon Member
McCarthy is a champion and a great leader! Nay, I dare say no ill will towards the rotund man!

Dom Capers is satan though and needs to go. It literally can't get worse then what we have right now.

Packers are really good at drafting and building from within but at some point they need to realize that they can't win with this staff and injury concerns and honestly need to tank. This could have been the year, though considering all they needed was for a Matt Ryan classic meltdown game to make the Super Bowl I really can't blame them.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Browns definitely have a better roster than the 49ers. About equal to the Jets. Worse than the Rams maybe. I think they could get pretty good this upcoming season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom