• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE, LaVar Ball in talks for Raw appearance in LA

Facts but you know they hate him because he told the victim white woman to stay in her lane. Even though she talked some sly shit said his kids are afraid of him and shit.
Nope, Lavar's hilarious, I'm a fan of people who speak what they're going to do into existence, and I support all Big Baller Brand attention he can strum up because it's golden and hilarious as a concept.
Most people disliked Lavar or were iffy about the situation (like myself), because he came off as a controlling parent hitching his coattails on his kids success and we weren't sure how much of anything was actually Lonzo or actually Lavar.

Kieli

Nope, Lavar's hilarious, I'm a fan of people who speak what they're going to do into existence, and I support all Big Baller Brand attention he can strum up because it's golden and hilarious as a concept.
Most people disliked Lavar or were iffy about the situation (like myself), because he came off as a controlling parent hitching his coattails on his kids success and we weren't sure how much of anything was actually Lonzo or actually Lavar.

His kids seem happy enough. Lonzo mentioned they would much rather shoot hoops than do homework, so it's not like his dad locked them away in some lab to hone them to be NBA-ready automatons since birth.

shira

dac15_blush.gif

You have to respect his hustle, dude was a nothing college basketball player who has gotten though his marketing, his three sons a free ride through UCLA even though two of the three probably won't be that good beyond high school basketball and one probably should've gone with football.

His kids seem happy enough. Lonzo mentioned they would much rather shoot hoops than do homework, so it's not like his dad locked them away in some lab to hone them to be NBA-ready automatons since birth.
I didnt say that's how things were, I said that's how it seemed to people.

LaVar Ball is perfect for this carny shit.

Makes me wish Lonzo was a wrestler, because his father would be a perfect manager for him.

I haven't enjoyed watching the NBA in a long time, and I hate to admit it but LaVar Ball is making me interested again, even if for all the wrong reasons.

norm9

Good for business.

-Triple H/Lavar Ball 🤔

Eta- if they pair him with titus, that'll blow him up.

I love it

Vince was either fucking fuming or enjoying everything

Vince was probably fucking PISSED.

He sent Ambrose out there to kill the segment, and they haven't mentioned it since. Which never happens for Raw. They usually recap and run segments in the ground like crazy.

Sportscenter should be fun though.

Edit: Oh right, in the match directly after the segment, the commentary shit all over the shoes

He sent Ambrose out there to kill the segment, and they haven't mentioned it since. Which never happens for Raw. They usually recap and run segments in the ground like crazy.

Edit: Oh right, in the match directly after the segment, the commentary shit all over the shoes

Vince is not a Big Baller.

Kusagari

His carny ass should have loved it because WWE will be talked about more tomorrow than they have in a decade.

Top Bottom