• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 |OT| Grodd's Among Us

bubumiao

Happened to me 3 times so far.

Try these below:

Reboot the console.
Restart game.
Start a multiverse mission and exit to main menu.

Do those of you having problems with losing levels tend to close the application (I2 game) by pressing PlayStation button -> options button when you're finished playing or just turn off your PS4/switch games/etc.?

JamboGT

Ah cool thanks, on PS4, will do that in the morning :)

Scratch that, doing it now, JamboGT on PSN.

Ah that one seems to be full, any ones with any open spots?

LS2 has a couple of spots so requested to join there.

AdaWong

I've read it's a cache issue. I've been making sure to close the game application after a session and never had the issue again. When it did happen, just turning the system off for about 30 seconds and restarting then doing a Multiverse or two fixed it.

It's a cache issue, but if you do the terrible mistake of biting the bullet and re-leveling your character, you will get locked out of any level-tied rewards forever. So fucking annoying. :(

bubumiao

Ah cool thanks, on PS4, will do that in the morning :)

Scratch that, doing it now, JamboGT on PSN.

Ah that one seems to be full, any ones with any open spots?

LS2 has a couple of spots so requested to join there.

I was gonna suggest waiting for someone to make a House of L's 8.

Kalentan

Played a ranked match against Darkseid and the person just had their mic blasting and I could do nothing. They just did this range eye beam attack over and over. I blocked it but I could never close the gap because if I jumped it would hit me and if I blocked, it still pushed me back.

How do you play against that move when someone keeps spamming it?

I observed a funny thing, playing vs online people.
There are many people who know how to make a big ass combo, something I'm not yet able to pull off online. But i can still win with my Street Fighter knowledge, just using zoning, timing, normals and so on, lol.

Played a ranked match against Darkseid and the person just had their mic blasting and I could do nothing. They just did this range eye beam attack over and over. I blocked it but I could never close the gap because if I jumped it would hit me and if I blocked, it still pushed me back.

If you duck it it'll go over your head and you can dash forward in the recovery. Or meter burn roll if you want to cover ground quickly. It has a lot of recovery frames.

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
There are many people who know how to make a big ass combo, something I'm not yet able to pull off online. But i can still win with my Street Fighter knowledge, just using zoning, timing, normals and so on, lol.

The first thing many people do in a fighting game is perfectly memorize a long combo string and one good opener, that is likely to catch people who are unfamiliar with the attacking character's move set and range. But they don't have a gameplan beyond that or match-up experience.

I've seen a lot of Scarecrows and Robins that fall into this category in Injustice 2 online. Had a Scarecrow rage quit after he took the first round off one hit, then I completely locked him out in the second round with simply blocking correctly and wearing him down with a small basic combo as a punish.

Fight fire with fire, someone kept trying to use his beams and teleport moves against me, I was Superman so I countered with my own beam fire. When he teleported I had faster reflexes and grab punched him or blew him away with the super breath.

Seem to be doing ok online, Superman is my most rounded character both with attacking and defending. Particularly turning defense into attack.

Finished the story, not bad!!

I swear it seems like this game knows which epic item you need and refuses to give it up. I've got 98 fricken pieces of gear for Harley and not a single epic item for her head. I don't even get how this is possible.

I swear it seems like this game knows which epic item you need and refuses to give it up. I've got 98 fricken pieces of gear for Harley and not a single epic item for her head. I don't even get how this is possible.
Those multi-day character specific Multiverses tend to give at least one of each epic if you complete them and the bonus objectives, so just keep an eye out for Harley.

Nuke Soda

Me whenever I open a mother box:

Okay, I don't need epic, just please give me good stuff for Black Canary, Joker, Wonder Woman or Harley Quinn.

Opens it: Gear for Aquaman, Blue Beatle, Poison Ivy, and a whole bunch of level 2 and 1 characters I have yet to play much of.

ZeroX03

Banned

I have 10 epic heads for my level 2 Atrocitus

Shrug

Me whenever I open a mother box:

Okay, I don't need epic, just please give me good stuff for Black Canary, Joker, Wonder Woman or Harley Quinn.

Opens it: Gear for Aquaman, Blue Beatle, Poison Ivy, and a whole bunch of level 2 and 1 characters I have yet to play much of.

Have the AI level up the characters you dont use. and then sell the shit gear they get to buy more boxes.

Sorry for the late replies, I just got up.
Do you happen to have any resources to share? Wonder Woman is next on my list to learn.
I've mainly been using the threads in testyourmight.com

In SFV we literally like opposite characters but apparently we're Injustice BFFs.
I actually have always loved badass women who can kick ass. For some reason it doesn't show in SF but in almost every other fighting game, I prefer female characters. Orchid in KI, B.Jenet in Garou, Tia in Breaker's Revenge, King and Vanessa in KoF, Katarina for Tekken 7.

Unless your name is Xian
Eve he moved on to greener pastures for Season 2!

Perineum

Did an online session of ranked with Atrocitus. So damn easy to win with him...god damn.

People never block his two main strings, and you just rack up the damage easy. You can't zone him either thanks to bloodnado and Dax.

He looks sick as fuck too at high level with the right gear god damn.

Still going to mess with a few other characters, but he's currently my main jam.

Khezu

This is random but the end credits are kinda boring compared to the weird ass thing they did for the first game with that depeche mode song.

Magwik

Banned
What did I do to deserve THREE epic dupes on a lvl 5 Superman? ):
DAzpfGtWAAAqREJ.jpg

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
2 things...

Played for 6 hours yesterday, lost all my progress because the game crashed after doing a Multiverse event which took me fucking forever. I think the event had expired while I was doing it and there was a server error or something? It corrupted my save data and I had to re-download my cloud save which reset all my progress to when I started playing earlier in the day. That reeeeeeally fucking sucked.

Second thing; did we ever find out if Katie Cassidy did face mo-cap/voice work for Black Canary? She had those pics on her Instagram from a while ago showing her in a face mo-cap rig for some game.

AdaWong

My poor attempt at recreating Harley Quinn outfits with the gear I currently have:

Suicide Squad

- Spiked Bracelets
- Belt
- Short Shorts
- Short Boots
- Red/Blue color

New 52

- Corset
- Complete half-and-half Crimson/Black hair
- Darker Red/Blue
- Short Shorts
- Over-the-knee Tights

Assault on Arkham

- Crop top
- Jester head with no white ends
- Long pants
- Short boots
- Darker red/blue

Arkham City

- Corset
- Darker Red/Blue
- Long half red/half blue pants
- Boots
- Whatever you call those things over her arms
- Spiked Bracelet

ZeroX03

Banned
Was watching my AI Supergirl play. Took me a long time to realize "oh those are pink lasers!", thanks to Kandor's Diadem of Oblivion.

Scarecrow's Bubonic Hood is incredible, I'll get a screenshot up when I can pair it with the Ravensoul Coat. He looks straight up like the Grim Reaper.

I've got a pair of Robin's "Solid Defensive Pants"... with 0 defense stat.

e: oh by the way, my lost progress from yesterday... I got almost all of it back. My Firestorm dropped 10 levels and it doesn't look like I'm getting that back. Everyone else is back to where they should be after booting it up with the patch today.

Marvel

could never
They really need to patch some QOL improvement such as opening all boxes and sell all junk.
This would be great.

Haha, this is me. First thing I do is learn big ass combos I am obsessed with em because they are so fun, my muscle memory is the best part of my average skill. Yet I am actually not that good at FG's because of the lack of patience and fundementals. Lol

It's the same thing in SFV, long ass combo's were my jam, but consistent wins not so much.

Strings

Feel dirty using Doctor Fate in ranked matches :/ Went 14 - 1; feels like the only thing that'd really stand a chance is Cheetah. Had a guy try some hardcore Supergirl cheese, but can just crouch to stop that one trick pony.

Otherwise, chip chip chip chip chip...

The more I play this game, the more frustrated I get.

The insane amounts of mixups with certain characters, the rampant zoning.

It feels like there's way too much bullshit that I have to wade through to close the distance, and that doesn't lead to guaranteed damage.

EDIT: Though maybe that's just a WW thing.

f@luS

More than a member.
Is it me or they reduced the amount needed to xp characters ? Went from 6 fight to level up around level 10-15 to 3 max 4 now. Going so fast.

Yeah I'm terrible at this game, like I expected. Even just the first couple of fights on medium in story mode feel like end game boss fights to me.

I'm not complaining though, I'm enjoying it. fast paced fighting games with lots of different combos are just not what I'm used to and I have a hard time both memorizing all the button combos and responding to what the opponents are doing.
Maybe I should start on easy..

Story seems really neat and I do like most of the music and visuals.

f@luS

More than a member.
My mistake maybe then though I'm doing versus thing to level up fast and it stroke me today how faster it was. Got 10 level 20

Top Bottom