• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT7| A Great Trash Leader as Always

Pendulum

That's incorrect actually.

He's under probation for 2 years and he'll only go to jail if he blazes up again during that time frame.

Sauce.

That's how suspended sentences work though. Defendant deemed guilty gets a sentence (10 months) which is then suspended (2 years) - i.e. put on probation and the sentence is dismissed if the defendant clears the suspension time without breaking the law/suspension conditions.

See the title of your sauce post for 10 months/2 years.

That's how suspended sentences work though. Defendant deemed guilty gets a sentence (10 months) which is then suspended (2 years) - i.e. put on probation and the sentence is dismissed if the defendant clears the suspension time without breaking the law/suspension conditions.

See the title of your sauce post for 10 months/2 years.

Lmao this legal jargon is confusing as fuck.

So 2 years probation and 10 months in jail if he gets caught smoking weed in that 2 years right?

Man, this is why IANAL lolol.

Pendulum

Lmao this legal jargon is confusing as fuck.

So 2 years probation and 10 months in jail if he gets caught smoking weed in that 2 years right?

Smoking weed, yes, and if he breaks any conditions that were set (e.g. if he has to attend certain classes or check in with anyone)

Smoking weed, yes, and if he breaks any conditions that were set (e.g. if he has to attend certain classes or check in with anyone)

Makes sense.

Now for something more fun...

[TIPSY Live] Apink - FIVE

Honestly, this is the only bearable version of this song lol.

And maybe I'm drunk myself but even Namjoo and Bomi's horrible haircut look good here.

Eunji casually drinking out of the bottle is a reminder of why she's my tangerine hahaha.

Idol School teaser/mv

Song is garbage. Vastly inferior to Pick Me.

Notable trainees reportedly spotted:

Jiwon, Eunsuh and Natty, former JYP trainees from Sixteen.
Haerin from SM Rookies
Lee Seoyeon, former YG trainee
Lee Haein from P101
possibly one of the Chae twins from Sixteen/possibly some contestant from Momoland

In other news, Real, the movie that has been media playing a Sulli nude scene has started airing. There is leaked footage out there for those that are curious about the movie which has been hailed as one of the most disastrous movies ever made.

In other news, Real, the movie that has been media playing a Sulli nude scene has started airing. There is leaked footage out there for those that are curious about the movie which has been hailed as one of the most disastrous movies ever made.

To add to this... the revealing bits are supposedly CG'ed or a body double.

Will need a HQ source for science, so I can confirm if it is CG or whatever.

Anyway, how is it a disaster besides the fact that Kim Soo-hyun spent 10 million for the movie
(and the ability to fake fuck Sulli lol)
?

llehuty

I'm so in!. Just need to know the dates to decide where to go, but both England and Spain are the cheapest destinations I can go to so, yay. Just the thought of seeing Somin in real life *.*

Apparently the dates leaked:
September 1st - London
September 3rd - Lisbon
September 5th - Madrid
September 8th - Milan
September 10th - Rotterdam

iUDi5Fk.jpg
Big, hmmmm, all the destinations are quite cheap.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Just like with gambling it’s still a crime even if you do it outside the country. Which is ridiculous.
Yeah, it's one thing to control what happens inside your borders, but that is some slavery bullshit. Gambling I could actually understand in some cases since CEOs would put up their company's money, but if it's all you? Makes no sense.

llehuty

Loona Reward: the special music video for 'Singing in the Rain (Feat. HeeJin)'. will be released when JinSoul's music video reaches 500k views
So that's why some of the girls show up in the recording of some of the videos? Where is my Eclipse (ft. Haseul)?
pls

500k?

We couldn't even get Sonatine to 300k, BBC is crazy lol.

But I'll do my part!

Singing in the Rain is such a great hype track so I don't mind looping it over and over.

I'm actually surprised Kim Lip doesn't get anything special... I think I'd melt if we get an Eclipse ft HaSeul.

Loci

I hope they actually realize that Kim Lip and JinSoul's releases gained a lot more traction compared to their cutesy pure schoolgirl concept of Loona 1/3.
Nobody needs another Lovelyz/Gugudan/Gfriend/Berry Good/April/Apink

Bowlie

Banned
I had met a slightly large group of friends that, between many things, shared interest in kpop.

After being shown a few cute concepts I said "that ain't for me", and kept thinking like that until one friend introduced me to Catallena. Right then something clicked in my head, and I started listening to everything from Orange Caramel, and from that to other groups.

It wasn't until last year that I began following releases monthly, though.

---

I think the entire world listened to Gangnam Style, but to me that was just "a song from that funny guy".

milkham

I had met a slightly large group of friends that, between many things, shared interest in kpop.

After being shown a few cute concepts I said "that ain't for me", and kept thinking like that until one friend introduced me to Catallena. Right then something clicked in my head, and I started listening to everything from Orange Caramel, and from that to other groups.

It wasn't until last year that I began following releases monthly, though.

---

I think the entire world listened to Gangnam Style, but to me that was just "a song from that funny guy".

have you seen https://youtu.be/3ec6jOMDCXI

Probably been discussed before but now that you mention what was it that got you all into kpop?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SwiSpudKWI

One of the GOAT's.

But I've been introduced to K-Pop waaaaay before Genie. IIRC BoA's No 1 for some reason got some airplay in the Philippines which got me also watching Arirang TV on cable. I remember watching Non-Stop and my 12 year old self thought Jang Na-ra was the most beautiful girl I've ever seen haha.

Then years later around 2008(I'd already been living in Texas for a number of years now) when the Hallyu wave started gaining traction and everyone suddenly knew who Big Bang was thanks to Haru Haru. And of course 2 years later when Taeyang's Wedding Dress went viral due to the music video and choreography.

But yeah, Genie is what got me into K-Pop. IIRC, Yuri was the reason I got in and Fany was the reason I stayed lol.

Top Bottom