• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2017 Regular Season OT - 108 years in the making

Status
Not open for further replies.

BFIB

I really hope this series opens up the Cards front office eyes about how shitty this team is. This is not a team that is going to compete, they just find ways to lose late.

Its time to soft sell, if you can get a big bat with control, awesome, but rentals should not be in this teams thought process.

Good to see Brock Holt back on the field for Boston. Concussion and vertigo is no joke. Having Nick Esasky flashbacks. Hopefully Brock can be successful in his return.

RBH

45-45 braves?

wut?
3y1f6ye.jpg

Hey, I can check the standings now legitimately for the first time since 2014!

Big series coming up against the Cubs. The Cubs are the only team between the Braves and the Rockies for the second WC spot.

Then comes an insane 11-game road trip: 4 @ LAD, 3 @ ARI, 4 @ PHI.

I really hope this series opens up the Cards front office eyes about how shitty this team is. This is not a team that is going to compete, they just find ways to lose late.

Its time to soft sell, if you can get a big bat with control, awesome, but rentals should not be in this teams thought process.

How bad was it?

Hey, I can check the standings now legitimately for the first time since 2014!

Big series coming up against the Cubs. The Cubs are the only team between the Braves and the Rockies for the second WC spot.

Then comes an insane 11-game road trip: 4 @ LAD, 3 @ ARI, 4 @ PHI.
Cubs-Braves series should be great.

Chris R

Mariners 1 game shy of .500 just in time for a visit to Houston. At least they get to enjoy some Torchy's Tacos and Shake Shake with our losses.

Toth

Hmm 2 things:

1. Judge has been rather dreadful since the ASB. Hope the HR Derby didnt screw him up.

2. Leaving Boston with a split 2-2 in a series when the Yankees could have won 3 out of 4 is very unfortunate.

Caja 117

Hmm 2 things:

1. Judge has been rather dreadful since the ASB. Hope the HR Derby didnt screw him up.
That last AB there took any worries from me.

Fuck JBJ for robbing Judge of that homer but damn that was such a great catch.

Good outing from Tanaka, Based on this weekend Im actually pleased on the Yanks, take away that first game 9th inning meltdown (which waant completly Chapman's fault) in the first game ..and the Yanks actually played good baseball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom