• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 4 leaked?

Muffdraul

char_55673.jpg

Dick!

Sean

Banned
To get this back on track....

If I was a 3rd party dev (or big publisher) I would be pissed that Microsoft takes such a laissez-faire attitude towards pre-release play of their titles but go ape-shit banning people left and right (seemingly in real time) when their own title gets leaked/played pre-release.

On the other hand I don't know any other title has a long and storied history of being leaked so incredibly early in advance, going all the way back to Halo 2.

This is kind of a different situation IMO since it's not simply retailers breaking street date a week early, but a pirated copy being leaked all over a whole month in advance. The only people playing it right now are ones that have obtained it illegally.

-tetsuo-

Unlimited Capacity
Halo 3 looked bad the day it released, much less now. IQ was bad and human character models were laughable. Reach was better, but still not great.

Red

Halo 3 looked bad the day it released, much less now. IQ was bad and human character models were laughable. Reach was better, but still not great.
I was playing Reach the other day and found myself getting really impressed by enemy animations, specifically Elites during close combat.

That ghosting though, what a shame.

Top Bottom