• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jeff Green plays Dark Souls III...STAMINA GREEN

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
The truth is he's a cool dude and he is a joy to watch. He's always entertaining, has a lot of insight into the games industry and is truly revolutionizing the world of speedrunning.
Those are mighty kind words about Jeff, seeing as he murdered you so famously, ha.

Apparently I had missed uploading a Bloodborne stream, but now that and DS3 p7 are both uploaded to YouTube. Again, let me know if you find anything wrong with the archive or whatever. I have to say it feels great being able to actually manage the YouTube channel and not just hope the semi-automatic upload from Twitch doesn't fail.

Currently watching part 7, I wonder what the freezes are because of... Great death that first 10 mins into the video!

Oreoleo

Those are mighty kind words about Jeff, seeing as he murdered you so famously, ha.

oh my god

Solaire even killed Jeff once before he could finish him off, but of course Jeff respawned in the same room as Solaire again and kept going at him. Chat was LOSING. THEIR. SHIT. Jeff had no idea. Good times :)

repeater

I'm really glad the DS3 archives are now on Youtube (and will be so going forward), both because the Youtube app works a lot better on my phone than the Twitch one, and because it's good to have this kind of managed redundancy in archiving. Thanks again John, you're doing
Jeff, the Elder
God's work here!

silva1991

Apparently I had missed uploading a Bloodborne stream, but now that and DS3 p7 are both uploaded to YouTube. Again, let me know if you find anything wrong with the archive or whatever. I have to say it feels great being able to actually manage the YouTube channel and not just hope the semi-automatic upload from Twitch doesn't fail.

Currently watching part 7, I wonder what the freezes are because of... Great death that first 10 mins into the video!

ًWhat BB stream? did he play it to beat Gehrman or are you talking about older stream?

ًWhat BB stream? did he play it to beat Gehrman or are you talking about older stream?

Older. Part 43. He hasn't really played Bloodborne since DaS3 came out.

Because Youtube it didn't show up in my subscriber feed, thanks.

No problem. Now that everything is up to date all the new videos should show up properly in the correct order and everything.

Just check out the playlists and all the game series should be there ordered correctly.

Just check out the playlists and all the game series should be there ordered correctly.

Hmm, you're cutting out the parts at the end of streams where there's a crash or freeze; maybe put a note in the video description about that, otherwise it looks like Twitch or Youtube has eaten the end of the video and it can be confusing to later viewers.

Dineren

Banned
Glad to finally be far enough in DS III to watch this. Just finished up 4b and I have to know, does he ever notice the platform on the way to the first shortcut that lets him skip the enemies on the bridge? Watching him burn flasks getting to the shortcut is brutal.

oh my god

Solaire even killed Jeff once before he could finish him off, but of course Jeff respawned in the same room as Solaire again and kept going at him. Chat was LOSING. THEIR. SHIT. Jeff had no idea. Good times :)

Happen to know what video this was? I don't remember this at all.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
He says he's coming back tonight for a DS3 stream, too.

Ogawa-san

I saw the Twitch notification hours later and thought I had missed a stream, for once I'm glad it was the wrong stream name (again) :p

Should probably bug him to correct it before going on though, last DS3 stream had half the usual viewers because it was listed under HS. I do get why, I don't watch HS myself since I don't play thus I have zero clue of what's going on.

An-Det

Jeff Green
@Greenspeak
Going to "walk the dog" and then I will "stream" Dark Souls 3. "Join" me soon! (Let's say 4:30 "pm") - "Jeff"

Luke Beer™ @Lukeweizer
@Greenspeak are these all drugs slangs?

Jeff Green
@Greenspeak
"no" twitter.com/Lukeweizer/sta…

MrS

Banned
Man I was fucking crying with laughter when he fell down the hole for a second time. Great stream(s) yesterday.

what-ok

I was hoping for this. Jeff got me interested in Souls games and it has forever made my game experience more enjoyable. Bless JG

Noaloha

I love you Jeff and I hold Souls games in no particular autodefend mindframe, but oh my gosh you aggravated me to such an acute level when you had mommacrab chasing you behind the camera and you just kept pausing to cameralock the baby crabs in front of you for, I dunno, 'currently complaining to chat and this is comfortable' reasons.

I get the frustration from that largely same-ey area, but there was a rare moment there where I'm watching you running headlessly and dying and you're outing anything but your own reckless direction. Pleeeease Jeff slow down if you're lost, fuck engaging with chat.

silva1991

I can't believe I still haven't watched his playthrough yet other than few minutes

I hope there are the usual hilarious weapons/items switching when he get nervous :p

I stumbled on this guy's stream earlier this week. I had no idea he had a following here at GAF. It is quite literally some of the funniest stuff I've ever seen. I'm not trying to be disparaging at all!

His experiences with the game mirror mine so much that it is a joy to watch. I was bummed to see him NOT make it through the Crystal Sage last night as he had seemed to finally figure it out!

Bl@de

Jeff will stream in 8min.

Jeff Green (@Greenspeak)
02.05.16, 00:07
Lettuce continue our Dark Souls 3 livestream journey at 3:30 P! On PC...for one last try. If it sucks again, we start over on PS4.

I stumbled on this guy's stream earlier this week. I had no idea he had a following here at GAF. It is quite literally some of the funniest stuff I've ever seen. I'm not trying to be disparaging at all!

His experiences with the game mirror mine so much that it is a joy to watch. I was bummed to see him NOT make it through the Crystal Sage last night as he had seemed to finally figure it out!

Welcome to the party! You should check out some of his older streams on his youtube channel. Really amazing stuff. Jeff is the best.

mattiewheels

He bought Dark Souls 3 on his PS4 while controlling Dark Souls 3 on his PC. That sounds like some old Time-Life Mysteries of the Unknown type shit.

Ogawa-san

Between backseating and the "it's an easy boss" crowd, sometimes the chat gets more aggravating than the game itself.

It happens all the time in the DS3 thread as well, someone says they're struggling with a boss and someone else figures it'd be helpful to point out it's easy and that it took them a whole one attempt to get it down. Just... why?

Shy

He bought Dark Souls 3 on his PS4 while controlling Dark Souls 3 on his PC. That sounds like some old Time-Life Mysteries of the Unknown type shit.
Yep.
Between backseating and the "it's an easy boss" crowd, sometimes the chat gets more aggravating than the game itself.

It happens all the time in the DS3 thread as well, someone says they're struggling with a boss and someone else figures it'd be helpful to point out it's easy and that it took them a whole one attempt to get it down. Just... why?
Completely agree. I'm crack down hard on that shit next stream.

Zafir

Comes with the territory though sadly. People love to show off how hardcore they are and seem to be kind of incapable of being empathetic towards anyone who may be struggling for whatever reason. It kind of relates to what Jim Sterling was saying in his Jimquisition the other week.

Admittedly most of the time I have chat shut though. Not because Jeff's chat is bad, just because most other chats are bad, and I always forget to reopen it. :p

mattiewheels

I guess they don't typically have central AC in that part of California, huh. That was really fascinating when I heard that they don't need AC's because the weather's so mild, being in Miami is impossible without one.

Top Bottom