• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT| 8 oW

Sawneeks

Banned
For the list:
NNID: prospitmonarch

It's not tied to your account. You get a code when you register Mario Kart 8 on Club Nintendo so you can give it away if you desire.

I'll gladly take it if you don't want it :p

Sweet! Looks like I will be giving away the code, then. When MK8 comes out next week just PM me and I will send you a code of your choice. c:

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Really pumped for this. NNID is Papercuts, added to the spreadsheet too. I think I have like 5 friends, lol.

How did you do that with the title

˙ǝuoʎɹǝʌǝ oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ɐ s,ʇI

wbEMX

I already have ZombiU, MH3U, SMW3DW, NSMBU, SART, TW101, and Wind Waker... Along with a ton of VC games. Any recommendations for other games?

That's almost every good exclusive title, there's not much left. :p What comes to my mind is Lego City Undercover, which is pretty good.

Roo

I'll add a FAQ section at the end of the OT later today with all the details people might miss like can I play with friends grand prix, how many players for online mode or can I use the gamepad and a friend the TV separately? and stuff like that.

Getting 1 free download code has me interested in picking up a wii u now. What's the cheapest you can find one? Seems to be some skylander bundles for like 220 US dollars, but it's only the 8gig version of the console. Might be worth it just because of the extreme price difference. Can you connect an external hard-drive to a wii u?

Getting 1 free download code has me interested in picking up a wii u now. What's the cheapest you can find one? Seems to be some skylander bundles for like 220 US dollars, but it's only the 8gig version of the console. Might be worth it just because of the extreme price difference. Can you connect an external hard-drive to a wii u?
You can get a refurbished 32 GB Wii U with Nintendo Land from their online store for $200. My friend got one and said the condition was great.

BowieZ

Banned
Added you.
<3

Unless you're going to go nuts downloading heaps of digital content, there's no need for the deluxe 32GB model. Both models will likely need a USB stick/drive at some point anyway.

Dude, I feel you. I've only been here a little more than a week and still feel like I'm on pins and needles. Hope your stay at GAF is a long one and I hope I see you on the road sometime!

That's how I feel every time I post. Thanks, can't wait to show off my Mario Kart skills with actual Wii U owners!

Got my wii u last month for this game, my NNID is WhatANiceName, please add me if you ever want to play with me because I don't have any friends on my wii u yet.

Games like these are always "Game of the Year" frontrunners to me because you can play them forever.

You know how tons here are THAT pumped for Smash???

THIS is my Smash.

Sendou

It even says in the OP that it works.

To be fair it's easy to miss. It's only that / that makes the difference.

Nice OP! Mario Kart is one of my favorite franchises and it really seems like they outdid themselves this time. Can't wait to get on track with some gaffers.

Blues1990

Where in Canada are you, friendo?

Yeah, I should have mentioned I'm residing in Vancouver, BC, so it's unlikely I can take a flight to Toronto to claim my prize, so I'm hoping that someone here might be willing to sell their shell for a reasonable price.

Top Bottom