• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF, what is the reaction at Sony Corp. today?

Trick_GSF

Banned

i5XbsbQcg8sUF.gif

"You'll have to come clean about used games sooner or later. You know that, right Yoshida-San?"

LMAO @ this nonsense. They have commented on this like what? 5 times already? Yet these people still think Sony has something to hide. Its getting tiresome people. Until they say otherwise, their current answers on this issue more than suffice.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Meanwhile at Gamestop Headquarters...

tumblr_mn6orxwGEr1rf40fxo1_500.gif

jaypah

Not a clue, and despite the negative reaction here on GAF: The XBONE is probably STILL going to sell like crazy despite all our complaints. Some folks may think it's a joke but Sony is going to have to seriously consider how they're going to compete.

Of course, because they are an actual business. If the company was run by fanboys they'd probably be poppin champagne. But I'm more than sure they'd rather hold a meeting and discuss what MS showed and the best way to sell their project to the masses. Because, you know, Kaz is actual Kaz and not a fan kicked back on his/her couch posting (admittedly) hilarious .gifs.

LMAO @ these fools. They have commented on this like what? 5 times already? Yet these Xbots still think Sony has something to hide. Its getting tiresome people. Until they say otherwise, their current answers on this issue more than suffice.

Lmao @ "Xbots". And how about that Gamecube. What is that, a lunchbox? Amirite?! ^5

braves01

Banned
Kaz is currently recovering in the hospital...

...from a cocaine overdose suffered while celebrating Sony's day zero victory over Microsoft next gen.

Shuhei going in, I like it!

I'm not your bro.

And bad threads are bad threads, e.g they offer nothing useful to discuss like this one and are simply created to provide pointless, fanboy banter - that's my opinion.

Obviously the Mods have the final say here that's fine - doesn't mean I have to like it. I mean what's next GAF WHAT IS THE REACTION OF NINTENDO AT MS FAIL CONFERENCE LOL

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, dat meltdown

sn00zer

LMAO @ these fools. They have commented on this like what? 5 times already? Yet these Xbots still think Sony has something to hide. Its getting tiresome people. Until they say otherwise, their current answers on this issue more than suffice.
Be wary junior, comments like these are bound to cause attention of the mods

Beepos

Uh oh let the complains about threads being made begin. Good luck bro.

I'm not your bro.

And bad threads are bad threads, e.g they offer nothing useful to discuss like this one and are simply created to provide pointless, fanboy banter - that's my opinion.

Obviously the Mods have the final say here that's fine - doesn't mean I have to like it. I mean what's next GAF WHAT IS THE REACTION OF NINTENDO AT MS FAIL CONFERENCE LOL

I'm not your bro.

Might want to check the thread about thread whining. ;)

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
Of course, because they are an actual business. If the company was run by fanboys they'd probably be poppin champagne. But I'm more than sure they'd rather hold a meeting and discuss what MS showed and the best way to sell their project to the masses. Because, you know, Kaz is actual Kaz and not a fan kicked back on his/her couch posting (admittedly) hilarious .gifs.
They do all the important stuff and we supply drama and antics. It works out for everyone!

I'm not your bro.

Come on, this is the one time a year we all get to join the circus and go crazy!
Are you a.... sony pony?

JWong

Banned
I'm not your bro.

liquidtmd

Banned
I really want Sony to take an opposite approach and just say 'its a games machine, number one priority'.

People can say 'core gamers' isn't where the money is compared to the TvTvTvTvTvsportsTvTvTv market, but you certainly need a core market to gain a foothold in someone's home in the firstplace. With Microsoft's conference yesterday it didn't speak to as a gamer - nor as a TV viewer, nor as an owner of multimedia devices. It doesn't solve a technological need or want for me. This jack of all trades approach put me off the PS3s initial promotion at Sony. By the time the games arrived, I'd bought a 360

I'm not your bro.

Blah, blah, wah wah. If you don't like the thread don't click on it. You don't like this thread. I don't like your whiny comments.

I really want Sony to take an opposite approach and just say 'its a games machine, number one priority'.

People can say 'core gamers' isn't where the money is compared to the TvTvTvTvTvsportsTvTvTv market, but you certainly need a core market to gain a foothold in someone's home in the firstplace. With Microsoft's conference yesterday it didn't speak to as a gamer - nor as a TV viewer, nor as an owner of multimedia devices. It doesn't solve a technological need or want for me. This jack of all trades approach put me off the PS3.

well your in luck because.......... that's all they've been saying since they announced it...

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
I'm not your bro.

mOztoRY.gif

jaypah

People can say 'core gamers' isn't where the money is compared to the TvTvTvTvTvsportsTvTvTv market, but you certainly need a core market to gain a foothold in someone's home in the firstplace. With Microsoft's conference yesterday it didn't speak to as a gamer - nor as a TV viewer, nor as an owner of multimedia devices. It doesn't solve a technological need or want for me. This jack of all trades approach put me off the PS3.

I'm the opposite, I thought the PS3 was great for that at the time. But I agree that MS may be chasing a dragon that was about to die and fall out of the sky anyway (it was a flying dragon). I will say that I will NEVER bet on what the masses want. That's how people link to old threads and make still standing members look like fools. I'm just going to wait it out this time.

wilflare

On Phil Harrison... it can mean either
(1) Project Harrison SUCCESS!
(2) Thank God we let Harrison go...

On the event as a whole...
(1) Seems like we don't have to give up our bonuses again this work year

Be wary junior, comments like these are bound to cause attention of the mods

Well I am sorry, but it is getting really exasperating.

I am not trying to be expressly offensive, but how else can someone take this kind of logic? People hear news they don't like and they just automatically assume the other company will immediately follow suit?

That is just baseless logic IMO.

Never the less I will edit the comment. IT was a bit harsh. Wasn't directed at him specifically, but it is just getting annoying hearing this same excuse.

liquidtmd

Banned

People can say 'core gamers' isn't where the money is compared to the TvTvTvTvTvsportsTvTvTv market, but you certainly need a core market to gain a foothold in someone's home in the firstplace. With Microsoft's conference yesterday it didn't speak to me as a gamer - nor as a TV viewer, nor as an owner of multimedia devices. It doesn't solve a technological need or want for me. This jack of all trades approach put me off the PS3.

Top Bottom