• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Leaked Halo 4 Gameplay

blamite

You know what, I'm not even going to try to anylyze anything in this. It's just too much work considering how close E3 is.

Bravo to this master troll, though. Bra-vo.

Fracas

#fuckonami
I am dumb and don't know how to do Youtube links with timestamps, but fall damage seems to be in, based on around the 4:40 mark. He may have just gotten shot as he landed though, with this footage it's hard to tell.

LOL, is it a Star Trek VHS?

Rad!

K, watched it. Had to stop half way through cause shakey came was giving me a head ache. Thoughts:

- Lotsa sprinting. Seems like they give you a generous amount of sprint time.
- Gameplay overall felt much faster than H3 and Reach.
- Instant respawn is stupid.
- Railgun looks sweet. Couldn't really tell how powerful it was, though.
- LOL @ random zoom-in moments.
- Movement speed looks great. <3<3
- Weapon switch time seems faster.

Edit: Wait, it was ACTUALLY in a barn? LOL!

Good summary, I bet there is some good stuff if we look harder. I want a gif of some of those assassinations.

Yes, I think its a barn... LOL, at 5:23 the camera pans up and you can see the MOON! :lol

Fall damage looks to be in (I'll find the exact timestamp in a little bit), instant spawns, and it seems like you can pick where to drop your ordinance, as well as it being instant.

Hm, I wonder how bad the fall damage is.

Fjordson

This is fucking great. Hard to pay attention to the gameplay, though, because this music has me crying from laughter.

Who the hell is that rapping? Lmfao.

Love the movement speed. Also lol at Tom Morello troll - can we get a gif please?

Also, watching this while listening to Tron soundtrack = sublime.

paQWG.png

This could be the start of a great ARG.

This had to be fucking viral, its just too perfect. :lol

Ok yeah, not viral. All the names at the beginning happen to be usernames on a moding site...

I guess they pulled it from the marketplace? =/

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Text in the middle of the screen. It's seriously there at least 40% of the match. :-\

Edit : Also, I hate to harp on the negatives, but instant respawns look so terrible.

GhaleonEB

First Halo 4 leak and it's basically a big set of references to past Halo leaks, trolling everyone in the process. Brilliant.

If the Halo 5 leak is not set in a barn, or perhaps a zoo, I'll be quite disappointed.

Edit: for those than don't know the video is referencing this leak from Halo 3, in addition to the Tom Morello bit.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Wow you guys weren't kidding. Definitely the weirdest leak ever. The stops, the hilarious audio, everything.

Whats the gun hes using at about 3 minutes in? Is it the same one as the one recently featured in the concept art?

Also, from this look at gameplay, I really think the game has a good chance at drawing back the CoD audience. Seems fast paced, and comfortably paced even.

dc89

I thought this was going to be another GTA V leak ala yesterday's awesome thread.

But at least this time, it is actually the game.

So I basically found some of the twitters of these guys with help of a friend, one of them even linked this thread.. Huh?

This is the most confusing, meta leak ever.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Uhh... uh?

Between the music and the SDTV, I only watched for about 10 seconds before closing the link. Thanks!

This is a joke right?

seriously

what the fuck is this

what the fuck is wrong with this person

After that I wouldn't be surprised if a homeless man got a hold of Half-Life 3 and posted a vid from under a bridge...

:lol :lol :lol I'm dying over here, the funniest thing I've seen in a while, take a bow Skid_Kid

Zeal

Banned
2012 end of the world confirmed. this is the final sign.

BARNO 4 featuring VHS and Tom Morello.

Autistic rap added for full effect.

Top Bottom