• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Mick |OT| Sitcom starring Kaitlin Olson - Tuesdays on FOX at 8/7c

Status
Not open for further replies.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
How many episodes is the first season? The show has been pretty damn consistent so far with no outright bad episodes and a ton of hilarious ones. Hope it can keep pace till the end of season 1 and end strong!

Well gotdamn. I mean, I expected the door to get stuck, but I thought it would lead to some ridiculous, funny shit. But yeah, should've fixed it. :|

louiedog

His character has really grown on me over the season. I wasn't a huge fan of his in the first 5 episodes or so, but he has been great lately.

My god, that ending had me in stitches though. "Does he have an appointment?"

I wonder if this is one of those scenarios where the role grew during production when the actor started selling something they didn't even know they wanted. He didn't do as much in those few episodes after the pilot and I think he's great.

faridmon

''He got an appointment?'' line finally did it. This show man

Although, I think this is the weakest Episode yet, Jimmy saved. The self dentist operation was fantastic

tim1138

The end when Sabrina and her friends blow off Zoe by going down the stairs, I fucking lost it. This show is absolutely incredible.

HStallion

When Mickey ditches Ben and Alba at the end ahahaha

Edit: Also the final bit about what the lesson was in the limo!

Dereck

eqoexs8.gif

Just finished binging the last few episodes on demand. This show is hilarious! What is a show as progressive as this doing on FOX? Positive trans messages, atheism, birth control, anti-racism/ablism, etc. I can't believe what stances they boldly take. Jimmy is my favorite character; brilliant pain comedy!

HStallion

Oh man tonight's episode might have been one of the best yet. The adrenaline, the closet gags, the drawing on faces!

Kaizer

Banned
When Alba woke up with a full mask and scared the hell outta Ben I lost it. Also holy shit at that poor kid being forced to sit through his mom having sex LMAO

HStallion

I actually thought Mickey was going to be the one to blow up the mother about her affair so that got a pretty good laugh out of me.

tim1138

Jimmy needs to get the shit kicked out of him every weekend, dude is a great physical actor. Mick and Chipper leaving Sabrina laying on the ground outside was fantastic. I do question them not believing Ben's story about the monster, since the last time he said something like that there was a guy living in their woods...

Dereck

Ummm. Do I have to watch this movie now?
It's a meh movie.

The kid in Mick (Chip) is the
main character's dead brother. So throughout the whole movie, the main character hallucinates or "imagines" and talks to his dead brother throughout his trials and tribulations in middle school.

Best part of the last episode was Dylan's mom.

Julie Ann Emery is definitely one of the best milf's on TV, I knew she looked familiar from Better Call Saul Season 1

Series+Premiere+AMC+Better+Call+Saul+Arrivals+Nm2Qf8YQbG6l.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom