• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Vs. Capcom: Infinite Characters and Stages Roster Discussion Thread

Village

Yo, i hope that taskmaster is in the game.

I hope he has the outfit capcapom made for him, because its better than his usual outfit.

Weiss

Banned
Yo, i hope that taskmaster is in the game.

I hope he has the outfit capcapom made for him, because its better than his usual outfit.

That's actually by UDON.

latest

Call me a nostalgia whore, but I find the big cloak and pirate boots more fitting for a Marvel character

Menitta

I'll be so pissed if Simon Blackquill is in this. He's the 2nd worst prosecutor in Ace Attorney. Also there are multiple Ace Attorney characters more likely to be included than him. Edgeworth, Apollo, Von Karma, hell even Athena.

Mupod

udon taskmaster is the best you heathens

Yeah I loved that series and that costume kicks ass, dunno why it gets shit on so much. Taskmaster also ended up being by far my best MVC3 character which was a nice surprise.

I need to reread the issue that panel is from. The ending of it is so good.

Sigmaah

I just want a leak of sigma so I know if my boy is in the game or not.

BLESS ME LEAKERS I'VE BEEN WAITING LONG ENOUGH.

I got mmx, now tell me if sigma is in or not!!!

MoxManiac

I just want a leak of sigma so I know if my boy is in the game for not.

BLESS ME LEAKERS I'VE BEEN WAITING LONG ENOUGH.

I got mmx, now tell me if sigma is in or not!!!

I kinda feel like Sigma in some form is a lock due to MMX being stated as having an important role in the story and the trailer tease at the end.

Weiss

Banned
Marvel traditionally has unplayable superbosses so it'd fit.

So, yeah, Ultron and Sigma as playable characters, Sigmatron as the final boss.

Platy

Did Max make a video about that obviously fake list?

Why do people still make lists like those ?

Like you could scream BINGO because it has every single red flag for being fake and even a few NEW red flags like announcing new games =P

If was me doing the Maximillian video the leakbot would make an infinite combo with every beep

Dahbomb

Well DMC5 is happening so that's not exactly a real red flag.

Red flag is stuff like Zangief in over Haggar and only one DMC character.

Also no Akuma.

Well DMC5 is happening so that's not exactly a real red flag.

Red flag is stuff like Zangief in over Haggar and only one DMC character.

Also no Akuma.

To be fair I think people initially said red flag to mvc3 lupinko leak when he had no Mega Man, no Frank West (who was in the shadows for teased characters), and talked details about viper's and phoenix's abilities.

Dahbomb

are you suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure ?
You are god damn right son.

Capcom needs to find a way to salvage Lucia and get her back into DMC somehow. But only way that's happening is if we get a post DMC2 DMC game which I don't think DMC5 will be.

Hi-
I haven't kept up much with news,
are there any plans to make a mode similar to Smash brothers 2d side scroller game mode (forgot the name)?

Thanks.

Jawmuncher

I'm most excited for Other Series

Was her name Lucia? She was the DMC2 character right?

I know people hate DMC2, but how did they feel about her?

I personally want Trish to come back, but I'd accept Lady

We'll actually get

I thought she was cool. Though story wise she's kind of odd.

Sesha

That'd be some shit. I mean Lost Planet is cool and all. But even at 3 people were wondering "why?"

The fact they farmed out 3 to Spark Unlimited after the first two were internally developed suggests to me they were just about ready to be done with the series, unless 3 somehow sold really well. I think one of the financial reports mentioned that 3 underperformed, so it's probably super dead.

Top Bottom