• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts Unchained |OT| - It's not an X - [UP] Worldwide Release

Are we going to be getting a green buff medal like Moana and Maui? I use them after Sebastian all the time on my Blue and Red decks. If not, I'll probably pick up one i.Riku for the 2-stage green buff to replace the White Rabbit that I currently use.

Hey guys, I have just recently downloaded the JP version of this game again after a while. With all the various bonuses and promotions, I have 12000 Jewels to spend. Should I just grab whatever deal there is at the moment? One specifically? One of each?

Hey guys, I have just recently downloaded the JP version of this game again after a while. With all the various bonuses and promotions, I have 12000 Jewels to spend. Should I just grab whatever deal there is at the moment? One specifically? One of each?

I would personally use them all on the Limited Draw, just to try and get the EX medals. Also the ill Kairi medals are also in that pull.

Majority are better than the medals in the Renewal Memorial Draw.

I would personally use them all on the Limited Draw, just to try and get the EX medals. Also the ill Kairi medals are also in that pull.
Thanks! In the end I got 2 of the Limited, 1 of the other (because I'm silly), and then got the few remaining 500 Jewels boards to up the keyblade limit.

Didn't need to use my Attack Boost 3 to advance in the coliseum.
Just had a healer, and used Chip & Dale.

C&D was great for me, because I didn't have anyone who restored gauges.

Hopefully can stay in top 10k for Attack Boost 4.

Edit: I think it's funny you can tell when people are getting stuck on certain rounds.
I think at round 101 I was at 8998, 102-104 was at 8826, 105-107 was 8319, and currently at 108 - 110 with rank 7998.
So I think I should be good at this rank, as long as lose less than 300 rank a day.

Attack Boost 4 for union is going to be lovely. lol

Edit 2:
111 = 7313
112-14 = 7179
115-117 = 6835
118-120 = 6556

It seems many are often struck on the '10' rounds. lol

deanote666

Didn't need to use my Attack Boost 3 to advance in the coliseum.
Just had a healer, and used Chip & Dale.

C&D was great for me, because I didn't have anyone who restored gauges.

Hopefully can stay in top 10k for Attack Boost 4.

Edit: I think it's funny you can tell when people are getting stuck on certain rounds.
I think at round 101 I was at 8998, 102-104 was at 8826, 105-107 was 8319, and currently at 108 - 110 with rank 7998.
So I think I should be good at this rank, as long as lose less than 300 rank a day.

Attack Boost 4 for union is going to be lovely. lol

I've been at the "top" of a round before. That was fun.

deanote666

How high did you get?

Normally I wouldn't care, but the reward is real good this month. :p

The last round I beat was 182. Currently at 1624th place. Stuck on the wizard level. I'm not the "top" of round 182 though.

My best rank this month was when I beat round 134 and was in 42nd place on the 1st of the month.

I collected 109,000,000 lux this week. I won't make it to the top 100 and the rest of my party doesn't care so I took a break yesterday and today. Currently in the lower 300's in the solo rankings this week. I fluctuated between 150-190 solo rank when I was still trying. Looks like my party will stay in the top 300 though but won't know until midnight Currently in the top 250 parties this week.

Psxphile

Maleficent B coming on up. And jewel quests. And VIP stuff.

C743S1NVsAAPFFo.png:small

Apparently Maleficent B is Tier 3 four-hit AoE w/ a 2.96x muliplier but at a 5 SP cost.

I really want the anniversary to start already. I have so many jewels already and with the daily quests coming and the 6,000 jewels from the preregistration i'm gonna do so many pulls.

The last round I beat was 182. Currently at 1624th place. Stuck on the wizard level. I'm not the "top" of round 182 though.

My best rank this month was when I beat round 134 and was in 42nd place on the 1st of the month.

I collected 109,000,000 lux this week. I won't make it to the top 100 and the rest of my party doesn't care so I took a break yesterday and today. Currently in the lower 300's in the solo rankings this week. I fluctuated between 150-190 solo rank when I was still trying. Looks like my party will stay in the top 300 though but won't know until midnight Currently in the top 250 parties this week.

Do you play often to get that much Lux? or do you have super OP medals that just wrecks the Raid Bosses?
I always go for the lowest rank that gives a cool goodie.

I really want the anniversary to start already. I have so many jewels already and with the daily quests coming and the 6,000 jewels from the preregistration i'm gonna do so many pulls.

I hope I don't regret doing 6 pulls on the 4/5 pedal thing too much.. lol

Psxphile

Hm, the final Maleficent B medal you can get from the last of the new quests has a chance of having boosted strength. It's a one-time drop from the target enemy though, so...

Also looks like they've extended the 0AP campaign another week.

Hm, the final Maleficent B medal you can get from the last of the new quests has a chance of having boosted strength. It's a one-time drop from the target enemy though, so...

Also looks like they've extended the 0AP campaign another week.

Pretty sure there's no such thing as a "one-time drop"? Anything that drops from an enemy should be farmable.

deanote666

Do you play often to get that much Lux? or do you have super OP medals that just wrecks the Raid Bosses?
I always go for the lowest rank that gives a cool goodie.

I hope I don't regret doing 6 pulls on the 4/5 pedal thing too much.. lol

I hit it pretty hard Mon-Thur this week.

I was using iB&B, Maui, Meowjesty w/ ABII + Lux +. I could have done more damage with my meowjesty w/ ABIII max but wanted the lux boost.

I could do the regular level 99 raid boss in 1 encounter. The level 99 omega required several encounters, depending on my APP+ rate and SP recovering borrowed medals.

deanote666

Welp, that took a while. Used over 50 skip tickets but finally got the 100% by farming level 15.

69% - 81% - 83% - 89% - 90% - 90% - 90% - 90% - 90% - 90% - (lost count) - 90% - 90% - 90% -100%

Now, do I bother to make a 2nd one? What's the best non-15 level that drops the medal?

Maleficent B is just begging to have a bunch of great Awakening traits attached to her with how many they give us for this event.

I have six lined up and I don't wanna grind for more (especially since you need to level up each one to 6*, and I have only so many Mickeys). Hopefully I'll get some good ones.

Joqu

they're horrifying and I hate anyone who uses them

edit: gah... got to 6 Maleficent medals but mission 13 looks pretty impossible to me with what I've got. it's always 13. I sure could go for at least one more....

Credo

edit: gah... got to 6 Maleficent medals but mission 13 looks pretty impossible to me with what I've got. it's always 13. I sure could go for at least one more....

I was finally able to get enough medals to guilt her today, and then I rolled a 54%. I'm wishing for that one more too.

I was finally able to get enough medals to guilt her today, and then I rolled a 54%. I'm wishing for that one more too.

I should bring this up again in case people jump the gun:

Do not fuse any more 6* Maleficent B's until Union X gets released. It's fine if you want to guilt her so you can use her immediately, but anything after that initial guilting should be saved so that you can roll traits in the new version of the game.

That said, are you not able to clear the last three missions even with your best deck? Don't bother with the Reversed requirement; if you can beat mission 15 consistently then you have a way to infinitely farm boosted Maleficent B's (although she seems to have a ~10-20% chance of dropping).

Credo

I should bring this up again in case people jump the gun:

Do not fuse any more 6* Maleficent B's until Union X gets released. It's fine if you want to guilt her so you can use her immediately, but anything after that initial guilting should be saved so that you can roll traits in the new version of the game.

That said, are you not able to clear the last three missions even with your best deck? Don't bother with the Reversed requirement; if you can beat mission 15 consistently then you have a way to infinitely farm boosted Maleficent B's (although she seems to have a ~10-20% chance of dropping).

I've tried, but I can't beat mission 14 with my best deck, even when all the skills activate. Just can't do enough damage. And I can't beat mission 13 with the 5 reversed medals required either, so I can't get that medal.

Thankfully, Maleficent B probably wouldn't have made it into my top magic medals, so I didn't really screw myself by going ahead and guilting her, but I'll remember your tip going forward and save all the guilts until Union X.

Joqu

Always good to know I'm not alone. Well, close enough... I'd like to guilt her too at the very least >.<

Yeah, I'm not trying that 5 reversed requirement at this point in hopes of reaching and managing 15, but I'm just not doing the damage.

I feel like I've got a decent collection of medals now, but I've got nothing non-farmable guilted but my iBelle & Beast (that I paid 30 bucks for >_>) and uh, another Sora? I forgot which one, it's Speed. It's not that good. Which is why I want the darn guilt on this thing. That and my Magics are lacking. Maleficent doesn't look that great but still.

Last week I finally got all my keyblades up to level 25+ at least. Progress! But I still don't feel quite comfortable, I was thinking I'd be making my progress with these types of medal quests from now on but if I can't clear enough missions for a guilt that won't exactly be happening, huh? I dunno if these have been easier in the past but this and falling short on Xaldin B has been rough here.

I guess I've got brooms in the long term.... Haha.

deanote666

I can farm 15 with my normal set but can't do it with 5 reversed.

I spent a few jewels to get the 3 objectives on it so I could farm it with skip tickets.

I had to use 50-60 skip tickets to farm medals to re-roll until I got to 100%. See my earlier post.

I'll probably go back and get some extras for either the awakening or make a second one.

Psxphile

This is sudden.

C8DTpjJUwAAuZjr.png:small

New banner tonight featuring Dark Riku and World of Chaos medals. They come 3-dotted if you pull them, but no word yet if there's a mercy. You're also guaranteed one Tier 4 medal or higher on every pull.

EDIT: here's the deets on the medals (based on JP version)

Dark Riku
World of Chaos

These two medals came out in Japan AFTER Illustrated KH2 Kairi, though...

c-murph

This is sudden.

C8DTpjJUwAAuZjr.png:small

New banner tonight featuring Dark Riku and World of Chaos medals. They come 3-dotted if you pull them, but no word yet if there's a mercy. You're also guaranteed one Tier 4 medal or higher on every pull.

EDIT: here's the deets on the medals (based on JP version)

Dark Riku
World of Chaos

These two medals came out in Japan AFTER Illustrated KH2 Kairi, though...

SENA knows that everyone is packing for the iKairi II Anniversary medals and is now desperately trying to get people to spend those jewels. So, that way you have to spend cash for the anniversary!!!... SO, what are they going to do? Probably remove the mercy from iKairi. lol

SENA knows that everyone is packing for the iKairi II Anniversary medals and is now desperately trying to get people to spend those jewels. So, that way you have to spend cash for the anniversary!!!... SO, what are they going to do? Probably remove the mercy from iKairi. lol
That would gut me tbh. Even with the free 6k jewels from Union X (which we dont even know if theyll arrive on time) I wouldnt have enough to do the 14 plus pulls required to get one Ikairi.

c-murph

That would gut me tbh. Even with the free 6k jewels from Union X (which we dont even know if theyll arrive on time) I wouldnt have enough to do the 14 plus pulls required to get one Ikairi.

Is it not usually 10 pulls for a mercy medal? 3,000 x 10 = 30k jewels.

Make me wonder if she'll have a mercy though...

Is it not usually 10 pulls for a mercy medal? 3,000 x 10 = 30k jewels.

Make me wonder if she'll have a mercy though...
Thats the problem though. These past few banners have been no mercy. Some people on Reddit compiled info from over 600 pulls from people all over the net and they calculated that you need about 14 pulls to get just one medal. If Ikairi 2 has no mercy i may just die.

c-murph

Thats the problem though. These past few banners have been no mercy. Some people on Reddit compiled info from over 600 pulls from people all over the net and they calculated that you need about 14 pulls to get just one medal. If Ikairi 2 has no mercy i may just die.

Hmmmmm... That sucks. I'm sitting at 25k right now. So, 42K is the new 30K.

Fauve

Mercy was also 5 pulls a couple of times IIRC. So there may be hope. It all depends on how greedy SENA is feeling I guess.

Top Bottom