• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One rumors: release on November 5, Titanfall Cover, Tomb Raider port

Alpende

The Titanfall boxart looks cool. November would be pretty sweet. I wonder if Sony is going before or after that, or in the same period...

Chake

Banned
Whaaa ....? 60 awards? Really? Was there a closed gameplay showing for press or something? Cause what we saw wasn't "All that".

McHuj

I'm surprised that there aren't more ports from last gen for launch of both consoles.

Since both consoles are PC based, porting existing versions of PC ports, shouldn't be that costly/time consuming.

Whaaa ....? 60 awards? Really? Was there a closed gameplay showing for press or something? Cause what we saw wasn't "All that".

That's exactly what it was, but it's going to be shown off soon at Gamescon so we can see more in-depth what the fuss is about.

JMizzlin

Instead of that 'Over 60 Awards' badge they might as well just put in big green text 'SERIOUSLY GUYS ITS REALLY GOOD'.

~~Hasan~~

all rumors seems logical.

the cover of titan fall/ the art is first time i see it. i doubt someone made it just for the sake of lols.

tomb raider port isnt out of the question. i believe the company did the same with the tomb raider port on xbox 360.

the release date of the xbox one is also likely correct even though i thought they would release it on a more marketing date like 11 11 13 or 11 12 13

maybe one week exclusive to xbox one ? lol

knitoe

I am kinda surprise the TF box doesn't say along the lines "From the creator of MW1 & MW2..." Guess, from all the positive press, the game can stand on its own. Still, I think it can sale more with the tag.

Which Tomb Raider is this?

everyone-gif.gif

It's the tomb raider reboot from last year.

sense

i honestly think nov 5 has to be the most logical release date for xbox one coinciding with cod ghosts. october 29th with battlefield 4 and assassins creed for ps4. if ps4 is later then i guess it will be alongside watch dogs on nov 18th.

lol there is a listing for uncharted ps4 as well. kinda curious because every other listed ps4 title has been announced except tomb raider and uncharted.

http://www.gamestop.de/PS4/Games/28...=0&sdirection=ascending&skippos=20&takenum=10

monome

all rumors seems logical.

the cover of titan fall/ the art is first time i see it. i doubt someone made it just for the sake of lols.

it's the official wallpaper on respawn's website. but nicely cropped. and badged.

that november 5th rumor is juicier than ...well whatever you like that's juicy.

Titan Fall has no single player campaign? How the fuck did I miss this?

We make these single-player missions that take up all the focus of the studio, that take a huge team six months to make, and players run through it in 8 minutes," he said. "And how many people finish the single-player game? It's a small percentage. It's like, everyone plays through the first level, but 5 percent of people finish the game. Really, you split the team. They're two different games. They're balanced differently, they're scoped differently. But people spend hundreds of hours in the multiplayer experience versus 'as little time as possible rushing to the end' [in single-player]. So why do all the resources go there? To us it made sense to put it here. Now everybody sees all those resources, and multiplayer is better. For us it made sense.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
I also expected Xbox One to release in the same week along with Call of Duty Ghosts.

I expect PS4 to release prior to this and launch the later week of October such as the 22nd or 29th.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Tomb Raider port would not be unprecedented. Legend and Anniversary were ps2 games that had 360 ports.

JudgeB

Banned
I'm going digital most likely this gen, but I may just have to get the cases for these games...that Titanfall cover is sexy.

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
CONSOLE TRESS FX EDITION. How WILL we contain ourselves?

Nugg

Same reaction with Sunset Overdrive, Destiny, The Division, and Deep Down.

I'm concerned

"Our console isn't always online anymore. But if it's not online, you can't play shit."

Kidding, I actually like the fact that they don't bother with a crappy single player campaigns on strong multiplayer games, just like they shouldn't force multiplayer on strong single player games.

Hmm, not so sure. Amazon changed the estimated delivery date on my X1 pre order to Nov. 21 recently.

Amazon changes its estimation for mine every fucking day. This week, it changed from Nov. 30 to Dec. 3, then Nov. 21, then back to Nov. 30. It's stupid and you shouldn't read too much into it.

Top Bottom