• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch has developed quite a fan art following....

Renekton

It's been known that Mei skews towards the chubby/big girl bodytype, as there is some development art that shows her sporting a blue top & sweatpants & her chubbyness is much more noticeable.

And it makes sense, given that she's part of Overwatch's science division, & until the start of the current setting, she was never on the combat field.
Okay thanks, I was just confused by her smallish head.

Nillansan

I am looking forward to the inevitable Overwatch cosplay over the next couple of years...

It's already here in its full glory.

c5DGT41.jpg

If illustrations emphasizing the girl's butts and boobs are ok, I don't see why this wouldn't be. It's no more explicit than what you'd see at a beach. At least, that's what I think.

Forgive me mods if I have sinned...

Yes, that's exactly what I thought as well, but you know, heteronormativity and all...

Blues1990

Okay thanks, I was just confused by her smallish head.
Her head is proportional to her body. It's just that her sub-zero paprika, gloves, & oversized boots makes her head appear a lot smaller than it actually is.

By the way, does Mei's adorable robot drone (that's attached to her liquid nitrogen tank) have a name?

It's been known that Mei skews towards the chubby/big girl bodytype, as there is some development art that shows her sporting a blue top & sweatpants & her chubbyness is much more noticeable.

And it makes sense, given that she's part of Overwatch's science division, & until the start of the current setting, she was never on the combat field.
qikpUNE.jpg

She's not chubby. The art shown her waist to be very thin.

Blues1990

Yeah man, I love her.

She is definitely the type of calculated character that says "You think I've beaten you at your own game? You weren't even a participant."

She's not chubby. The art shown her waist to be very thin.

Mei is on the heavier side, both in the artwork and in-game model. I mean, her legs, chest, & round face alone indicate that she's chubbier than any of the other female characters in the cast. What's more to know?

It's the perfect concept

Drc7gsz.jpg

Lol. I mean I'm not going to lie, I could take or leave Overwatch from a pure gameplay standpoint, but what pushed me over the edge into buying it is the stellar character design. I want to play as these characters, I want to learn more about them. I think this is a major reason why Overwatch is eating Battleborn's lunch.

Top Bottom