• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts Unchained |OT| - It's not an X - [UP] Worldwide Release

Farsi

Guys, it's happening tonight in JP.

EAKll22.png

and they just gave everyone 10k jewels with the new pet update. Oh boy, the new meta is coming.

CRS

Since it's a Kairi medal, it has to be a "game changer/must have". So it'll probably be Raise General STR by 6, Raise PSM STR by 6, Raise General DEF by 3, Raise PSM DEF by 6, lowers enemies General DEF by 2, lowers enemies PSM DEF by 6

Since it's a Kairi medal, it has to be a "game changer/must have". So it'll probably be Raise General STR by 6, Raise PSM STR by 6, Raise General DEF by 3, Raise PSM DEF by 6, lowers enemies General DEF by 2, lowers enemies PSM DEF by 6

Don't forgot that the medal heals a massive amount of health along with giving you 10 more gauges.

pariah164

Just got my 10K jewels in the JP version. Holding onto them for the next banner that comes along that I decide I cannot do without TRYING at least.

Then I remember the draw rate. And then I get sad.

Plot is really moving now so I'm actually glad for these 5-quest chunks rather than blowing through 50 quests before some semblance of plot happens (like before).

I also like that after fighting bosses higher than level 300 in the bonus quests, fighting in regular quest mode is like a cakewalk due to having access to extremely strong medals.

Farsi

HOLY SHIT GUYS KAIRI IS BROKEN

ATK +7
UPRIGHT ATK +2(increases ATK of upright medals)
PSM ATK +6
GDD -3
PSM DEF -4
Recovers large amount of HP
SP +5
Increases counter +1

If you get extra attack on this medal the game will officially be over. There is no mercy pull thank god

Cbajd5

So the Japanese version is now doing the same thing as the English version on Android Oreo as far as I can tell. (Crashes on startup if you leave your phone unused for a few hours, fixed by reinstalling the apk.)

Ha...haha....hahaaaaaa.......

hahhaahhahahahahhahahaa

ahhhahahahahaahahahah

i5Nl1l6.jpg

HTTPS91Ym9hY2hhbi5uZXQveXVtZS9zcmMvMTM4MTgwNjEwMzYyOC5naWYlog.gif
Holy shit, dude. Congrats at winning the game. You're pretty much a god now. My Ava is doing 2 mil damage with a copied Kairi EX. Cant imagine how much you'll do with 3.

Was gonna come in here and brag about my boosted Kairi EX within 4 pulls but now i dont feel like it.

HOLY SHIT GUYS KAIRI IS BROKEN

ATK +7
UPRIGHT ATK +2(increases ATK of upright medals)
PSM ATK +6
GDD -3
PSM DEF -4
Recovers large amount of HP
SP +5
Increases counter +1

If you get extra attack on this medal the game will officially be over. There is no mercy pull thank god

To add, it uses 0 (read ZERO) gauges. Its attribute is magic. It has tier 7 guilt.

Whew. And to think I was being sarcastic before when I added

Don't forgot that the medal heals a massive amount of health along with giving you 10 more gauges.

to

Ha...haha....hahaaaaaa.......

hahhaahhahahahahhahahaa

ahhhahahahahaahahahah

i5Nl1l6.jpg

HTTPS91Ym9hY2hhbi5uZXQveXVtZS9zcmMvMTM4MTgwNjEwMzYyOC5naWYlog.gif

I have done 8 pulls and haven't got one.. I just need one, that's all I need.

This medal is going to be HELLLLLLLLLLLL for global. The pull rates are going to be so trash.
Honestly, I don't know if it will be worth pulling for on global until it has a mercy pull for it, unless you are a massive whale.

Psxphile

Damn, Upright damage can be boosted now.

JP no mercy isn't as bad, you have 1 out of 8 medals to get it.
Global is 1 out of 40-60 or something. Because it's a bigger pool.

This. SENA needs to change how Premium pulls are done in Global to avoid the clusterfucks that were the previous EX draws.

deanote666

Damn, Upright damage can be boosted now.

This. SENA needs to change how Premium pulls are done in Global to avoid the clusterfucks that were the previous EX draws.

I've quit whaling (because I can't afford to anymore) since whaling won't get me the Ex medals anyway. I have yet to pull one.

Then I see someone in global with 2 boosted Seph Ex...

Feed your whales, SENA, or they'll go to other waters!

I've quit whaling (because I can't afford to anymore) since whaling won't get me the Ex medals anyway. I have yet to pull one.

Then I see someone in global with 2 boosted Seph Ex...

Feed your whales, SENA, or they'll go to other waters!

They should bare minimum do 20 (or maybe even 30) Mercy for all EX medals.
It makes the whales happy knowing they will for sure get one.
It makes sense happy because they will have lots of jewels spent.
And it might even make f2p happy because they can save all their jewels knowing it will actually get them something. Although obviously they only get like 1 ex medal every 6 months pretty much..

I don't see a real downside.

NKnight7

Neo Member
Managed to get Kairi EX with my JP account, even though it took all of my jewels. I was in desperate need of a good buffer medal, so I'm really happy and can start saving again. Also managed to get a boosted Namine, Lingering Will, and 0.2 Riku. Namine will be great with the pet slot.

deanote666

Which will do more damage against a raid boss? Boosted tsum tsum pooh with str +1000 or meowjesty or ileon with extra attack?

All 3 have raid damage +40%

Oh and new HSC and falling price banner with tier 5+ guaranteed every pull.

Oh I knew it! I knew they were going to have a tier 5+ falling price deal with new medals. I thought I said it hear, but I must have just told my friends.

They needed something that was somehow as good/better than Roxas Ex/0.2 Kairi banners.

Azuran

Banned
I might go nuts on this falling price if it has good medals since it's the perfect way to stock up on good stuff and finally get rid of those lasting tier 3 medals still hanging around. I think I'm happy with everything I have so far now that I finally landed a copy medal.

Adeptrain

I am now the proud owner of a Guilted HD Xion and .2 Kairi!! I stupidly combined my extra copies before I had unlocked the Guilting system and thx to L4DANathan, I messaged support to ask for help. Two days later, they actually sent me the medals in the mail and now I properly Guilted them!! I'm really impressed with the support they offer.Thank you again L4DANathan for the suggestion!

CRS

That's probably a one time thing.
There support/community support is actually pretty bad most the time. lol

Don't expect them to fix one of your problems again.

I actually think they're pretty good. If you don't abuse the system, which I'm sure they can check, they can help you out. Someone forgot to get the Gems from a VIP week once, submitted a ticket, and they got the Gems a little later. Can't remember how long it took them but it was a few days?

I haven't heard any stories of people getting fucked by their support so take it with a grain of salt.

I actually think they're pretty good. If you don't abuse the system, which I'm sure they can check, they can help you out. Someone forgot to get the Gems from a VIP week once, submitted a ticket, and they got the Gems a little later. Can't remember how long it took them but it was a few days?

I haven't heard any stories of people getting fucked by their support so take it with a grain of salt.

Really? I heard they don't refund medals anymore for the most part if you put it in the wrong one.
Also deanote666 said its a one time thing.
Probably because of the trait system.

Psxphile

This Falling Price deal is probably where hoarded FMBs will come in handy if you really want that KH 0.2 Mickey B medal. Gotta guilt each new medal in the draw to get one w/ 2 dots filled. Personally none of those medals seems all that great to blow jewels on, but of course they're going to be needed for the HSC.

pariah164

They just HAD to release Jasmine and Ariel costumes right after I spend all my jewels on pulls... Well. Time to speed through stages as fast as I can, and pray. :(

Top Bottom