• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball FighterZ - Characters, Specials, and Stages Discussion

There's 3 things here:

1.) XV2 already had a massive roster filled with fan favorites, it had an over 110 characters day 1, this game probably won't have over 24 and given that it's harder for Hit to be in. There's other characters who are very popular as well, it's not like because Hit's here their popularity decreases.
2.) It's "FighterZ" and I'm sure if there were a good amount of Super characters it likely wouldn't have that in the title.
3.) After this game's done with they'll likely only be adding Super characters for the future titles and DLC. Given that, it makes more sense to get the Z characters out of the way first because we probably won't see them coming back for those characters unlike with Super. They can run with this for at least 3 games I'd say.

And they're not "technically" Super characters because they're in the movies but you know the whole deal with that.
1. So? Hit and Black and are from a show that's popular right now, it makes sense to include them. There was a huge demand for Super characters in Xenoverse 2 and the devs rushed to at least somewhat meet that demand for launch. After that happened why wouldn't this game have at least Hit and Black, the two characters rushed into XV2 (alongside DBS Trunks). Bandai knows there is big demand for Super characters and I'm sure they make sure everyone making DB games for them knows that.
2. So? There are countless games that are outright Dragon Ball Z branded with DB and GT characters.
3. By the time the DLC starts coming out Super will probably be on it's 4th original arc, it makes sense for them to get a head start and include a few important characters from the first two original arcs. There are more than enough characters in the current arc of Super to base a long DLC plan around.

Slaythe

Raditz and Nappa were in ArcSys' other DBZ game (Extreme Butoden), so I'm afraid they're going to take up slots again here. 17 and Dabura would be better replacements (although I doubt Dabura will get in. He's always forgotten)

Bardock had such a cool fighting style in EB though. It was brutal and stylish, completely unlike everyone else's.

Raditz only made it in because they were picking 2 villains per arc.

saiyan : raditz nappa

namek : frieza ginyu

cell : cell 18

They're not doing that this time around so IMO that makes Raditz's chances extremely poor.

Raditz only made it in because they were picking 2 villains per arc.

saiyan : raditz nappa

namek : frieza ginyu

cell : cell 18

They're not doing that this time around so IMO that makes Raditz's chances extremely poor.

Since they seem to be skipping base forms I'd bet the roster starts at Final Form Freeza.

I had the opportunity to play this in the press area so I got lots of matches in today. It's a lot of fun (needless to say), but the details are so well done that it makes it all feel so visceral. The way the effects fill the screen and throw dust around, the massive explosions, the fanservice (characters flying into buildings when downed or Buu's super switching to a space view to see the massive explosion). It feels really epic when you fight.

I used all the characters and really enjoyed Buu, Frieza, and Goku (beam assist!).

TreIII

I think people forget that because ASW is working with Bandai-Namco, they have access to more info and insight on new characters than anyone on the outside. "They are too new" I don't think is likely to weigh to hard against there inclusion.

While they likely are clued in to some things, I'm just thinking about the timing of it all.

This isn't like with Dragon Ball Heroes, after all. Over on that side, Dimps is able to be somewhat quick about rolling out new content based on Super, because it's much less involving an endeavor for Dimps to rig up a PS2-era quality model and animations for that game, as opposed to the work that it takes for Arc to do their thing for something of Xrd/Fighterz's caliber.

That's why, at most, I'm expecting Hit and Black to round out the Super representation beyond the two Super Blues and Beerus for the base roster.

SolVanderlyn said:
Raditz and Nappa were in ArcSys' other DBZ game (Extreme Butoden), so I'm afraid they're going to take up slots again here.

As much as I love Nappa, I've already made peace with the idea that he's going to get cut. No base forms for Goku, Vegeta or Gohan gives off the vibe that they're likely not going to bother with an attempt to adapt early Z arcs, again. If that is so, then that would do a lot to suggest that extra characters from Saiyan and Freeza arcs are likely both on the chopping block, because they're focusing on Cell-era characters and up.

Even Freeza's got his Gold form and Sorbet as an assist to show that he's been updated, instead of strictly adhering to his arc in Z.

Daingurse

Raditz and Nappa were in ArcSys' other DBZ game (Extreme Butoden), so I'm afraid they're going to take up slots again here. 17 and Dabura would be better replacements (although I doubt Dabura will get in. He's always forgotten)

Bardock had such a cool fighting style in EB though. It was brutal and stylish, completely unlike everyone else's.

I have no problem with Nappa, I want him in the game. I just don't like Raditz lol. I'd take just about anybody else over him.

cordy

Banned
1. So? Hit and Black and are from a show that's popular right now, it makes sense to include them. There was a huge demand for Super characters in Xenoverse 2 and the devs rushed to at least somewhat meet that demand for launch. After that happened why wouldn't this game have at least Hit and Black, the two characters rushed into XV2 (alongside DBS Trunks).
2. So? There are countless games that are outright Dragon Ball Z branded with DB and GT characters.
3. By the time the DLC starts coming out Super will probably be on it's 4th original arc, it makes sense for them to get a head start and include a few important characters from the first two original arcs. There are more than enough characters in the current arc of Super to base a long DLC plan around.

1.) You're jumping the gun and like I said, this is a new series from a new developer with a limited amount of characters to be slotted in. It doesn't matter that Super is popular right now considering that and if anything that's more of an incentive for DLC with the Super characters because people will actually buy them. You can't compare this to XV2, a game that had an insane amount of characters minus a few, and then say "well he's popular so they had to get him in", well why wouldn't they if they've already got every other popular character in? That game's roster was not limited. Like I said, those are best served for DLC because you'll get a larger return. If you put Raditz as DLC and put Hit as DLC, which do you think more people will purchase?
2.) So? That doesn't mean they're just going to make this a Super game because it's hot and new lol. It's a new company developing it as well, that's just not how it works. Like I said about, that's an advantage towards the "well they'll put Super as DLC because people will buy it" category than anything. People will buy Super characters over Z characters for DLC. Even from a business standpoint it makes more sense to have the Super portion as DLC and then when the next game hits you can keep the trend going.
3.) Nah, it doesn't. It makes sense to get Z out of the way first, save most of Super for DLC and sequels and then afterwards deal with that. Just because Super is new doesn't mean it needs to take up Z's place especially with the title of this game being "FighterZ", we all know what that Z means. That's what sequels are for. You take care of the Z series with this game, DLC have that focus around the Super characters for the first few arcs and then with the sequel focus on the next few arcs and etc. It looks as though you think they're going to shaft Z because Super is in when from what we see it clearly looks like they're not going to do that.

I kind of wish this roster was more influenced by Super than Z. We'd get the earth's ten for sure, without having to worry about scrubs like Raditz and Ginyu stealing slots, and some of the cooler Universe fighters.
Roshi, Tien and 17 should be locks, and it sucks they're not.

Zubz

Banned
Part of me thinks we may get Nappa without Raditz. Some of the past games have made him a grappler, so it'd definitely justify his inclusion if we don't get Recoome. Plus, Nappa's popular for what he did. Raditz only has fans of what he could've been.

Slaythe

I kind of wish this roster was more influenced by Super than Z. We'd get the earth's ten for sure, without having to worry about scrubs like Raditz and Ginyu stealing slots, and some of the cooler Universe fighters.

Lmao that's the worst part.

"y-yay, Zarbon took 17's spot and Shin took Roshi's spot, but oh joy, Raditz is taking Tien's, nice."

Basketball

Put him in coach
latest

DB Super character designs right here

kimtish

Neo Member
Is that "We're 20% done" quote accurate? If that's the case, there is no way in hell this is making early 2018, or 2018 at all.

1.) You're jumping the gun and like I said, this is a new series from a new developer with a limited amount of characters to be slotted in. It doesn't matter that Super is popular right now considering that and if anything that's more of an incentive for DLC with the Super characters because people will actually buy them. You can't compare this to XV2, a game that had an insane amount of characters minus a few, and then say "well he's popular so they had to get him in", well why wouldn't they if they've already got every other popular character in? That game's roster was not limited. Like I said, those are best served for DLC.
2.) So? That doesn't mean they're just going to make this a Super game because it's hot and new lol. It's a new company developing it as well, that's just not how it works. Like I said about, that's an advantage towards the "well they'll put Super as DLC because people will buy it" category than anything. People will buy Super characters over Z characters for DLC. Even from a business standpoint it makes more sense to have the Super portion as DLC and then when the next game hits you can keep the tend going.
3.) Nah, it doesn't. It makes sense to get Z out of the way first, save most of Super for DLC and sequels and then afterwards deal with that. Just because Super is new doesn't mean it needs to take up Z's place. That's what sequels are for. You take care of the Z Saga with this game, DLC have that focus around the Super characters for the first few arcs and then with the sequel focus on the next few arcs.

1. The point is that they RUSHED to get them into XV2. What was to be in the base game was finalized already, so they did extra work to get Super representation in.

2. Having 2 or 3 Super characters won't make it a Super game. So what if it's a new developer? It's been a hell of a lot more than 1 dev that's put DB and GT characters in DBZ games, Arcsys even put lots of Super assist characters in Extreme Butoden in their free updates as characters started to show up in the show.

3. With the small roster characters are being left out regardless. We already know for a fact that they are including content from Dragon Ball's revival, cutting it off at F arbitrarily because "well that's Z too!" doesn't make sense. If they were really worrying about only representing Z they wouldn't include anything from BoG and F because there is plenty of characters in the original manga and anime that they could use instead. BoG and F might be Z movies, but they are the start of Dragon Ball's revival.

Is that "We're 20% done" quote accurate? If that's the case, there is no way in hell this is making early 2018, or 2018 at all.

Japanese devs love to throw out random percentages that mean nothing.

cordy

Banned
1. The point is that they RUSHED to get them into XV2. What was to be in the base game was finalized already, so they did extra work to get Super representation in.

?

I know that but that does not take away from the fact that they had every other popular character in the game sans a few jobbers. With a limited roster with more popular loved characters it's not easy to say "ok we gotta make a lot for Hit again" especially when it's a new company and especially when there's other popular characters in the game. We're talking about the first console game from ASW which probably won't get over 24 character in the base title. You're bringing up a game that already have 110+ characters on day 1 and they made room for Hit. It's 2 completely different things.
2. Having 2 or 3 Super characters won't make it a Super game. So what if it's a new developer? It's been a hell of a lot more than 1 dev that's put DB and GT characters in DBZ games, Arcsys even put lots of Super assist characters in Extreme Butoden in their free updates as characters started to show up in the show.

Dawg, they had Android 8 and Baba as assists for Extreme Butoden, don't tell me you're using that as a defense right now. Don't tell me they're somehow gonna squeeze Baba in this game lol. We wouldn't be having this talk if the roster was larger but it's probably going to be under 25 characters and looking at the amount of characters in Z, you thinking Hit has a great chance is really shooting a shot in these Z characters. Don't tell me they won't give us a Gotenks and Broly before Hit.
3. With the small roster characters are being left out regardless. We already know for a fact that they are including content from Dragon Ball's revival, cutting it off at F arbitrarily because "well that's Z too!" doesn't make sense. If they were really worrying about only representing Z they wouldn't include anything from BoG and F because there is plenty of characters in the original manga and anime that they could use instead. BoG and F might be Z movies, but they are the start of Dragon Ball's revival.
The small roster is the issue here and honestly it makes the most sense not only from a business decision but even in general, it makes the most sense that they'd give us SSB Goku, SSB Vegeta, Beerus and Golden Freeza at least. All the others can be DLC or something. We can cut corners and say "well that's Z because they're in th-" but you know well that most people categorize that in Super, they can be in the game and technically fulfill that before the DLC and others hit.

If you still disagree after this then God bless because this is getting us nowhere. I stick by what I've said though. Hit, Goku Black/Merged Zamasu, all that's probably going to be in the first DLC pack as a "Super DBZ Pack" and then for the sequel it'll probably be full on Super.

Finally, who do you even think will be in the game? Where's your roster?

?

I know that but that does not take away from the fact that they had every other popular character in the game sans a few jobbers. With a limited roster with more popular loved characters it's not easy to say "ok we gotta make a lot for Hit again" especially when it's a new company and especially when there's other popular characters in the game. We're talking about the first console game from ASW which probably won't get over 24 character in the base title. You're bringing up a game that already have 110+ characters on day 1 and they made room for Hit. It's 2 completely different things.
They didn't "make room" for Hit, you aren't understanding how this works at all. They had to go over budget to include Super, that's how big fan demand was. By your logic they would just wait to do Super as DLC, and yet they rushed to get at least some Super representation in the base game. My point that you seem to not be understanding is that Super characters are in high demand, there is already a case of a Dragon Ball game rushing to meet that demand, there's no reason that this game that has had more time to include Super characters won't. It has nothing to do with how many characters Xenoverse already had, it has to do with the fact that they had to do more work than planned for in a short amount of time just to meet fan demands.

Dawg, they had Android 8 and Baba as assists for Extreme Butoden, don't tell me you're using that as a defense right now. Don't tell me they're somehow gonna squeeze Baba in this game lol. We wouldn't be having this talk if the roster was larger but it's probably going to be under 25 characters and looking at the amount of characters in Z, you thinking Hit has a great chance is really shooting a shot in these Z characters. Don't tell me they won't give us a Gotenks and Broly before Hit.
The point is that Arcsys was ALREADY representing Super as soon as they could in Extreme Butoden. The size of the roster means that characters are going to be left out regardless, why would they arbitrarily ignore part of the new hotness just because it doesn't have Z in the name, but represent the first part of the new hotness just because it does? F was brand new when Extreme Butoden came out and they still managed to get Blue Goku in as a playable character, so we know Arcsys doesn't just ignore new content because it's convenient.

The small roster is the issue here and honestly it makes the most sense not only from a business decision but even in general, it makes the most sense that they'd give us SSB Goku, SSB Vegeta, Beerus and Golden Freeza at least. All the others can be DLC or something. We can cut corners and say "well that's Z because they're in th-" but you know well that most people categorize that in Super, they can be in the game and technically fulfill that before the DLC and others hit.

If you still disagree after this then God bless because this is getting us nowhere. I stick by what I've said though. Hit, Goku Black/Merged Zamasu, all that's probably going to be in the first DLC pack as a "Super DBZ Pack" and then for the sequel it'll probably be full on Super.

Finally, who do you even think will be in the game? Where's your roster?
You're saying that content from the last two Z movies counts as Super, yet you are arbitrarily ending it at F. If those characters count as Super then there is no reason to not at least represent the Champa arc, an arc that will have started 2 years prior to when this game comes out.

This is my predicted roster.
1. SSJ Goku
2. Blue Goku
3. SSJ Vegeta
4. Blue Vegeta
5. SSJ2 Teen Gohan
6. Ultimate Gohan
7. SSJ Future Trunks (DBZ)
8. Ikari Future Trunks
9. Piccolo
10. Krillin
11. Final Form Freeza
12. 17
13. 18
14. Perfect Cell
15. SSJ Gotenks
16. Fat Buu
17. Kid Buu
18. Beerus
19. Hit
20. Super Vegetto (Blue alt)
21. Rose Black
22. Merged Zamasu
23. Bardock
24. LSSJ Broly

Blue Goku, Blue Vegeta and Ikari Trunks would probably be clones of the regular SSJ versions, but with different supers.

munchie64

Updating my list from the last thread to be more complete.

Universe 7 Team:
  • SSJ Goku
  • SSJ Vegeta
  • Adult/Ultimate Gohan
  • Krillin
  • Piccolo
  • Tenshinhan
  • Roshi (Buff in attacks)
  • Freeza (Golden transformation)

Big Villains:
  • Perfect Cell
  • Majin Buu
  • Beerus
  • Hit
  • Goku Black (SSR transformation)
  • LSSJ Broly

The Rest:
  • ”Teen"/SSJ2 Gohan
  • Yamcha (With baseball as part of his moveset!)
  • SSJ Future Trunks (With whatever that Super transformation was)
  • Gotenks (SSJ 3 transformation or attacks)
  • Bardock
  • SSB Goku
  • SSB Vegeta
  • Some kind of surprise female character (Chi Chi, Bulma, Arale, Caulifa etc.)

24's high balling it, but may as well hope for the best. Assume I'm talking about some DLC as well.

Roster

1. Goku (Super Saiyan)
  2. Vegeta (Super Saiyan)
  3. Gohan (Super Saiyan 2)
  4. Frieza (Final)
  5. Cell (Perfect)
  6. Majin Buu

Predictions (Base Game)
  7. Krillin
  8. Tien
  9. Piccolo
  10. Ginyu
  11. Future Trunks
  12. Android 16
  13. Android 17
  14. Android 18
  15. Videl
  16. Gohan (Potential Unleashed)
  17. Gotenks (Super Saiyan)
  18. Vegito (Super Saiyan)
  19. Kid Buu
  20. Beerus
  21. Whis

Predictions (DLC)
  22. Hit
  23. Zamasu
  24. Black (Super Saiyan Rose)

Battle Stages

1. World Tournament
  2. Gizard Wasteland
  3. Planet Namek
  4. Cell Games Arena
  5. Space (Earth)

Predictions
  6. West City
  7. Capsule Corporation
  8. Kami's Lookout
  9. Hyperbolic Time Chamber
  10. Snake Way
  11. King Kai's Planet
  12. Archipelago
  13. Supreme Kai's Planet
  14. Nameless Star (Universe Tournament)

Kyzon

I just want Goku and Frieza to have a special intro where their hands slip.

Are there many unique Super stages that could work? I guess the tournaments? Wreck future city?

Beerus' planet, Underground Lake where Goku and Beerus fought. Zen-Oh's realm? I guess? Not too many really iconic places visited yet.

Balfour

They did it with Xrd. Then again it came out on arcade first

And we don't know how much they consider a percentage. They could consider only complete things or 20% of what we saw but they have more done than that. She was very vague on it

Neoxon

Roster

1. Goku (Super Saiyan)
  2. Vegeta (Super Saiyan)
  3. Gohan (Super Saiyan 2)
  4. Frieza (Final)
  5. Cell (Perfect)
  6. Majin Buu

Predictions (Base Game)
  7. Krillin
  8. Tien
  9. Piccolo
  10. Ginyu
  11. Future Trunks
  12. Android 16
  13. Android 17
  14. Android 18
  15. Videl
  16. Gohan (Potential Unleashed)
  17. Gotenks (Super Saiyan)
  18. Vegito (Super Saiyan)
  19. Kid Buu
  20. Beerus
  21. Whis

Predictions (DLC)
  22. Zamasu
  23. Black (Super Saiyan Rose)
  24. Vegito (Super Saiyan Blue)

Dark Horse Candidates
  25. Master Roshi
  26. Launch
  27. Mr. Satan

Battle Stages

1. World Tournament
  2. Gizard Wasteland
  3. Planet Namek
  4. Cell Games Arena
  5. Space (Earth)

Predictions
  6. West City
  7. Capsule Corporation
  8. Kami's Lookout
  9. Hyperbolic Time Chamber
  10. Snake Way
  11. King Kai's Planet
  12. Archipelago
  13. Supreme Kai's Planet
  14. Nameless Star (Universe Tournament)
If you're gonna use Vegito, might as well go Vegito Blue.

1. SSJ Goku
2. Blue Goku
3. SSJ Vegeta
4. Blue Vegeta
5. SSJ2 Teen Gohan
6. Ultimate Gohan
8. Ikari Future Trunks
9. Piccolo
10. Krillin
11. Final Form Freeza
12. 17
13. 18
14. Perfect Cell
15. SSJ Gotenks
16. Fat Buu
17. Kid Buu
18. Beerus
19. Hit
21. Rose Black
22. Merged Zamasu
23. Bardock
24. LSSJ Broly

Blue Goku, Blue Vegeta and Ikari Trunks would probably be clones of the regular SSJ versions, but with different supers.

I want this roster. All my favorites are there.

cordy

Banned
They didn't "make room" for Hit, you aren't understanding how this works at all. They had to go over budget to include Super, that's how big fan demand was. By your logic they would just wait to do Super as DLC, and yet they rushed to get at least some Super representation in the base game. My point that you seem to not be understanding is that Super characters are in high demand, there is already a case of a Dragon Ball game rushing to meet that demand, there's no reason that this game that has had more time to include Super characters won't. It has nothing to do with how many characters Xenoverse already had, it has to do with the fact that they had to do more work than planned for in a short amount of time just to meet fan demands.
Can you actually find an article saying they went over budget to include Hit? Secondly, that doesn't dispute my comments. My entire point is they've already had every other popular character in the game. Had they not been in the game? It would have likely been a different story. Like I said, it's a completely different situation. You're comparing a game with probably less than 25 characters to a game that had 110+ day 1 and saying "but they broke budget to get Hit in the game he's that popular", that doesn't mean a thing when the roster slots are low and when everyone else others want are included. You keep saying "it doesn't have anything to do with how many characters are in-" without understanding the fact that had certain characters not been in Xenoverse that fans would have wanted said characters instead. That's the whole point here. When characters are in a game, fans demand another character rather than the ones in the game. When it's a lot amount of slots, it's a different story. I mean if you don't get that then shit, I'm done with that part from this point on.
The point is that Arcsys was ALREADY representing Super as soon as they could in Extreme Butoden. The size of the roster means that characters are going to be left out regardless, why would they arbitrarily ignore part of the new hotness just because it doesn't have Z in the name, but represent the first part of the new hotness just because it does? F was brand new when Extreme Butoden came out and they still managed to get Blue Goku in as a playable character, so we know Arcsys doesn't just ignore new content because it's convenient.
Man the point is you're not understanding that from a business perspective it makes sense to put the Super characters as DLC given people will purchase that more than Z characters. That's common sense. Secondly, the story mode of that game just had the telling of the Z Saga itself. In all these DB games they go in order from the beginning of Z to usually the end of the Z series. Given the smaller roster count, given the amount of characters in Z, you'd put those in the base game and then put Super as DLC. How does that not make sense? Yeah Super is new and everything, who says it isn't? That doesn't mean because it's "the new hotness" it's going to take out a lot of these Z characters in a limited roster. You're thinking that the popularity of a few Super characters can throw things off when the reality of the situation is they'll make them DLC like other DB titles. I highly disagree with that because this is a limited roster and that isn't smart. Extreme Butoden had 25 characters in it for example and that roster included characters such as Raditz, Nappa and Captain Ginyu of all people. Some of the characters on your list for your predicted roster were actually assist characters not in the game over some you missed. It's for a reason.
You're saying that content from the last two Z movies counts as Super, yet you are arbitrarily ending it at F. If those characters count as Super then there is no reason to not at least represent the Champa arc, an arc that will have started 2 years prior to when this game comes out.
I named SSB Goku, SSB Vegeta, Golden Freeza and Beerus because out of any of those characters they'd be the ones definitely included. It doesn't matter if I think they "count as Super" because even if they didn't they'd actually fit in the roster. None of the others are more important than these 4, you know this is a fact lol.
1. SSJ Goku
2. Blue Goku
3. SSJ Vegeta
4. Blue Vegeta
5. SSJ2 Teen Gohan
6. Ultimate Gohan
8. Ikari Future Trunks

9. Piccolo
10. Krillin
11. Final Form Freeza
12. 17

13. 18
14. Perfect Cell
15. SSJ Gotenks
16. Fat Buu
17. Kid Buu
18. Beerus
19. Hit
21. Rose Black
22. Merged Zamasu
23. Bardock

24. LSSJ Broly
All the ones I've bolded I'm thinking will be in that first DLC pack except maybe Bardock. That actually seems more like a wish list than a predictions list but hey everybody's got their own opinion and that's yours.

Slaythe

1. SSJ Goku
2. Blue Goku
3. SSJ Vegeta
4. Blue Vegeta
5. SSJ2 Teen Gohan
6. Ultimate Gohan
8. Ikari Future Trunks
9. Piccolo
10. Krillin
11. Final Form Freeza
12. 17
13. 18
14. Perfect Cell
15. SSJ Gotenks
16. Fat Buu
17. Kid Buu
18. Beerus
19. Hit
21. Rose Black
22. Merged Zamasu
23. Bardock
24. LSSJ Broly

There won't be two Trunks.

So that's a really strong roster with one open spot for whoever got left out. Ass tien instead of second Trunks and that's solid. Tien maybe or another girl.

Negator

Zamasu not in the OP's image? I'd say he resides somewhere in the 75% realm of showing up. Depends on how much DB Super content they want to put in aside from Golden Freeza.

David___

Banned

Percentage means nothing when we don't know what it consists of.

Only fully done characters counts like the 6 shown?
Is balancing factored in?
How much do stages count for?
Voice work?
Music?
etc

Slaythe

Zamasu not in the OP's image? I'd say he resides somewhere in the 75% realm of showing up. Depends on how much DB Super content they want to put in aside from Golden Freeza.

Yeah I forgot him, taking a break for today, it took long enough. I'll add him next time.

Balfour

Why not? If we're going to get two Gokus, Vegetas and Gohans I don't see why Trunks can't have one Z representation and one Super for his rough equivalent to Goku and Vegeta's second representation.

Gohan is two different ages. It's like saying "Why have Kid Goku"

Goku/Vegeta are Goku/Vegeta. They are special snowflakes

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Are there many unique Super stages that could work? I guess the tournaments? Wreck future city?
Universe 6 tournament grounds, ruined future, Bulma's backyard

Clancy

Banned

She mentioned the roster after saying that so I think she meant the roster is 20% full. Even then, you’d think they’d have more characters done at this point.

Balfour

And Trunks had his own arc in Super.

His transformation is ssj2 with a blue outline. Should just be a transformation like Frieza while giving him all the moves

And I agree Blue should be the same. Trunks can have a second Arc and still not be treated like Goku or Vegeta

His transformation is ssj2 with a blue outline. Should just be a transformation like Frieza while giving him all the moves

And I agree Blue should be the same. Trunks can have a second Arc and still not be treated like Goku or Vegeta
Ikari has a unique hair style.
Blue is just Super Saiyan but Blue and those aren't being treated as transformations, so that's why I think the same will be done with Trunks.

I'm glad to see everything is being put into one character so there aren't multiple versions of Goku and Vegeta with different transformations.
What makes you think that? Goku and Vegeta are stuck in SSJ, Blue for them will be separate characters.

Zalman

Roshi, Tien and 17 should be locks, and it sucks they're not.
Completely agree. If I were to build a roster, I'd have U7's 10 fighters as a starting point and go from there. The six they've shown so far are all essential, but if we start seeing minor Z villains I'm going to be disappointed. I'd also completely ignore the movies to start with, but as the OP says Broly is likely a lock.

Slaythe

Ikari has a unique hair style.
Blue is just Super Saiyan but Blue and those aren't being treated as transformations, so that's why I think the same will be done with Trunks.

That's not why.

1) Goku will use Kaioken in Blue

2) They will have ROF costumes

I actually don't know if Vegeta has a blue version, i just assume. Goku will. (unless things changed)

Top Bottom