• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 18 EASHL (Xbox One) NeoGAF Camel Toews

We made some progress...for example, I finished a game!

Also, that first game, we had 2-3 sure goals get robbed or hit a post. Tried to upload one but I think me being on the Lapha Preview set to 1080p is preventing sharing the clip.

Cake Boss

Banned
This game fucking sucks jesus christ. This is the most unfun NHL title in a long ass time.

The tuner updates has definitely fucked over the gameplay of what seemed like a flawed but functional decent fun gameplay.

Marvie_3

Banned
This game fucking sucks jesus christ. This is the most unfun NHL title in a long ass time.

The tuner updates has definitely fucked over the gameplay of what seemed like a flawed but functional decent fun gameplay.
The last game we played was ok. The others sucked because it was playoff teams trying to twat their way through.

Id be fine just skipping the playoff shit anyway. It doesnt really do anything anyway.

Cake Boss

Banned
This was a good sequence. Solid chance in front of the net, helmet knock-off hit, I totally blew a chance to steal one for a breakaway and then...HOW DID THAT NOT GO IN? Felt like this kind of thing was happening throughout that first game.
http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/shawnoftheshred/video/37173667

That was one of those "fuck this shit game" moments.

What else did we have to do?

Honestly half of my goals, I don't even expect them to go in, and just happy they do go in when they do. Sometimes we make awesome plays like that and it doesn't go in, so this game consistently confuses me.

Marvie_3

Banned
17/7
RW/D
Zap rowsdower
eFWU6pS.gif

Marvie_3

Banned
Damn that was fun. Lost the first game which we would have won handily if not for some horrendous lag. Then peeled off 7 straight wins including a 1-0 2OT one at the end.

Good job by drpepper to put that game out of its misery. We had enough chances to win that one 15-0.

drPepper

Banned
Damn that was fun. Lost the first game which we would have won handily if not for some horrendous lag. Then peeled off 7 straight wins including a 1-0 2OT one at the end.

Good job by drpepper to put that game out of its misery. We had enough chances to win that one 15-0.

Great games guys.
That game was a real pain in the ass. Glad we didn't had to play another OT period. The last game was kinda laggy for me until OT. Didnt really feel like lag, more like lthe game was totally out of sync. But overall the connection was fine for the most part.

Marvie_3

Banned
Great games guys.
That game was a real pain in the ass. Glad we didn't had to play another OT period. The last game was kinda laggy for me until OT. Didnt really feel like lag, more like lthe game was totally out of sync. But overall the connection was fine for the most part.
Another OT in that game may have killed me.

Glad the lag isnt a problem in Europe.

RedRum

Banned
Didnt see you on.

3s are fucking trash.

UkEbmrR.png

At least as a D man I can contribute in 3's. Even with scrubby randoms. That's all I play when I play drop in. 6's is a clusterfuck, but I never mind playing since we can play in a large group.

Top Bottom