• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter Anime 2017 |OT| John Wick cleaning up KyoAni's mess

Status
Not open for further replies.
0/10 because no Rem included

nXA4V85.jpg
e3Kfk98.jpg
She's in the short manga that's included with it

Line_HTX

Are these Akiba's Trip original characters bearable at least? I don't know if I can bring myself to watch this GONZO work if none of the characters from the game are going to make an appearance.

Are these Akiba's Trip original characters bearable at least? I don't know if I can bring myself to watch this GONZO work if none of the characters from the game are going to make an appearance.

I found them very fun. The dynamic between everyone worked well.

Love Live! Sunshine!! - 04

Ruby is actually decent so far, but with that hairstyle and being in a Love Live show I can't help being reminded of worst idol and that ruins everything.

Nico really are the worst.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Akiba Strip 1

Garbage.

Delicious, filthy, garbage.

Sterok

Little Witch Academia: Mahou Shikake no Parade

Not sure why I waited so long to get around to this. Decent fun. Hopefully the show is more of SOL magic antics than anything else. People should stop building cities on top of sealed ancient evils. That's just bad for business.

TMNT also had an anime, therefore my RaphaelXLeonardo ship is canon. QED

Turtles in a Hot Shell
Raphael was training really hard in the gym of the turtle's home. Sweat was glistening from his smooth turtle skin as the droplets traveled down his six pack and ultimately fell on the floor. He couldn't believe what Leonardo had done during their last mission against Shredder. Embarrassing him in front of the his brothers, Raphael could just explode with anger. As he continued to punch the training bag, Leonardo walked into the room.

"What do you want?" shot Raphael at his older brother.

Leonardo gave a smirk. "You're so cute when you're angry"

Raphael had just about enough. He ran to his older brother and began to kiss him.

"I bet that tasted better than Pizza" said Raphael

"turtle power" replied Leonardo

END OF PART 1
Written by XxXTurtleLover96xXx. Part 2 coming when my bitch mom and douche dad stop hassling me about school, they're such losers and don't get this isn't a phase, this is the real me

Cornbread78

Blue Exorcist OT is done, should I just post it now, tomorrow or Friday?

It's a show that starts within a week, so it can be posted anytime..

Some images from the Re:Zero x Konosuba collab book
Aqua looks really nice in that while Emi looks bootleg lol

Needs more Megumin and Rem.
They are, I was bummed up a bit at first because they were all original, except for faux Kati but I enjoyed them along as the episode progressed. Especially MC, I saw it in dub though

TUSR

Banned
Add a link to AOTY too.
Good idea, will do it when I work on the Simulcasts tonight.

None of these.

Scum's Wish:
VP0kvJp.jpg
Or this.

looking forward to ai mai mii getting a banner slot because it didn't show up on the text list

This one? :thinking:

☑

Twin Star Exorcists as well
☑

SAO in the OP, whhhhhhhy...
Second best anime movie of the year.

I don't like seeing Shouwa Genroku Rakugo on the OP but we cannot always get what we want in life sadly!
what.

My Anime watching basically fell off a cliff in 2016 outside of Toonami, the DBZ movies/OVA's and the end of the year where I finally watched shit. This year I'm planning to actually have some form of consistency and burn through my backlog in 2017.

Sorry, but there's still 39 episodes of Appmon left to air this year. Better luck next year.

what.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom