• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

King of FIghters XIV: Rock Howard DLC Trailer

BadWolf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QE25tVaB5k

After years and years of fan requests, he finally makes it into KOF.

wrMuaqg.gif

I would have preferred many other Garou characters, but this is good enough. A certain forest living karate man with a bear friend would have been better.

Rymuth

Shingo got robbed. Probably too busy getting his third PhD to care. Welcome back, Ro---

*sees him calling Vanessa old*

You know what, fuck you~

Gambit61

FUCK YES, been forever since I got play as Yamazaki and Rock. Can't wait for the dlc to drop. I love that his Neo Deadly Rave is his lvl3 super, and that they show off his victory pose (GOAT) at the end.

I know he was requested for a long time, so it's great for those that wanted him. Not too excited for him myself.

Yamazaki is the only DLC character I'm interested in. (Whip is alright too.)

IronLich

I think everyone expected Shingo due to the silhouette being so covered up by everyone else, but this is a more than acceptable solution.

Also, Rock was totally in a KOF game before. Did you guys forget Maximum Impact 1 & 2? Because I did not.

n051de

So how old is he now? SNK did not disappoint with the DLC characters. Wonder if and when there will be another batch.

TreIII

Surprising, considering all the "we'll let his story finish in MOTW" stuff they were talking up, even recently.

Shingo got robbed, but, hey...welcome to the party, kid.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
GREATEST DAY OF ALL DAYS! #ROCKDAY

BadWolf

Rock getting the VIP treatment with his announcement, looks like the team is very excited about him as well.

From the article:

I do want to emphasize one more important point! Fans of the character already know this, but Rock Howard was actually fairly weak and considered low-tier in Garou: Mark Of The Wolves. I can say with all confidence that is not the case with his appearance in KOF XIV!

Top Bottom