• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Training Camp/Preseason |OT| - If you don't like it, you should have made it

Status
Not open for further replies.
DFqvi3bXkAAf85U.jpg

#Finsup
Cal St L.A.? Rip that college

Can anyone check if the NFL app works on their PS4? Mine says something about moving apps for NFL game pass and I'm wondering if it's just saying that because I'm in Korea.

bionic77

Probably. Johnny going to wind up in Dallas to join the rest of the clown show.

Kap will be on a roster by week 3 at the latest
He is never playing in the NFL again.

I think that is pretty clear now.

He will be forgotten by most of America 2 years from now and they will try to make him look crazy by then and blame it all on him.

You would understand if had a Switch. JCBs on that next level.

Sanjuro

I think I'm going to volunteer somewhere during the weekends.

Trump has mad it so depressing to follow news I feel like I need to do something to try and improve the country.

Maybe a soup kitchen or something.

Volunteer and help me kill one of those pizzas from Yonkers!

Good morning

Probably. Johnny going to wind up in Dallas to join the rest of the clown show.

Kap will be on a roster by week 3 at the latest
I cannot see Stephen letting Jerruh sign Billy.

As for Kaep, we'd have to see a lot of QBs spontaneously combust before a team gets to the point where they'll sign Kaep unfortunately.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Adam Schefter‏Verified account @AdamSchefter

Another early retirement: Ravens OL John Urschel is retiring from NFL, per source.

Mindlog

Catching up on Buc news.
Trib with Winston.
-- On getting past offseason buzz and just playing: "We're just excited for this season and we're ready to execute. All the hype and all the talk, man, we're ready to execute. It's about that time. It's the most wonderful time of the year."
Goosebumps. Every time.

MechDX

patrick‏Verified account @PatDStat 2m2 minutes ago
More
David Quessenberry said he is feeling good. Two days in and said he is feeling stronger than ever. #Texans

DFwXxpGXgAAYSYR.jpg:large

Everyone should be pulling for Q. This is the kid who was diagnosed with cancerous lymphoma during TC two years ago. Has gone through chemo the past two years while most figured he wouldnt be able to play anymore. Early reports are he looks good and looks stronger than he was before he was diagnosed.

Hey guys! Any big football news toda-----

#Ravens QB Joe Flacco is preparing to miss 3-6 wks with a disc issue in his back. Out at least a week or 2, sources tell me & @TomPelissero.

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/890371317974872064

Somewhere BLarry is smiling and he dont know why

Adam Schefter‏Verified account @AdamSchefter

Another early retirement: Ravens OL John Urschel is retiring from NFL, per source.

Welp.......

cdyhybrid

For anyone that needs a refresher, Jahri Evans was in camp with the Seahawks last season. You know, when they had the worst OL in football. And they cut him. And now he's starting for one of the best OLs in football.

Fuck Tom Cable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom