• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Final Fantasy |OT| Lightning Inside

Exentryk

Woffhypetrain.gif

Kyolux

There are several Twitch streamers playing it currently if anyone wants to check it out. Top streamer playing it: https://www.twitch.tv/itmejp

Just got back. Guess I don't need to stream it. Unless someone wants to watch from pretty much the beginning? I'll start playing in like 5-10 minutes.

Edit: Since no one showed interest. I won't. Just PM me if you want to watch. I don't want to seem like I'm searching an audience or anything.

AdamMPSP

Just wanted to say that I had no intention of getting this game, but this thread just made me impulse order it for Vita.

Jerks.

Can't wait to play.

Lightning? Where?

Getting this for Claire, she must not be forgotten.

Wait, Lightning is in this? Maybe I do need to pick this up.

What about the series' best couple Squall and Rinoa. Are they both in? That may tip me over the edge.

Will buy for the goddess

tumblr_ma907zAGUY1r9zlcw.gif

I'll buy it for Lightning.

Gonna buy this for the goddess Lightning.

giphy.gif

JayBabay

Buying for Xenogears Mirage.

Seriously though, this game has depth, if you can deal with what seems like a boring plot, it should be a fun ride.

Soulflarz

Banned
PSA: Would need someone else to confirm. But I have the physical Limited Edition.

I redeemed the digital code that came with it. And it was the whole Digital Day one edition that came with it.

Considering selling my physical copy if the digital version still works in a day or two. (I got it for cheap too)

haad to tell people before everyone could get their copy and redeem it :<

(yes this is accurate according to my friend who told me about it on friday, I've been sitting on it cause I didn't want it to get fixed before we all got a chance at it, so sh)

Gosh, I should have added /s. Of course you play it as you want.

And considering the amount of skills there seems to be. I may play this one in wait mode too. Will have to see once I reach the first few fights.

To be fair, there are a million fanboys out there who would have said what you did and meant it, but if you're not one of them, then my snarkiness was misplaced. :p My apologies!

Kyolux

Man, I'm really digging the feel of the game so far.

That music when entering the first town. I knew right away where I was. :D

Yushi

y2RQwb6.png

This picture right here made me decide. Not having option in the demo made the fights sooo slow, this will speed things up.

CHEERS

y2RQwb6.png

This picture right here made me decide. Not having option in the demo made the fights sooo slow, this will speed things up.

CHEERS

Those options are available in the demo under configuration on the main menu. You can't access those options in the middle of the demo without starting over until you get to the save point for some odd reason though.

My collector's edition came in early! It's so beautiful! Probably most beautiful CE box I ever owned. Also for some reason I claimed the day one DLC codes and it gave me the digital copy of the game in my download list. I guess I can resell the physical copy now and make some money back from the expensive CE!

CbGhJM5h.jpg

RaVQyL6h.jpg

YOYzfcTh.jpg

g5iCm2zh.jpg

The demo was good dudes, why you lie to me. I almost regret cancelling my preorder but damn I have too much too play. Great visuals, fun battles, awesome characters. Only thing is random battles, thats a no-go for me.

fernoca

My collector's edition came in early! It's so beautiful! Probably most beautiful CE box I ever owned. Also for some reason I claimed the day one DLC codes and it gave me the digital copy of the game in my download list. I guess I can resell the physical copy now and make some money back from the expensive CE!
At the moment don't sell it.
Another user reported the same and if it's indeed a widespread issue that they'll fix, then you'll need the disc down the road.

It seems day one edition codes are giving everyone a digital copy. On PS4 at least.

I received it today and it's really a blast, but the English voice acting is only releasing tomorrow on vita, so enjoying the game currently in jap :)

23qwerty

Only thing is random battles, thats a no-go for me.
well it is a final fantasy game

At the moment don't sell it.
Another user reported the same and if it's indeed a widespread issue that they'll fix, then you'll need the disc down the road.

It seems day one edition codes are giving everyone a digital copy. On PS4 at least.
yeah I've got the digital download from the code too

I received it today and it's really a blast, but the English voice acting is only releasing tomorrow on vita, so enjoying the game currently in jap :)

Wait, is it only the English that the patch adds? I thought it was both the English and Japanese voices it adds, with the base game having no voice overs, just subtitles. If it's not like that, then they should have put English on the cart and let the Japanese be the free DLC. I'm really having to balance my memory card for this patch because of this.

Wazzy

Banned
I couldn't process my payment on S-E site for collectors edition so I just ended up ordering Vita version which should be arriving tomorrow. I've been excited for this game ever since it was announced and can't wait to see all the characters.

Wait, is it only the English that the patch adds? I thought it was both the English and Japanese voices it adds, with the base game having no voice overs, just subtitles. If it's not like that, then they should have put English on the cart and let the Japanese be the free DLC. I'm really having to balance my memory card for this patch because of this.

Well, today I had the chance to download the jp voices, but the English still remained to be seen. I guess because the game officially releases tomorrow that it will give you the day 1 patch + English voice acting I guess. But yeah, the voices are not included on the cartridge

SilverArrow20XX

Walks in the Light of the Crystal
I hear there's no FFII or XII representation. That's kinda....odd. FF crossovers usually don't skip mainline entries. We sure they're not in?

Rizzi

I've still got Dragon Quest VII and Dragon Quest Builders to beat.
Why do all the cool games have to release at once? >.<

Top Bottom