• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Android |OT8| ConFuchsia say beta is better

Jeffrey

How do I do that? I've restarted once this week, but it wasn't enough to to offset it.

not too familiar with modern LG stuff. think someone else here got a g6, maybe can help? I assume they have some memory app that can help you figure out what is currently running in memory.

Jeffrey

we are pretty much at the limit of cellphone cams anyhow. now its basically up to preference on how saturated vs neutral you want your shit on auto.

kaiyo

we are pretty much at the limit of cellphone cams anyhow. now its basically up to preference on how saturated vs neutral you want your shit on auto.
Until Sony releases their curved sensor, which let's in more light, that should provide better low light photography.

NeOak

Lumia_1020_Camera_Side.jpg

u wot m8

Groof

there's nothing more hilarious than all the articles that come out like clockwork about how the new iphone has finally killed dslrs

ok baba whatever you say

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
Apple iPhone cameras will soon give us DSLR quality with dual lenses, software to process the data, and a baller processor to push it all in a heartbeat.

I've said it a million times and you keep decrying me like you decried my predictions of death of aux. Come at me.

Apple iPhone cameras will soon give us DSLR quality with dual lenses, software to process the data, and a baller processor to push it all in a heartbeat.

I've said it a million times and you keep decrying me like you decried my predictions of death of aux. Come at me.
You must enjoy being wrong so often!

Quasar

You must enjoy being wrong so often!

It is pretty hilarious. Even mirrorless cameras with good lens are light years ahead of any camera phone.

Of course with average happy snaps it probably doesn't matter a whole lot, especially when shared on social media.

Groof

It is pretty hilarious. Even mirrorless cameras with good lens are light years ahead of any camera phone.

Of course with average happy snaps it probably doesn't matter a whole lot, especially when shared on social media.
why are you saying this like MILCs are on some point and shoot tier?

sca2511

Anyone install Lineage OS and still able to use Android Pay, Pokemon GO, or pass SafetyNet? I reverted back to stock on my OPO, but I think it's time to mess around with it again.

My 5x bootlooped, I said f-it and got a S8.

This is my first Samsung phone since the S1.

Its nice. The fingerprint sensor position is not as bad as I thought, especially with the Samsung clear case it's easier to not hit the camera first. I probably just hit the Camera lens once or twice out of 20-30 times I unlocked it so far.

Is there any way to access battery usage faster than going through that "optimisation" thing in settings?

My 5x bootlooped, I said f-it and got a S8.

This is my first Samsung phone since the S1.

Its nice. The fingerprint sensor position is not as bad as I thought, especially with the Samsung clear case it's easier to not hit the camera first. I probably just hit the Camera lens once or twice out of 20-30 times I unlocked it so far.

Is there any way to access battery usage faster than going through that "optimisation" thing in settings?

Pull down the notification center and press and hold the power saving icon. It will bring you straight to the battery menu.

Ty4on

The 20MP pics I took with my Lumia 1520 look better on the S8+ screen than the pictures the S8+ takes.

gdi D:
People will have to give up thinness/lack of camera bump if they want a 1/1.5 inch sensor :/

1020 was a little over 1 cm thick

why are you saying this like MILCs are on some point and shoot tier?
There are big sensor point and shoots :p

Jeffrey

Shit. Going on vacation out of the country in Sept, so before pixel 2. Just sold my pixel 1. Time to find a cheap 2015 nexus. Wonder if project fi works on a oneplus after activated?

linkboy

Anyone install Lineage OS and still able to use Android Pay, Pokemon GO, or pass SafetyNet? I reverted back to stock on my OPO, but I think it's time to mess around with it again.

Install magisk, turn off USB debugging and you should be able to bypass safetynet.

I'm runnning Resurrection Remix on my 6P with Magisk and can bypass safetynet.

Shit. Going on vacation out of the country in Sept, so before pixel 2. Just sold my pixel 1. Time to find a cheap 2015 nexus. Wonder if project fi works on a oneplus after activated?

I think you should be good with fi and a oneplus, but it'll only work with t-mobile based networks

this_guy

You should hold off for the new OnePlus. Something something camera, something something dx0 something best ever.

Apparently from a patent, but it'd be dope if the V30 or whatever they call it looks like this.

lg-patent-future-design-3-187x350.jpg

The secondary display actually makes a lot more sense with these small bezel designs.

Top Bottom