• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that don't make you laugh but are still cool

Gui_PT

People would send death treats if this happens, but I would love to see if they released a special version of Back to the future with today's Michael J Fox playing the future mcfly in 2015 or even today's Doc doing the 1985 old Doc ...

You know ... George Lucas style

That'd just ruin the trilogy, unfortunately

Slayer-33

Liverpool-2
1iE1n.jpg

Damn that is a fucking sad pic

the chris

1ezF2l.jpg

dhEEL.jpg

In the past three weeks, Spectral Motion has been honored to host two wonderful Make-A-Wish children, Caleb and Zachary. Zachary loved his visit for two very special reasons. It was Zachary's wish to meet Hellboy and also to become Hellboy. When the Make-A-Wish Foundation contacted Spectral Motion with this request, Mike thought it would be fantastic to have Ron Perlman reprise his role for the day. Ron loved the idea and donned the makeup once more (with the assistance of Lufeng Qu and Eden Elizalde) and also ordered a Hellboy sized meal of burgers, shakes, and fries for Zachary and his family and the entire Spectral crew to enjoy. Later in the day, Zachary was transformed into Hellboy with the assistance of makeup artists Lufeng Qu and Neil Winn. Both of the Make-A-Wish days were a complete thrill for the families of the children, as well as for the crew at Spectral Motion!

sorry if these are reposts, i think i missed a few pages awhile back

3888 photos taken over a year condensed into one image
Hz296.jpg

sunset through a wave
s632o.jpg

Top Bottom