• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Aussie retailer Big W lists November release date for GTA V on Xbone/PS4

Darklord

Banned
$64 for COD:Ghosts on all 4 platforms? $60 for ACIV and $80 for Infamous? Is all pricing in Australia that extortionate?

Big W is cheap. EB is extortionate.
CMjjhwD.jpg

trinest

GTA V been a March release probably is likely. Its gone quite and this year is almost over.

Some of those prices are crazy good. RRP for games is $120 but nobody, not even EB games would dare charge that much.

Maybe if you live in New Zealand. Australian RRP is $100, only time it was $120 was launch Xbox 360/PS3 for next gen titles.

woen

I guess it's just a logic thought, october release is very unlikely now, you don't release games in december (even GTA).

GTA V been a March release probably is likely. Its gone quite and this year is almost over.

The delay theory, again.

Gray Matter

I doubt it's delayed for that long. If it delayed I'll say it comes out early next year.
like the rest of every 2014 game delayed to 2015

The major problem is that there is such a huge discrepency in prices. I pre-ordered Destiny for $55 delivered from an Aussie retailer, while at EB games its $99. Anyone that actually pays EB's prices is insane, but that is close enough to 50% difference.

Big W and other store slike that normally sell games on day 1 for close to cost, as they are banking on you buying someonthing else instore with a much larger mark up.

Add to that the famous Aussie Tax that has been mentioned. GST (tax) aside, we get ripped majorly on all software.

Now I feel like a spoiled prick for complaining about $60 pricing. -_-

Top Bottom