• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingsman: The Golden Circle official trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.

jufonuk

not tag worthy
Yes, this film is going to be the shit.
I said THE SHIT not shit.

Also betting the statesmen will be OTT bros who despite looking impressive need the kingsmen to bail them out. Dumb high tech jocks. This will be a running joke in the film calling it

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
Never really got all the love the first movie got since I just thought it was okay but this looks rather fun.

Totally betting Firth's character was kidnapped, and/or brought from the dead by the bad guys. Dude is straight up in some asylum room where he's drawn all over the walls.

Some fun looking moments with the rocket fist and yay Harry's alive!

6BNaGbq.png

Now the real question is, how is he alive ? Did he fake his death and he is going to be the bad guy in this one ? The eye patch makes him look a bit like a bond villain. Or maybe his death was a cover up for something else ? Really looking forward to finding out anyway. Hopefully he gets an awesome action scene again, like the church in the first one.

Hyun Sai

Agents Tequila, Whiskey and Champagne ? I'm in !

By the way, I love that trailers gets criticized for showing too much of the story, and gets criticized by not showing enough. I prefer when they don't show much honestly.

Now the real question is, how is he alive ? Did he fake his death and he is going to be the bad guy in this one ? The eye patch makes him look a bit like a bond villain. Or maybe his death was a cover up for something else ? Really looking forward to finding out anyway. Hopefully he gets an awesome action scene again, like the church in the first one.

The room he's in looks like one of these stereotypical detention rooms in shady mental health facilities, with cushions on the wall. There also seems to be stuff painted/written on the wall, like prisoners sometimes do. And his clothes look very basic, considering who he is/was.
A few speculations:
Maybe he is a prisoner of some sort? Or the attack on him impaired his mental abilities, and he is just a normal patient there. But he knows something which is important for they story (maybe there is a message in his notes/paintings on the wall.)

As a colorblind person I couldn't read that dot logo that came up after the 20th Century Fox logo.

Looks like this is gonna be fun!

Steejee

Nothing new there. She was relegated to nothing in the first film too

^ One of my biggest irritations in the first film.

"You Eggsy are going to go on a super-spy mission, infiltrating a heavily guarded enemy base by jet, filled with armed baddies, to save the world. Roxy, you're going to sit in a balloon chair and freak out. Go to it!"

Still, movie was fun, this one looks equally fun/goofy. Wonder if they'll make any attempt to address that the end of the first movie resulted in a lot of heads of state on top of millions of normal people dead.

xrnzaaas

The explosion scene looked lame, but the rest was nice. Looking forward to this, because I really enjoyed the first film (only sucks that we won't get Sofia again).

Sephzilla

He got shot in the head but got better

Mariolee

As someone who has not yet watched Kingsman but will soon, that trailer absolutely sold me. I thought the music choice and editing of the trailer was incredible, and am surprised to see so much negativity around it.

I got so hyped when i saw the trailer I had watch the original movie again. Just finished watching it, as good as all the viewings I did before.

The only thing I really hope is that they dont kill Lancelot with the mansion.

I worked on this and you guys haven't seen anything yet. And that's the way it should be, hate trailers that give away everything.

Out of all the movies I worked on this one is by far my favorite. Hope everyone likes it when it comes out.

Hi five fellow Kingsman artist. I too got a good feeling about this film :)

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!

I worked on this and you guys haven't seen anything yet. And that's the way it should be, hate trailers that give away everything.

Out of all the movies I worked on this one is by far my favorite. Hope everyone likes it when it comes out.
I actually have a question for you:

Does it suck getting spoiled all these months in advance for anticipated movies? Because I'd imagine by now, you've practically seen the entire movie or just the key action scenes in it.

brau

Trailer looks amazing.

Didn't care for the big spoiler at the end, even when im reading now that this has been known from the reveal poster. haha. Still.. why add it here? Tho! he looks awesome.

Welcome back, boss!

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
i think sales seem a bit across the board. vudu has it for $6.99 as well.

That reminded me to check this week's new sales.
The app doesn't work anymore on my Pixel XL.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Had no idea about the first movie, but watching the trailer made me immediately seek out to watch it and what fantastic fun. Too hyped for this movie now if they can even just match its entertainment value.

I really wish you'd do a RTTP or something for the movies you worked on. I bet you got some interesting stories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom