• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump addresses Charlottesville [Up: Trump's people force him to croak out "racism"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

chadskin

WH spox:

DHDlnLdXUAQm-wq.jpg

https://twitter.com/bencjacobs/status/896468842645516288

We know what the deal is.

Trump is afraid to lose his white supremacist voter base.

He needs racists on his side to stay in office.

That's why he won't ever come down hard against their violence.
Anybody who doesn't realize this is burying their heads in the sand.

If the driver was Muslim or was sporting a Black Lives Matter shirt you would not hear a peep about 'both sides' from the White House.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Chris Evans‏ @ChrisEvans

MANY SIDES?!? Ive typed and deleted at least 8 tweets. Words simply arent strong enough to accurately describe how I feel about Donald Trump

We know what the deal is.

Trump is afraid to lose his white supremacist voter base.

He needs racists on his side to stay in office.

That's why he won't ever come down hard against their violence.

Exactly why every trump supporter needs to be tied to this shit. They need to fucking own it.

Doesn't matter what reason you voted for trump, you are just as bad as this Neo-Nazi trash if not worse.

If you voted for trump, defend trump, etc, you support this shit.

That fucking simple.

Kusagari

It's almost pathetic how far he'll go to not condemn Nazi's.

It's not like it really matters to them. We all know regardless of what they say in the moment; Duke, Spencer and the rest won't abandon him.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Disgusting. Disgusting. Disgusting. Disgusting. Disgusting. Disgusting. Disgusting. Disgusting. Disgusting.

What are we going to do about this?

Complain on the internet!

Get on the streets and never fucking leave!

So I don't have the mental strength or the physical strength to go through the thread and read about what he said.

I need bullet points (I have read this and the first page).

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
So I don't have the mental strength or the physical strength to go through the thread and read about what he said.

I need bullet points (I have read this and the first page).

It was basically:

"Violence on both sides is bad. It's been going on for a long time, believe me. Jobs in this country are amazing! Veterans are good. We all love God, the flag, and America. We need law and order to make it safe for children to play. I have a bill to sign, so all veterans* can receive the most amazing health care. We even worked with some Democrats. See, I can do it!"

"Mr. President, have you denounced the white nationalist groups that support you?"

"... I'm going to sign this piece of paper."

"Mr. President, was this terrorism?"

"I signed the paper! See, I did it! Time for golf!"

* Not transgender ones.

As good of a summary as any.

RedAssedApe

Banned
Chris Evans‏ @ChrisEvans

MANY SIDES?!? Ive typed and deleted at least 8 tweets. Words simply arent strong enough to accurately describe how I feel about Donald Trump

captain america about to take matters into his own hands against these nazis

UberTag

Complain on the internet!

Get on the streets and never fucking leave!
I wholeheartedly agree with both your "what will happen" and "what should happen" observations.
Of course, if people bring their phones with them onto the streets it IS possible to do both at the same time.

It was basically:

"Violence on both sides is bad. It's been going on for a long time, believe me. Jobs in this country are amazing! Veterans are good. We all love God, the flag, and America. We need law and order to make it safe for children to play. I have a bill to sign, so all veterans* can receive the most amazing health care. We even worked with some Democrats. See, I can do it!"

"Mr. President, have you denounced the white nationalist groups that support you?"

"... I'm going to sign this piece of paper."

"Mr. President, was this terrorism?"

"I signed the paper! See, I did it! Time for golf!"

* Not transgender ones.

Thanks for this... I don't have the strength today to listen to this boy speak.

CHC

I can't even pretend to take a nuanced stance on this shit anymore, I just want all these people dead, no joke.

There was a little fisticuffs on both sides... but only one side thought it was fitting to drive a vehicle full speed through a crowd ISIS style.

slider

I hope he keeps playing to his core support. And his approval rating keeps tumbling lower and lower. And those blinkered fools who voted for him for whatever dumb reason, finally peel away from him in the hope they haven't irreparably damaged their own country.

Either that or he gets indicted and thrown in jail to rot. The fucking cunt.

_Ryo_

Trump doesnt care about anyone who is not white and racist. He supports violence against his detractors. He ia scum of the earth. He needs to stay the fuck away from VA, or.. since there are a lot of black bears here I wouldnt cry if one were to accost him at his VA golf course next time he visits.

I think many trump voters looked the other way. Murder and this kind of violence has a way of claifying who these people are. I hope they grasp that they need to reject trumpism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom